Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Veknazel View Post
    Well, at least you didn't point me to the IRS when talking about slavery, that's a start. Prisons are still the best form of punishment of criminals unless you want a return of eye for an eye, do you have better ideas?
    Maybe don't force them to work?

Speaking of criminals, staying in the US with an expired visa or crossing the border illegally is also a crime. Arresting criminals is also not genocide.
    Man I've got some bad news for you about how genocides work.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    Victims. Everyone needs to be a victim. For their to be a victim, there needs to be blame. It is a parasitic relationship, Bob beats his kids, but he was abused, his parents are to blame/guilty, his parents were oppressed, the gubment is to blame/guilty. It isn't an endless chain, but no one wants to take responsibility, so they blame someone else, this is forcing guilt onto someone/thing else. In short, there is so much guilt because no one takes responsibility for their own actions. It really isn't guilt, it's blame.
    Is your stance that if something happens to just pretend it didn't and move on? Like Japan and Nanjing?

Because self flaggelation and cuckoldry are the modern fetishes of the elites

Quote Originally Posted by breslin View Post
    Because self flaggelation and cuckoldry are the modern fetishes of the elites
    So Jews should just forget and nevertheless bring up the holocaust and blacks never mention the Jim Crow era. Is it wrong of George takei to speak of what he went through in ww2

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

Those things spoken off are those "Never again" things in history. It is important to have them in our collective thoughts as lines in the sand.

They work as collective pillars humanity can drag itself up by to become better. And they work. Europe has been a war-torn mess until we got WW2.

Worst thing we could do is to let these things fade to oblivion in the collective consciousness.

It isn't. Turn off your television, it's full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Give Sethrak Blizz View Post
    The worst part about this entire post is the generalization that people in other countries don't engage in self-reflexion.
    You don't see Asian/African countries' citizens internally berating each other over the atrocities of the past. You see the other countries berating them, but you don't see Japanese saying "Man the shit we did in the Pacific to those people was terrible and as such Japanese are terrible people" Hell up until recently Japan didn't even have anything about what they did to Korea in history books.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So Jews should just forget and nevertheless bring up the holocaust and blacks never mention the Jim Crow era. Is it wrong of George takei to speak of what he went through in ww2
    Not in the manner that blacks do today. The ones who bring it up are ones who didn't experience it and use it as a "shame on your whitey" and "pity me". Jews bring up the holocaust not as a pity party, but their mission is to ensure it never happens to anyone of any people.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Because Western culture is guilty of a lot of horrible stuff in recent history. The best way to learn from and not repeat the series of events that led to those acts to is to not forget them.
    No worse than most civilisations throughout history. Western civilisation just looks bad because it existed at a time when a lot of bookkeeping was done. Do you think past civilisations were as stringent as the West at recording their conquests?

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    For slaves, if you're a CEO you can call the American Correctional Association at (703) 224-0000. They'll hook you up.

For genocide, you can find ICE detention facilities here.
    Gotta love those ICE places that were operating sine Obama era. If Trump claims economy, it's Obama. If people bring up ICE, it was Trump. Also, it's not genocide. Stop crossing the border illegally. It's not slavery, stop breaking the law.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Because Western culture is guilty of a lot of horrible stuff in recent history. The best way to learn from and not repeat the series of events that led to those acts to is to not forget them.
    It's ok to lie about them though right? All of those evil white men storming through the jungles in Africa catching slaves.....oh you mean the Africans were selling slaves....shocker that people seem to ignore that. Nope it was all the western white men.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    You don't see Asian/African countries' citizens internally berating each other over the atrocities of the past. You see the other countries berating them, but you don't see Japanese saying "Man the shit we did in the Pacific to those people was terrible and as such Japanese are terrible people" Hell up until recently Japan didn't even have anything about what they did to Korea in history books.

- - - Updated - - -

Not in the manner that blacks do today. The ones who bring it up are ones who didn't experience it and use it as a "shame on your whitey" and "pity me". Jews bring up the holocaust not as a pity party, but their mission is to ensure it never happens to anyone of any people.
    Interesting only blacks are the ones singled out everyone else gets to bring up atrocities but not blacks because of black do... you feel it is "shame on you white person pity me" but if a jew does you don't go "shame on you German pity me" or if an asian does you don't go "shame on you, pity me" it is only with black people shows your bullshit bias.

There have always been Japanese people who have noted the ridiculousness of their own country so you are just spouting bullshit. The reason most Japanese people may not is because the government literally sanitizes the fucking history curriculum so they LITERALLY JUST DON'T FUCKING KNOW

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta love those ICE places that were operating sine Obama era. If Trump claims economy, it's Obama. If people bring up ICE, it was Trump. Also, it's not genocide. Stop crossing the border illegally. It's not slavery, stop breaking the law.

- - - Updated - - -

It's ok to lie about them though right? All of those evil white men storming through the jungles in Africa catching slaves.....oh you mean the Africans were selling slaves....shocker that people seem to ignore that. Nope it was all the western white men.
    You know that African slavery was vastly different from what europeans turned slavery in to.

Also white people were going in and capturing people and they enlisted rival tribes and what not to do it and also had help from Arabs.

Now you want to absolve the horrors of European slavery because a group of people sold the people into slavery? What about the people who used the labour in the way they did?

People ignorant of history love to equate African slavery with European slavery during the 16-19th century... it just is not comparable by any stretch of the imagination.

Interesting only blacks are the ones singled out everyone else gets to bring up atrocities but not blacks because of black do... you feel it is "shame on you white person pity me" but if a jew does you don't go "shame on you German pity me" or if an asian does you don't go "shame on you, pity me" it is only with black people shows your bullshit bias.

There have always been Japanese people who have noted the ridiculousness of their own country so you are just spouting bullshit. The reason most Japanese people may not is because the government literally sanitizes the fucking history curriculum so they LITERALLY JUST DON'T FUCKING KNOW

- - - Updated - - -

You know that African slavery was vastly different from what europeans turned slavery in to.

Also white people were going in and capturing people and they enlisted rival tribes and what not to do it and also had help from Arabs.

Now you want to absolve the horrors of European slavery because a group of people sold the people into slavery? What about the people who used the labour in the way they did?

People ignorant of history love to equate African slavery with European slavery during the 16-19th century... it just is not comparable by any stretch of the imagination.
    It was very similar until it hit the United States, but it doesn't absolve Africa for being a part of it. You can lie all you want like you love to lie about anything to progress your racist agenda like usual. Get more mad though, it's cute when you get mad letting your true racist ideals get exposed

Im glad western people took the world.

Eastern, African and New World savages have horrible cultural practices.

It was very similar until it hit the United States, but it doesn't absolve Africa for being a part of it. You can lie all you want like you love to lie about anything to progress your racist agenda like usual. Get more mad though, it's cute when you get mad letting your true racist ideals get exposed
    It wasn't very similar...

Lie all I want... which is the lie?

The claims I made were.

A) Many Japanese people do note the ridiculousness of their country during ww2, most may not but you have to remember much of the history that is taught is literally sanitized and many Japanese people are straight up ignorant about many of the atrocities like Nanjing.

B) European slavery and African slavery were very different systems - this is historical fact....

Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    Im glad western people took the world.

Eastern, African and New World savages have horrible cultural practices.
    Remember when Europeans were burning people to death for having the wrong religion and being witches and then came to America and were shocked that another religion was cutting people heads off or their hearts out while they were hanging drawing and quartering people.... Tell me... is that not savage?

Remember when the Spanish came and were astounded at the Aztec empire which had THE WORLDS LARGEST CITY WITH OVER 250K HABITANTS when the biggest city the Europeans had seen was about 50k while the Aztecs built large complex cities that were cleaner than Europeans but clearly they were the savages?

Your post is based purely on ignorance of history.

Remember when Europeans were burning people to death for having the wrong religion and being witches and then came to America and were shocked that another religion was cutting people heads off or their hearts out while they were hanging drawing and quartering people.... Tell me... is that not savage?

Remember when the Spanish came and were astounded at the Aztec empire which had THE WORLDS LARGEST CITY WITH OVER 250K HABITANTS when the biggest city the Europeans had seen was about 50k while the Aztecs built large complex cities that were cleaner than Europeans but clearly they were the savages?

Your post is based purely on ignorance of history.
    To be fair, Tenochtitlan was smaller and less developed than Rome or Constantinople at their heights (Rome had more than 250k people by 150 BC and Constantinople had 400k by 500 AD). So you mean it was bigger than any city in Spain at the time, because Europeans had had larger cities in their past. And witch burnings and the like were a rather localized affair, they didn't occur all over Europe. The Aztecs sacrificed 20,000 people in one day during a festival. The Spanish Inquisition killed maybe 2000 over its entire timeline. Both groups had their brutish customs, but it's pretty dumb to paint Europe as entirely a bloody backwater and the Mesoamericans as an enlightened people.

So I wouldn't be calling out others' ignorance when you show a fair bit of it yourself.

Beyond that, not taking sides in this rather dumb topic.
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2019-05-21 at 03:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Projecting much? Your one of those people who always complain about 'the race card' but the first one to bring it up. Wow.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Maybe don't force them to work?
    Maybe they shouldn't do crime? It's a punishment. Do you have a better idea of how to punish people other than physically harming them?
    Man I've got some bad news for you about how genocides work.
    Oh, do tell me. Arresting people staying here illegally and kicking them out is genocide?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheEnd View Post
    No worse than most civilisations throughout history. Western civilisation just looks bad because it existed at a time when a lot of bookkeeping was done. Do you think past civilisations were as stringent as the West at recording their conquests?
    I never said that Western culture is worse than this or that. I simply said its important to acknowledge the past and learn from it, to not repeat its faults.

We shouldn't just 'get over stuff' because it makes us uncomfortable. We remember it so we don't repeat it.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Gotta love those ICE places that were operating sine Obama era. If Trump claims economy, it's Obama. If people bring up ICE, it was Trump.
    I personally blame Bush for it, honestly. Trump just accelerated it.

Also, it's not genocide. Stop crossing the border illegally. It's not slavery, stop breaking the law..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Veknazel View Post
    Maybe they shouldn't do crime? It's a punishment. Do you have a better idea of how to punish people other than physically harming them?
    It's amazing how it's never crossed your mind that if rich people profit off of convicts, it will encourage more people being locked up, not fewer.

Oh, do tell me. Arresting people staying here illegally and kicking them out is genocide?
    Here's an example of what I'm talking about.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

I personally blame Bush for it, honestly. Trump just accelerated it.

Is the hispanic population being targeted by the government with the purpose of eradication or did I miss something.