Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Is it like that for Rustbolt too?

Can you go into detail on how much rep per day we're looking at from Rustbolt and Nazjatar? Which one will be the bottleneck for Pathfinder? Assumed it was Rustbolt but maybe there's something grindable for rep. Broken Shore was about 3 weeks I think?
    I can't say much about Mechagon, considering I only played it when it launched on the ptr and haven't touched it since (much of the quests and dailies were bugged, giving next to no rep)
    However I might look into Nazjatar when I get home, do take into consideration that rep numbers and such isn't final and emissaries aren't available currently. Also at the moment these random events don't reward anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    If you mean the End Time theory it's pants on head retarded. The whole point of the End Time is that Tyrande was abandoned and fell to darkness, the Night Warrior is literally the exact opposite, she is literally infused with Elune's own essence.

I hate the End Time thing so much. It's just the dumb "N'zoth is in the Maelstrom, look there's swirls and also stars!!!" shit all over again.
    No, more of a new one. Something about her being really relevant in 9.0, explaining her absence in 8.2 and stuff.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Alright, I'm home and I got some spare time. I won't go into detail on stuff like the bodyguard system or rewards, I'll just explain rep and what kind of things you should expect, atleast from the build we're currently on.

Currently, I haven't done all the story quests yet and I'm missing 2 "world quests" from the rotation, so I'll be counting them in.
    You have 5 world quests daily, they give 75 rep as usual, but also 65 "bodyguard" rep.

3 'bonus' daily quests which offer reaally simple tasks such as kill X or gather X that rewards minimal stuff and 50 rep, from what I've gathered you're supposed to do this while you're out exploring and doing WQs, this isn't really something you'll hunt for.

You'll have 3 daily quests PER body-guard, these three quests will be spread out on the island and will be random everyday, so you'll have to hunt these quests out. They give very little rep but does give your bodyguard around 100 rep. I don't see many people doing more than one bodyguards set of three quests.

The rares will each give 50 rep, and these rares will sort of work like the ones from timeless isle. Not sure if all of them are re-killable for loot and rep, but the ones I've done so far are. This doesn't apply to the World quest mobs, as they aren't considered actual rares.

The random events happening around Nazjatar currently doesn't reward anything, so we'll have to wait and see what they got in store for us.

Finally you got the emissary, which isn't live but will supposedly give 1500 rep as usual.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you mean the End Time theory it's pants on head retarded. The whole point of the End Time is that Tyrande was abandoned and fell to darkness, the Night Warrior is literally the exact opposite, she is literally infused with Elune's own essence.

I hate the End Time thing so much. It's just the dumb "N'zoth is in the Maelstrom, look there's swirls and also stars!!!" shit all over again.
    Why End Time is even a thing, anyways. It was a potential future, where Derpwing won, but we prevented it. The only valid thing was Murozond.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

There's a theory that Elune is either a (Prime) Naaru or other Light-related cosmic entity, which would imply a possible "darkened" cycle, or that she's a creature of the Balance, using both Light and Void powers.

A follower imbued with her "dark" powers but without guidance (Deathwing's ultimate Cataclysm severing the connection) could easily fall to madness as seen in End Time.

The dungeon came out of nowhere, but it introduced multiple new concepts and theories. Blizzard occasionally try their hand at longer setups, don't hate because the dungeon doesn't resolve itself by its end.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    There's a theory that Elune is either a (Prime) Naaru or other Light-related cosmic entity, which would imply a possible "darkened" cycle, or that she's a creature of the Balance, using both Light and Void powers.
    still don't know what elune is, but her dark moon powers look like death magic, blue and black.

but what's weird is that they sound like the screams of a dark naaru.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

The only let down for Tyrande is to finally learn that she wasn't completely empowered by Elune but by something else or she founds out Elune is not exactly what she thought, a void lord for example.

Warcrafts story being shit and just reaction filled does wonders for destroying escapism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    The only let down for Tyrande is to finally learn that she wasn't completely empowered by Elune but by something else or she founds out Elune is not exactly what she thought, a void lord for example.
    Until we actually know, what it is, it's still a theory.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Warcrafts story being shit and just reaction filled does wonders for destroying escapism.
    WoW (and warcraft's) story has always been garbage. BFA's story being worse than anything that came before it is not a defense of those stories. At least BFA has presentation, which most of the previous stories lacked.

It's key to understand that WoW's lore has always been better than its story.

forgot to add about the class gameplay being so ehm sluggish feels like running in water.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    forgot to add about the class gameplay being so ehm sluggish feels like running in water.
    Classes would feel 100% better with the following:
    -Revert GCD changes
    -Add one new active ability / spec
    -Add one major passive (equivalent of a golden dragon trait from the artifacts). Something like Shattered Defenses from the Arms warrior artifact.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Classes would feel 100% better with the following:
    -Revert GCD changes
    -Add one new active ability / spec
    -Add one major passive (equivalent of a golden dragon trait from the artifacts). Something like Shattered Defenses from the Arms warrior artifact.
    Yup

Dont understand why they dont just revert the GCD changes just doing that would make it much better.

GCD changes are the reason i don't really play that much, not the azerite system - It just made the game slower that was already slow when it comes to combat, after playing on my warrior in Legion and doing the same thing in BFA i feel like a turtle that can't even make it to the water.

One expansion have scuffed progression system, one not but they go away, being replaced with another idead and i don't think it will be the case with the GCD changes because of how they are trying to slow the gameplay to make people play longer.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2019-05-21 at 08:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nazjatar will feel much better to play when we can fly. Im not running any alts there until flying is unlocked. Kind of a pain to traverse. Meanwhile I honestly dont think we should be able to fly on Mechagon. Its too small.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    GCD changes are the reason i don't really play that much, not the azerite system - It just made the game slower that was already slow when it comes to combat, after playing on my warrior in Legion and doing the same thing in BFA i feel like a turtle that can't even make it to the water.

One expansion have scuffed progression system, one not but they go away, being replaced with another idead and i don't think it will be the case with the GCD changes because of how they are trying to slow the gameplay to make people play longer.
    I play the same class and its no more slower then in Legion, so I don't know what you're seeing. No it's not to make us play longer. Just a weird design decision that bit them in the ass. However Azerite is an ok progression system(As in getting Azerite and leveling up the necklace). The Azerite Armor trait stuff......well I still probably don't care for it. I think Blizzard should at least consider(Going back to Pre Legion progression....stuff, no artifact/azerite stuff...). Doesn't mean they should, just consider it.

Warrior-Magi

Honestly being on a certain private server rerollling abilities for hours is more entertaining than BFA combat (glad they are moving away from World quests homever)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    still don't know what elune is, but her dark moon powers look like death magic, blue and black.
    It doesn't resemble necromancy in any way.

What Tyrande has shown has more void tendencies than anything.
    The blue/silver shimmer is literally just elunes color scheme.

but what's weird is that they sound like the screams of a dark naaru.
    This isn't weird at all either.

We know Elune has a connection to the Naaru and the Light.
    She might aswell be one.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2019-05-21 at 08:54 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I play the same class and its no more slower then in Legion, so I don't know what you're seeing. No it's not to make us play longer. Just a weird design decision that bit them in the ass. However Azerite is an ok progression system(As in getting Azerite and leveling up the necklace). The Azerite Armor trait stuff......well I still probably don't care for it. I think Blizzard should at least consider(Going back to Pre Legion progression....stuff, no artifact/azerite stuff...). Doesn't mean they should, just consider it.
    Arms warrior for example is not slower to you? I guess we're playing two different games.

Definetly think wow could do with more fun grinding like vanilla - wotlk had