Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It doesn't resemble necromancy in any way.

What Tyrande has shown has more void tendencies than anything.
    The blue/silver shimmer is literally just elunes color scheme.

This isn't weird at all either.

We know Elune has a connection to the Naaru and the Light.
    She might aswell be one.
    you go to drustvar and watch the witch magic there.

that is death magic, and it's blue and black. elune's dark moon magic is the same colors.

now, there is a thing to that... we don't know the extent to which they're using void with their death magic. they got their evil powers from the emerald nightmare, which we know is a mix of death and void, because it was made by yogg-saron using death and void magic.

when we see bwonsamdi use death magic, it's a teal greenish color. his is probably what pure death magic looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by alosiboy View Post
    You'll have 3 daily quests PER body-guard, these three quests will be spread out on the island and will be random everyday, so you'll have to hunt these quests out. They give very little rep but does give your bodyguard around 100 rep. I don't see many people doing more than one bodyguards set of three quests.
    I guess we'll need a Handynotes-like addon to put markers for these hidden quests on the map to see if they're up that day. I know I'm gonna need it. Seems they want to hide these quests to create more of an old school/organic experience, but at the end of the day, I have flying to unlock and will use an addon to help me memorize the locations. It's blasphemous but I'll probably do the same thing for classic to make my leveling faster.

Assuming Wowhead will have some info on what's up that day on their widget

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    glad they are moving away from World quests however
    I agree with you, but like I just posted, I'm not sure it's really all that different, it'd be like if you hit M, and unchecked all the filters to hide the World Quests from your map. Addons should be able to add these quests back to the map (or at least the locations so you can check)

I haven't been on the PTR to test any of this, just been following the posts here

On another note, I just remembered this is going to be a thing:

https://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=299671...#ability-ranks

Whatever humans get to revered first will make a killing on those
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2019-05-21 at 09:24 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    elune's dark moon magic is the same colors.

That is because Elune is literally blue and a new moon phase is black.

Just because something shares a color palette doesn't make it in any way related.
    Especially if it's something like necromancy which has no fixed color scheme whatsoever and is more colorful than a rainbow, at least in the warcraft universe.

There is nothing, and i mean nothing, that points or hints at Elunes vengeance-whatever to be related to necromancy in any way.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Arms warrior for example is not slower to you? I guess we're playing two different games.
    It's relatively the same as Legion, just less poweroutput. I won't say thats how it is across the board(Cause who has time to be good at all the classes/master all classes).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    That is because Elune is literally blue and a new moon phase is black.

Just because something shares a color palette doesn't make it in any way related.
    Especially if it's something like necromancy which has no fixed color scheme whatsoever and is more colorful than a rainbow, at least in the warcraft universe.

There is nothing, and i mean nothing, that points or hints at Elunes vengeance-whatever to be related to necromancy in any way.
    it is a bad thing in wow, how different magics have the same colors as others. they really need to go over the game and fix that shit up a bit.

also, elune isn't blue. elune is the big white moon, the blue child is different.

and i would say the fact that it was activated by death, the sacrifice of the orc head into the well, could signify it MIGHT have something to do with death.

To me Elune does not seem to be aligned to a single base force. She has a hand in light, shadow... and probably also in life and death.
    But then she also provides druids with arcan spells aswell es moon priests... so I guess she also has the power of order...

Things like... night elfs can turn into wisps... thats something they got from Elune as well probably.
    And she also created Cenarius probably and maybe even Wildkin (they also have ears that looks close to troll/nightelf ears).
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2019-05-21 at 10:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible that Elune could be a Titan, maybe even Azeroth's mother? Do we have any idea what she is?
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Things like... night elfs can turn into wisps... thats something they got from Elune as well probably.
    And she also created Cenarius probably and maybe even Wildkin.[/QUOTE]

But she hasn't show any use of fel magic, which is weird since her temple was used for some reason to containt the avatar of sargeras

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Is it possible that Elune could be a Titan, maybe even Azeroth's mother? Do we have any idea what she is?
    Unlikely, she would had done something against Sargeras rather than playing passively and Sargeras would had made her the most wanted fugitive in the universe alongside Eonar
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

In Wintersping is a quest where you talk to Elune and it sounds like a titan language... but from what we know, she could be even old enough to have awakened the first titan... and they actually speak her language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    In Wintersping is a quest where you talk to Elune and it sounds like a titan language... but from what we know, she could be even old enough to have awakened the first titan... and they actually speak her language.
    Yeah but that Winterspring quest was what vanilla/cata quest? Elune's identity might of changed after that was made. Now maybe that was a thing back then but Blizz does change things.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    T

Unlikely, she would had done something against Sargeras rather than playing passively and Sargeras would had made her the most wanted fugitive in the universe alongside Eonar
    omg she's the titans' mother, then. she has to be. they speak her language (seen in winterspring) and it would explain why sargeras didn't target her, maybe he can't bc she's too powerful or won't bc she's his mom
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah but that Winterspring quest was what vanilla/cata quest? Elune's identity might of changed after that was made. Now maybe that was a thing back then but Blizz does change things.
    Well you can say that about the more recent stuff about her too. Its all very vague.

Also we find Eonar in a world with the name Elunaria.

omg she's the titans' mother, then. she has to be. they speak her language (seen in winterspring) and it would explain why sargeras didn't target her, maybe he can't bc she's too powerful or won't bc she's his mom
    She could be a powerful deity born in the first days of the universe and for that she managed to learn the different schools of magic, however she uses death and void magic which was the only thing Sargeras was afraid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

it is a bad thing in wow, how different magics have the same colors as others. they really need to go over the game and fix that shit up a bit.

also, elune isn't blue. elune is the big white moon, the blue child is different.

and i would say the fact that it was activated by death, the sacrifice of the orc head into the well, could signify it MIGHT have something to do with death.
    Fix what? There's nothing broken with that. WarCraft magic just isn't colour coded. That's not an issue, just a dislike on your part.

And the big white moon is the White Lady, not Elune. We still have no idea what Elune really is.

I'm going for something simpler: He doesn't know she exists.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Fix what? There's nothing broken with that. WarCraft magic just isn't colour coded. That's not an issue, just a dislike on your part.

And the big white moon is the White Lady, not Elune. We still have no idea what Elune really is.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Moon#The_White_Lady

"The White Lady

The larger, bright and silver moon is known as the White Lady or the Mother.[5] The night elves know and worship it as Elune while the tauren refer to it as Mu'sha[6] (the left eye of the Earthmother) in Sorrow of the Earthmother. "

bruh, this is basic lore that's been known for years. gonna talk lore, you gotta at least know the basics.

and wow's magic is generally color coded, but there's weird variances that shouldn't exist and it's very lame i think. with death magic, they have far too much variance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you are the authority on it having "Too much variance." This is such a non issue.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't think you are the authority on it having "Too much variance." This is such a non issue.
    it makes things messy.

i'm a person that likes order. maybe cause i'm autistic or something, idk. but having neat, orderly categorization is nice.

when you've got death magic looking like void, looking like fel, looking like whatever else, what's the point of it existing? why not just say it's those powers instead? it's dumb.

and wow's magic is generally color coded, but there's weird variances that shouldn't exist and it's very lame i think. with death magic, they have far too much variance.
    That you don't want to exist. Whether they should is purely up to Blizzard.

it makes things messy.
    Which is normal. Life isn't tidy and ordered.

still don't know what elune is, but her dark moon powers look like death magic, blue and black.
    Or that, yes. Either one would work, actually. The ultimate Cataclysm would've caused so much death that, due to her connection with Elune, Tyrande would've snapped to be like she was in End Time.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2019-05-22 at 10:14 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.