Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Botini are a hostile race of invasive plant-life that consume everything in their path, and are poised to overrun a whole planet... The idea that they'd be an Allied Race just because, makes literally zero sense...

The Sanlayn are few in numbers, and the Lightbound are literally just "Lightforged" with a different name...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Synros View Post
    The Botini are a hostile race of invasive plant-life that consume everything in their path, and are poised to overrun a whole planet... The idea that they'd be an Allied Race just because, makes literally zero sense...

The Sanlayn are few in numbers, and the Lightbound are literally just "Lightforged" with a different name...
    You say this as though any of the existing Allied races make sense and aren't niche populations or existing race offshoots.

San'layn can't be any worse than Void Elf...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    You say this as though any of the existing Allied races make sense and aren't niche populations or existing race offshoots.

San'layn can't be any worse than Void Elf...
    It's almost like the Allied Races we have aren't hostile parasitic plants or vampiric creation of a Lich King that no longer exists...

Perhaps you should spend 5 minutes reading up the game's lore...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

It's almost like the Allied Races we have aren't hostile parasitic plants or vampiric creation of a Lich King that no longer exists...

What's the point? It gets thrown out with each addition of a new race anyways.

Highmountain on the Horde when the Alliance spent the same amount of time and devotion helping them out. Why? Oh right, lore

And I mean it's not like the Horde would ever have a Dreadlord amongst their ranks at any point right? Oh wait... I guess Varimathras in the Horde is also lore.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2019-05-21 at 11:17 PM.

You should apply this to yourself. San'layn have already allied once with the horde.
    And Blizzard already said that every race with two legs is a candidate, so Sanl'ayn are totally in as a potential Allied race.

About Dragonmaw, outland clan member could ascend to Drakonid (Dragonmaw Ascendant and Zuluhed). Blizz could use this as a racial trait (Being able to transform to a drakonid for X seconds)

Or may be make a change on the Dragonmaw plan on a future expansion and give them Draconic feature (Tail, scale.. ) if they could get the knowledge Zuluhed had back.

I’m not quite sure he needs to considering the lore sides with him and not you here. We have a holy dread lord serving under turalyon who would 100% join the alliance if turalyon asked. We’ve had Varimathras serving under sylvanas in the horde, we have void elves, we have undead, etc. There’s been plenty of abnormalities especially on the horde side, now we have San’layn working with the horde in the lore and in game. I can’t see how San’layn joining the horde is any worse than Varimathras or the undead themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Highmountain on the Horde when the Alliance spent the same amount of time and devotion helping them out.
    There's a difference between what's playable and what's canon. In the canon, a Horde hero helped the Highmountain and Nightfallen, and while the latter were also assisted later on by Alliance forces, Tyrande made sure to emphasize it's only to combat Elisande, not to help the Nightborne, who brought this on themselves.

Similar with the Argus AR, while Horde forces were involved in the campaign and the assault on Antorus, the work in the outdoor zones was done by an Alliance hero, not that Turalyon, Alleria and their followers wouldn't have leaned towards the Alliance anyway, once the threat of the Legion was banished.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    There's a difference between what's playable and what's canon. In the canon, a Horde hero helped the Highmountain and Nightfallen, and while the latter were also assisted later on by Alliance forces, Tyrande made sure to emphasize it's only to combat Elisande, not to help the Nightborne, who brought this on themselves.

Similar with the Argus AR, while Horde forces were involved in the campaign and the assault on Antorus, the work in the outdoor zones was done by an Alliance hero, not that Turalyon, Alleria and their followers wouldn't have leaned towards the Alliance anyway, once the threat of the Legion was banished.
    HMT always have been pro-Horde due to their connection with the Tauren, the very same race which recruited them.

As for the Nightborne, they share the same animosity they feel against the member of the Alliance for mislabeling them addicts. Just like the Blood Elves there are too much rooted similarities found between two cousin elven sub-races.

Now that you've mentioned the two, both races are Broken shore denizens while the Alliance counterpart focuses on Argus storyline.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I’m not quite sure he needs to considering the lore sides with him and not you here. We have a holy dread lord serving under turalyon who would 100% join the alliance if turalyon asked. We’ve had Varimathras serving under sylvanas in the horde, we have void elves, we have undead, etc. There’s been plenty of abnormalities especially on the horde side, now we have San’layn working with the horde in the lore and in game. I can’t see how San’layn joining the horde is any worse than Varimathras or the undead themselves.
    Lothraxion will definitely side with Sylvanas.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-05-29 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    HMT always have been pro Horde due to their connection with the Tauren, the very same race which recruited them.

As for the Nightborne, they share the same animosity they feel against the member of the alliance for labeling them addicts. Just like the Blood Elves there are too much rooted similarities found between two cousin elven sub-races.

Now you mebtioned the two both races are Broken shore denizens while the Alliance counterpart focuses on Argus storyline.

- - - Updated - - -

Lothraxion will definitely side with Sylvanas.
    Why would he side with sylvanas? He never even met her but he’s been following turalyon for thousands of years apparently. Almost positive he’d go where Turalyon asks him to

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Why would he side with sylvanas? He never even met her but he’s been following turalyon for thousands of years apparently. Almost positive he’d go where Turalyon asks him to
    I'm not sure why I mentioned that but there is something behind the Nathrezims which somehow shares the fate of the Eredars.

Take note that the Void Lords apparently were their masters at the time Sargeras discovered them and how he uncovers the dark plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    High Elves. If only to agitate Obelisk Kai.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    High Elves. If only to agitate Obelisk Kai.
    What about him?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    are they planning more allied races? I thought we would get some in 8.3 but that it would be largely a BfA/end of Legion feature.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    are they planning more allied races? I thought we would get some in 8.3 but that it would be largely a BfA/end of Legion feature.
    That's what I was suggesting on my OP. Which they might follow and they may release patch after patch allied race apart from the standard two at a time horde/alliance thingy.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    That's what I was suggesting on my OP. Which they might follow and they may release patch after patch allied race apart from the standard two at a time horde/alliance thingy.
    yeah that makes sense. I mean if they continued past 9.0 it would become a bit of an expectation that every 2nd patch brought new allied races which would just not work imo

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    yeah that makes sense. I mean if they continued past 9.0 it would become a bit of an expectation that every 2nd patch brought new allied races which would just not work imo
    There are news circulating that they might release allied races one at a time. Meaning it could go Alliance first then Horde first or vice versa. After several patch, a later would then be released.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Mechagnomes player customization video.Enjoy! Once again thanks LeystTV! Are you excited for these pintsize semiautomatic/demimechanicals?
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-06-13 at 06:17 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Mechagnomes player customization video.Enjoy! Once again thabks LeystTV! Are you excited for these pintsize semiautomatic?
    Not a single bit, gnomes sucked before and even with techno robot gadget arms they still realy do.

Give me Vrykul and I would start vibrating.

Mechagnomes player customization video.Enjoy! Once again thanks LeystTV! Are you excited for these pintsize semiautomatic?
    Jesus... i love gnomes, but am i the only one that finds mechagnomes disturbing? They are just torsos and head. It freaks me out...
    I'd rather they just gave us fully mechanical gnomes... or better, give us Sethrak!
    Last edited by Swnem; 2019-06-13 at 06:00 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Jesus... i love gnomes, but am i the only one that finds mechagnomes disturbing? They are just torsos and head. It freaks me out...
    I'd rather they just gave us fully mechanical gnomes... or better, give us Sethrak!
    I'm not sure how they do the operation to augment bionic limbs and other body parts. Would Blizz team be open to the public as to how they create mechagnomes...Only time will tell.

Then how about Vulpera?
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-06-13 at 06:23 PM.