Will this work on classic? (WoW on controller)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDeYxd8c1n4

I think it would be super cool to play classic from the couch/bed, especially leveling.

Does anyone know if any of these current WoW addons could be easily ported to classic given its using the bfa client?

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post

I think it would be super cool to play classic from the couch/bed, especially leveling.

Does anyone know if any of these current WoW addons could be easily ported to classic given its using the bfa client?
    Don't click on the link. My PC crashes when I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    lol its a youtube link?

lol its a youtube link?
    Yes, it's a YouTube link. You posted it. Why would you phrase it as a question?

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Yes, it's a YouTube link. You posted it. Why would you phrase it as a question?
    Because youtube links dont crash people's pc's?

Why are you posting in the thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    The main problem i can see with these addons is how tab targeting worked back then, i dunno if classic uses the new one we use since legion or the old one that targets anythin but the mob infront of you.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Maybe you should upgrade your computer considerin it crashes when you open youtube.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

It could easily be done. Without a mod, too. I checked out the video but didn't listen to how he did it. With Xpadder and the ability to make any button anything you want, I can't see it being too bad. Especially if you make something like the trigger keys shift/ctrl/alt. You'd be able to have a lot of keybindings. I would even say you'd be better off than a clicker. I wouldn't recommend it for anything even remotely serious though.

You will need a controller that is also called a keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    It could easily be done. Without a mod, too. I checked out the video but didn't listen to how he did it. With Xpadder and the ability to make any button anything you want, I can't see it being too bad. Especially if you make something like the trigger keys shift/ctrl/alt. You'd be able to have a lot of keybindings. I would even say you'd be better off than a clicker. I wouldn't recommend it for anything even remotely serious though.
    Oh there are actual addons for it, just curious if this is something that would be easily down ported for classic. And ya for sure anything past leveling dungeons id use a mouse/board of course, but given the long grind time of leveling laying back on the couch is actually appealing to me lol.

Article on how to set it up:
    https://medium.com/@belular/world-of...n-c549fa871b69

Yes it should be possible to port this addon.

You could probably play a mage with a NES controller.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Yes it should be possible to port this addon.
    Sweet hopefully its something people work on in beta maybe

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You could probably play a mage with a NES controller.
    If your talking raids thats probably accurate lol. I think warlock is also shadowbolt spam.

Yes. It will. Xpadder is just rebinding pc keys to the xinput.