Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I already renamed my oldest character to Vulpixie in preparation of this event. In the mean time I'll just be a Troll with a goofy ass name strutting around with a bow and no shoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good Lord I really hope Alliance doesn't get shafted with Mecha gnomes... Its not even that I don't like gnomes, I have 3 of them, but I get the feeling everything that makes them unique will be hidden under armor... and even if it isn't hidden, gnomes with a few odd end robot parts doesn't seem nearly as cool as an entirely new race... Wouldn't be so bad if the Alliance wasn't already on poorer end of the Allied race handouts... Worst of all it probably means that the Sethrak are never getting used... At the very least I hope they give us the Ankoan over them... Uhhg...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Your own opinion, a minority at that
    a race of cyborgs is fucking lit
    i would love to see their racials
    Ya uhh... I don't know about that minority part... most places I see (This thread included) are mostly against them...

Not sure, now that I think about it, I don't think I had to in order to unlock Zandalari.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Watch Mechagnomes get robo-druid forms.

Just watch. They're lacking Shamans and Paladins on beta. Their gimmick class may be "druids".
    The zalandari and kul tirans already had that gimmik. Neither vulpera nor mecha gnomes have shown a propensity for that at all. Especially mecha gnomes are as far removed from it as you can be.

- - - Updated - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Good Lord I really hope Alliance doesn't get shafted with Mecha gnomes... Its not even that I don't like gnomes, I have 3 of them, but I get the feeling everything that makes them unique will be hidden under armor... and even if it isn't hidden, gnomes with a few odd end robot parts doesn't seem nearly as cool as an entirely new race... Wouldn't be so bad if the Alliance wasn't already on poorer end of the Allied race handouts... Worst of all it probably means that the Sethrak are never getting used... At the very least I hope they give us the Ankoan over them... Uhhg...

- - - Updated - - -

Ya uhh... I don't know about that minority part... most places I see (This thread included) are mostly against them...
    Their gimmik isn't that bad tbh, they took some care with animating the joints properly (not just painted over bullshit), and with the transmog changes you can hide everything but pants (even though these would be even more important here than torso tbh). I never felt like sethrak would be happening. Their model is too different and probably a major pain in the ass to properly scale armor for. It's still gnomes though and the mechanical parts look like low tier tech compared to something you could find on actual mecha gnomes created as titan constructs.

Also, it's Fanplague, ye who enter abandon all hope (and reason).
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2019-05-22 at 12:40 AM.

Not that I care about either, but I've been exalted for quite a long time, without grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    There's people without every BfA faction exalted on at least 1 character at this point?
    Considering that there's no reason to ever do emissaries or world quests in general, why would you be exalted?

Quote Originally Posted by Iambackagain666 View Post
    Where is this Gilblin stuff coming from? Why do you think they will get precident over the Vulpera who were there at the start of the Xpac. What are your justification for them to join?
    All Allied Races so far have been "subraces" of existing races and a logical Horde equivalent to a gnomish subrace would be a goblin subrace. Also Giblins are getting some lore NOW, while as for the Vulpera it seems that there's nothing going on anymore. This doesn't have to mean anything, but it still does a little.

Anyways, Vulpera would only make sense if Blizz added them as a standalone race.

Plus you really think they would be loyal enough to join the Horde?
    Sure, why not? They could use any justification and it can't be worse than this whole Nightborne joining the Horde asspull
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2019-05-22 at 10:22 AM.

Horde shall have kobold, gnoll, pygmy and leper gnomes as allied races.

If they do implement them in this expansion I see Blizzard adding new reputations for you to level to unlock the new races. I don't see either race being unlocked automatically without some sort of grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    If they do implement them in this expansion I see Blizzard adding new reputations for you to level to unlock the new races. I don't see either race being unlocked automatically without some sort of grind.
    All the allied races require some grinding, but only two (Dark Iron and Mag'har) were introduced in the same patch as their requirements. All others could be unlocked before their release.

I think both vulpera and junker gnomes will have requirements that you can complete beforehand: Voldunai rep and Vol'dun questline for Vulpera; Rustbolt rep and Mechagon questline for junkers.

(Yes, the junker requirements aren't available yet, but they'll be completable before whatever patch introduces the playable race)
    Whatever...