Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    How could she even manage that> It'd be easier to make her an Eitrigg or Saurfang.
    The writers can do it if they want, even if it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    The writers can do it if they want, even if it doesn't make sense.
    Sure, but which Thrall are you talking about? Iconic Thrall, like in Warcraft 3 and his Hearthstone video? The infamous Go'el of Cataclysm, whose more aggressive features were toned down to better contrast Garrosh? WoD Thrall, the unholy fusion of the two that resulted when Blizz misunderstood which parts of Thrall people liked most?

Or BFA Thrall, the result of Blizzard realizing that his character had spun out of control and they needed to disassociate from Go'el altogether and rebuild him from scratch?

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Sure, but which Thrall are you talking about? Iconic Thrall, like in Warcraft 3 and his Hearthstone video? The infamous Go'el of Cataclysm, whose more aggressive features were toned down to better contrast Garrosh? WoD Thrall, the unholy fusion of the two that resulted when Blizz misunderstood which parts of Thrall people liked most?

Or BFA Thrall, the result of Blizzard realizing that his character had spun out of control and they needed to disassociate from Go'el altogether and rebuild him from scratch?
    Probably the iconic Warcraft III Thrall that is most recognizable. It's what I'd go with anyway. I just know they didn't make her Thrall's female doppelganger for nothing, she's going to be his replacement over the long course of lore for years to come.

You can't really call her Female Alt universe Thrall, when she acts like a spoiled brat like MoP Garrosh.
    Also you cant take AU universe Grom as a good example of a mentor.

Probably the iconic Warcraft III Thrall that is most recognizable. It's what I'd go with anyway. I just know they didn't make her Thrall's female doppelganger for nothing, she's going to be his replacement over the long course of lore for years to come.
    If the Divines wills it, Warcraft dies in 2020 at the hands of Sargellidan the edgy world eater
    Last edited by PelinalWhitestrake; 2019-05-22 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    You can't really call her Female Alt universe Thrall, when she acts like a spoiled brat like MoP Garrosh.
    Also you cant take AU universe Grom as a good example of a mentor.

If the Divines wills it, Warcraft dies in 2020 at the hands of Sargellidan the edgy world eater
    Next year? lol Nah, even if WoW were dying, it'd die a very slow death like that old 2008 desktop that I wouldn't throw away because it still functions but lags too much for WoW and even Adobe Photoshop to run on so I deleted said programs from it but still keep it and turn it on to occasionally watch Netflix on while playing WoW on a newer PC despite cursing the lag because I'm too cheap to throw out something that still runs.

Hopefully, if Horde's total pacification is off the table, I feel like she is more likely there to play a wildcard type of character in the Horde that's about to come. Basically a slightly toned down version of MU Grom, to keep things interesting.

I mean, assuming they're going to get light of day in the first place, Iron Horde orcs are pretty much bound to have a problem or two with the way Thrall's Horde Reloaded is going to run business, if it's going to be the usual of biting your tongue and holding back your punches to preserve some fragile idea of peace. Especially since they're yet to have first contact with MU Dranei too, which is another point of conflict in itself.

I think the whole her being AU Thrall thing isn't going to play a role in here characterization at all and is there just because Blizzard's writers though it's cool.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2019-05-22 at 11:42 AM.