View Poll Results: Are Milkshakes an Appropriate Response to Fascism?

Voters
100. This poll is closed
  • Yes

19 19.00%
  • No

81 81.00%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    What do you do when you can't sit down and beat someone in a debate? Throw a milk shake! lol

This is like middle school level of immaturity.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact these people getting assaulted are considered "Fascists", speaks volumes to just how absolutely fucking retarded the Far-Left is. It also proves they think literally everyone to the Right of Communism is somehow "Alt-Right", which is extremely dangerous and delusional rhetoric. These people talk about trying to stop "Extremism", when in reality they're the ones being the Extremists.
    Last edited by Synros; 2019-05-22 at 05:19 AM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitiz View Post
    With the media constantly painting every white straight Christian male as an alt-right psycho they are creating these radicals.
    There are plenty of white straight Christians who aren’t painted as alt right this is just silly. You don’t just see people you don’t know get called out and then decide to shoot up a church/mosque.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    It was Florida. If you omit the part where he was also vandalising it and wielding a machete while doing so.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8098926.html
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-sentence.html

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Physically assaulting people you disagree with. How very fascist!
    2019's version of the "peaceful protest".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    either you're a midget or you know some literally giant fascists.
    Read my mind.

I dunno where you come from but milkshake are expensive and throwing it at other is childish and make you look weak .

"When you can't argue, lashout" -- a childish fat neckbeard typical response.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    There are plenty of white straight Christians who aren’t painted as alt right this is just silly. You don’t just see people you don’t know get called out and then decide to shoot up a church/mosque.
    ...There are literally verified Political Activists on Twitter (like Joseph Bernstein), using their massive platform to openly call for the deaths of White Christian men...

im against all the leftist lunatics but this crook farage deserved it haha
    hes literally a parasite that advocated brexit but when he finally got it he retreated like a dirty little coward
    basically his entire career is purely based on talking shit about the EU and thats all. hes a scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    I dunno where you come from but milkshake are expensive and throwing it at other is childish and make you look weak .
    What else do you expect from the Far-Left?

They're a bunch of fucking cowers who know they can't actually justify their delusional ideology through civilized conversation, so they resort to throwing things or smashing people over the head with bike locks when they're not looking...

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    LOL physical assault. Sounds like you've been milkshak'd before!
    Good point technically it would be battery right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    Wow, what a great way to make someone hit back so you can cry victim and pretend that you didn't antagonize someone.
    Throwing any substance on anyone without their permission is battery in most US states.

But hey this thread tells me I'm free to throw milkshakes at Antifa and BLM since they're fascists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    It was Florida. If you omit the part where he was also vandalising it and wielding a machete while doing so.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8098926.html
    In his defense vandalism and wielding a machete are actually very natural in Florida. Right, no. Accepted....technically no. Legal, definitely no. Commonplace? Yes.

I wouldn’t say the people who have been milkshaked’ in the uk are facist at all, anyone who believes that are either very very dim or have been swept up in fanatical political driven agenda.

I would say the throwers of the milkshakes are fascist, trying to suppress an individuals right to speak by physically assaulting them.

That seems the politics of our age now, anti-fascists who are actually acting like fascists. /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    Good point technically it would be battery right?
    Yes. Assault needs bodily harm. If you get it in their eyes and they get injured as a result maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synros View Post
    ...There are literally verified Political Activists on Twitter (like Joseph Bernstein), using their massive platform to openly call for the deaths of White Christian men...
    But but but it was just a joke he claims. "Kill a white man on your way to work today" was supposed to be "Oniony" even though there was no real context given.

So if replaced white with black and said it was a joke, would it be ok? Doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Throwing any substance on anyone without their permission is battery in most US states.

But hey this thread tells me I'm free to throw milkshakes at Antifa and BLM since they're fascists.
    Gonna point out this is a country where we've had literally hundreds of acid attacks (on the decline lately thanks to new laws and enforcement), numerous serious death threats against politicians and 1 MP murdered. People should absolutely not be throwing anything at someone, be it an unknown liquid (could be piss, acid, milkshake, who knows), a brick, egg or even a ham sandwich. The sooner an example is made out of these morons the better.

Funny to see people equating this to people saying mean words and hurting their feelings though.

Money on it being a people of a certain religion that killed him, but the investigation will never say. Meanwhile anytime in the US where a black person is killed by a white person both races are explicitly stated all over the news.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    Gonna point out this is a country where we've had literally hundreds of acid attacks (on the decline lately thanks to new laws and enforcement), numerous serious death threats against politicians and 1 MP murdered. People should absolutely not be throwing anything at someone, be it an unknown liquid (could be piss, acid, milkshake, who knows), a brick, egg or even a ham sandwich. The sooner an example is made out of these morons the better.

Funny to see people equating this to people saying mean words and hurting their feelings though.
    Yeah and then they'll say "You can clean a jacket or clean a wound, but my mental scars will never fade!" trying to say that somehow mean words are worse than physical harm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    I wouldn’t say the people who have been milkshaked’ in the uk are facist at all, anyone who believes that are either very very dim or have been swept up in fanatical political driven agenda.

I would say the throwers of the milkshakes are fascist, trying to suppress an individuals right to speak by physically assaulting them.

That seems the politics of our age now, anti-fascists who are actually acting like fascists. /facepalm
    I mean I wouldn't doubt that the left has been burning books at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGoblin View Post
    im against all the leftist lunatics but this crook farage deserved it haha
    hes literally a parasite that advocated brexit but when he finally got it he retreated like a dirty little coward
    basically his entire career is purely based on talking shit about the EU and thats all. hes a scum.
    When you justify political violence solely on the grounds you don't like the person, you're the coward. End of story. Something tells me you wouldn't be fine with someone on the Right throwing a milkshake on Ocasio Cortez or Omar Ilhan, so don't be a hypocrite...

The Far-Left lost the moral high-ground years ago, when they decided they were entitled to beat people near death in the streets, shoot up baseball games, and attempt to assassinate politicians... This is the hilarious irony of the Far-Left. They are the very things they claim to be against, but they do these mental gymnastics to justify it because they're a bunch of delusional ideologies. Like a cult, they think their way is the only way...
    Last edited by Synros; 2019-05-22 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post

What sort of twisted linguistic reasoning led you to believe that anti-fascist = fascist?

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    What sort of twisted linguistic reasoning led you to believe that anti-fascist = fascist?
    What sort of twisted logic led you to believe BLM or Antifa do not act like fascists? You can call yourself anti something all day long and it won't be any more true. Antifa and BLM engage in fascist actions and have fascist ideologies short of the supposed idea that fascism=white nationalism when it doesn't. BLM also likes to think they're anti racism when they are in fact very racist.