Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    An Alliance cinematic would be hard to do in terms of equitable representation. In the game Saurfang is mostly absent while other Horde characters have their own segments shown during gameplay. For the Alliance it would be hard to do the same, since Blizz benched most of the characters. To have an equivalent cinematic for the Alliance, Blizzard would need to show a similar focus on an iconic character whose voice can't be heard in game. When they decided to write off the NEs/Gnomes, that left no one else to take the mantel but Genn, Jaina, and Anduin. Problem is that they're already so prominent in BfA that it would be redundant to give them (especially Jaina) more screen time. There is no proper Saurfang equivalent. The Alliance needs its prima donna.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

I mean, at this point. I would be happy with an Alliance cinematic of Anduin and Genn sitting at a table just talking about their plans for the Horde once the war is over.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    How many fucking Saurfang cinematics are they gonna make lol. They're really milking that CGI model for all its worth.

There's two sides to this war, remember? Can we get some fucking Anduin & Greymane cinematics please?
    Its so amazing that people like him. Sitting
    Here on Mmo and realy complaing about how many horde
    And Alliance cinematics they made.
    Pathetic realy... does it even mather?
    Is your life so colorless that you spend your
    Day thinking and complain about that.

People today are so senisitiv and so out of touch with the real life that they need to cook up a complain about this?

Ffs go so somethong with ur life... study.. work etc.. your complain is so meanigless

How many fucking Saurfang cinematics are they gonna make lol. They're really milking that CGI model for all its worth.

There's two sides to this war, remember? Can we get some fucking Anduin & Greymane cinematics please?
    „mimimimi horde gets 1,74 apples here and 1,24 there, and we just got 1,12 apples now mimimimi. thats so unfair, mommy. mimimimi“

jesus christ, thats so laughable and embrassing. just grow up. cheesus....
    Last edited by Niwes; 2019-05-22 at 06:08 AM.

Velen and Tyrande cinematic over losing their home and finally having the two neighbors talk to eachother after 13 years
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

What are you talking about ? There is no Horde Cinematic. A Horde Cinematic would show Sylvanas doing something, talking to Lor'themar or doing stuff in Orgrimmar or whatever.

Saurfang's cinematics are neutral, neither Saurfang or Thrall are part of the Horde right now.

If you consider that Saurfang = Horde because he's Orc, then the entirety of Legion was focused on Alliance as Illidan, Velen, Khadgar, Tyrande, Malfurion and Magni are from Alliance-based races.

The alliance hogged all the attention in Legion, so please leave some crumbs for the rest of us this time, ok?
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post

Horde meanwhile has Saurfang show up in the Zandalar intro questline,

W
    what? when does he ever go to Zandalar? do you remember when this was?

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    What are you talking about ? There is no Horde Cinematic. A Horde Cinematic would show Sylvanas doing something, talking to Lor'themar or doing stuff in Orgrimmar or whatever.

Saurfang's cinematics are neutral, neither Saurfang or Thrall are part of the Horde right now.

If you consider that Saurfang = Horde because he's Orc, then the entirety of Legion was focused on Alliance as Illidan, Velen, Khadgar, Tyrande, Malfurion and Magni are from Alliance-based races.
    And yet, only Horde actually gets ingame plot concerning Saurfang. As i mentioned above, Saurfang has only been shown a single time at the very beginning of BfA if you play Alliance, and his escape was given a single line from Shaw to the effect of "A prisoner escaped from the Stockades"

Saurfangs story is entirely Horde-focused, you can talk as much as yo uwant about Saurfang not being part of the Horde, but that doe not remove the fact that he is entirely missing from the Alliance story.

Not to mention Saurfang cinematics only talk about the Horde and their problems, even the one with Anduin was less focused on the Alliance, and more on Saurfang feeling bad about the horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna f seiei View Post
    what? when does he ever go to Zandalar? do you remember when this was?
    He does not show up in Zandalar, but he is part of the introduction questline. You know, the one where you rescure Talanji and go to Zandalar. That quest alone doubled the exposure Saurfang has to the Horde players as opposed to Alliance ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess we already are ignoring legion with varian flexing at an army, while voljin just gets speared by random demon?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Yeah an alliance cinematic would be nice. One where Tyrande plans to betray Anduin, or Moira attacks the three hammer council and lose, or Genn goes on Gilneas alone to get killed on his lands and leave the war behind.

Yeah right, itwould be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    lost honor is definitely saurfiang centric, anduin is just a plot device there.

but i do like seeing saurfang and his story so im fine with it.

The only alliance cinematics i would like to see are about the new tyrande and how it affected the NE race and her relationship with Malf.
    Then Darkshore was alliance as the focus was Tyrande and Malfurion and Horde was a plot device there.

But just glad you got something. I could care less and probably others feel the same way if it was nothing but Alliance cinematics. As long it pushes narrative is all I care about.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I'm guessing the final cinematic will feature Sylvanas and Delaryn Summermoon. They're building up Sylvanas becoming Arthas and Delaryn becoming Sylvanas.
    Ummm what? She seems VERY willing. Sylvanas always outright hated him and was forced to do his bidding. She's acting on free will which upset people.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why is Anduin prominent in BfA? I mean I don't want an Anduin cinematic, but he only appears in specific points as much as Sylvanas does when it is needed to conclude or start a plot without any real involvement from him. He doesn't exactly do anything active after the UC scenario, he just narrates plot points. Comparing him to Genn and Jaina who are often in the thick of it seems peculiar. At least Sylvanas uses her limited screen time to say something ominous or to initiate plots.
    Because like Sylvanas he's important to the story. Despite having limited screen time due to his role as Highking, he is considered to be part of the Alliance's main cast throughout BfA. He has been in some game cinematics, was the main pov in BTS, was shown off in the expansion trailer cinematic, had a cameo in the Saurfang lineup, etc. He is treated as the face of the Alliance and doesn't need to be anymore involved than he has been with his abundant representation in/out of game. It's not much of a comparison, more so an acknowledgment that Genn, Jaina, and Anduin are typically the plot A torch holders for the Alliance. Tyrande was leading their plot B, but that got benched to tie up the faction war.

Thrall is an alliance character here.. same with Saurfang.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    How is he important to the story? He doesn't act or react. He is just there.
    I'm not really going to argue if Anduin is considered a main Alliance character or not in BfA, because that's derailing my original point. That'd be like saying Sylvanas isn't a main factor, when she's the main antagonist despite everyone else doing the footwork.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Then Darkshore was alliance as the focus was Tyrande and Malfurion and Horde was a plot device there.
    But the Darkshore was just an in-game cinematic while all the ones focusing on Saurfang were full CGI.

7+ Year Old Account
    With the level of story telling and what they did to the horde you should be happy you're not getting anything.

Quote Originally Posted by HavokHeart View Post
    Thrall is an alliance character here.. same with Saurfang.
    If that is true, it would have been nice for Alliance to get any of that story. From what i see, onlyHorde gets to interract with Saurfang.