Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyLegalBear View Post
    I got an email about an hour ago, exited the battle.net client a few times and still not showing up. How long does it take for it to show up?
    Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    In the same boat!
    exit for a few minutes, close any blizzard games you have open to make sure it fully closes
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

just randomly checked after seeing this thread without restarting bnet or anything, im in

I also got into it. But my concern is that in the UK the Times are between 11pm and 1am... On a Wednesday evening. So I wonder how many of us will actually be up that late when we have work in the morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic level 1 Hogger Raid tomorrow.....4PDT.....be there or be square....

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    Apparently not, had classic ticked as long as possible too. Unfortunately my original vanilla account got banned and this one only goes back to TBC i think. Maybe that's a factor.
    Nope, my account was started in TBC and I have an invite to the stress test. Try rebooting your battle.net client if you have not already.

I got in! Wehoooo
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    Apparently not, had classic ticked as long as possible too. Unfortunately my original vanilla account got banned and this one only goes back to TBC i think. Maybe that's a factor.
    No... I started in early TBC... andplyed nonstop through most of Cata.. then only a few months each of panda thru Legion. I did not buy BfA. I have been inactive for over a year until 3 days ago I used a game time token as a just in case.

I got the stress test invite.

Question.. beta & classic stress test also give access to the 'regular' classic beta?? :O
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

10+ Year Old Account
    Started in early 2009, got in to stress test, I doubt the vanilla account thing matters.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Started in early 2009, got in to stress test, I doubt the vanilla account thing matters.
    Vanilla CE account here. Started out with stress test. Didn't get in the classic beta, however, got in now to the stress test again lol
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Wait so if i got invited does that mean it will be there once the test is over?

I couldnt find any details about it. it might be implied but idk
    The actual stress test itself is only for 2 hours (Blizzard will no longer be monitoring/testing after the first 2 hours). After that, the server will stay up another 22 hours. With a level 5 cap, people gonna get bored. lol

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Question.. beta & classic stress test also give access to the 'regular' classic beta?? :O
    I wish, but nope.

Im in! Beta & Stress test

Wahey, I'm in as well. Just a shame the test time is absolutely rotten for EU players (1-3 AM on a weekday).

midnight til 2am I thought, at least according to google (UK)

Got in aswell. Account was made in 2011

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm in! Shame servers aren't up, just wanted to drink in the character creation screen and get my name :P

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Same... I've heard of people subbing only a few years ago that got into the actual Beta. Not sure what's up with that.
    The amount of time you have been subbed shouldn't effect if you get a beta key or not. In fact, I think it is great that "newer" players get to log in and experience the game for a decade ago. Maybe they prefer that style rather than retail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    The actual stress test itself is only for 2 hours (Blizzard will no longer be monitoring/testing after the first 2 hours). After that, the server will stay up another 22 hours. With a level 5 cap, people gonna get bored. lol
    But just think of how many fun Level 1 Hogger Raids you can do......and try out other classes and races...

10+ Year Old Account
    Got into the Beta & Stress test, but reading replies here, that's got a cap of level 5 and starts later tonight?