View Poll Results: Are Milkshakes an Appropriate Response to Fascism?

Voters
100. This poll is closed
  • Yes

19 19.00%
  • No

81 81.00%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    I'm not on the far-right, I'm mid-right, but anyone throwing milkshake at me on purpose would probably get their spine torn out and shoved up their ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Your sentence is so fucked up your confusion is showing.
    Lol you just said you'd kill someone for tossing a beverage at you, then get triggered over the idea that conservatives want to kill people. You have proved his point.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synros View Post
    ...There are literally verified Political Activists on Twitter (like Joseph Bernstein), using their massive platform to openly call for the deaths of White Christian men...
    Are we pretending buzzfeed is any sort of legit media now?

Milkshakes are not a viable option to challenge someone's political views, Talk, debate, convince.

no wonder political fronts are so jaded when the oposition treats you like this
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    They are a much better and funnier response than punching. Punching is violence, throwing a milkshake at someone is just absurd.

Probably still assault though.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are intimidated by milkshakes your opinion probably isn't worth listening to.
    It is assault. Let's say someone threw a milkshake at Democrat congressman, we would be having a different conversation. Violence makes you look weak.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Are we pretending buzzfeed is any sort of legit media now?
    Yeah no shit, there is a reason why they are letting staff go left and left.

Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    I swear fascist/ism is turning into a buzzword thats losing its impact due to improper use.
    Not turning, it's already there. Whenever someone use the term fascist I will just assume they disagree on something with the person instead of having anything to do with fascism. *shrug*

Almost any descriptive word is useless when it comes to values due to subjective interpretation of them. No idea why people put so much weight in them. They have their uses, but rarely tells the whole story.

So the US military is weak?

I thought you supported our troops, Zenkai?
    Yeah, bunch of pussies! Don't at me.

No, we wouldn't. I would have the same opinion.
    I didn't mean that to you in general, it was more at the thread of people who think it's OK to do this.

- - - Updated - - -

So the US military is weak?

I thought you supported our troops, Zenkai?
    That's not even the same argument and you know it, unless you don't then I am laughing at you.

I can't believe the right wants to politicize this milkshaking. Now is not the time for this discussion. Can't we wait for the milkshake to dry before we start grandstanding?!?!?!?

Thoughts and prayers are what we need now.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Why not just drink the milkshake instead? What kind of psychopath would rather waste perfectly good food by throwing it at someone they don't like.

But I suppose its better than being a thug and doing thug things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bunch of pussy pearl clutching from people that threaten violence when it suits them. It's a milk shake be glad it isn't something worse (though it should).

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    Good point technically it would be battery right?
    Depends in if you're talking criminal or civil. In a civil suit, throwing a milkshake at Freddy Fascist (or whomever) is harmful and offensive contact, which is a battery. If he saw the milkshake coming and was in fear of imminent harmful or offensive contact, that'd be assault.

Criminally, an assault is an attempted battery, more or less. So if I hurl a shamrock shake at Freddy Fascist's face and miss, I've committed criminal assault, even if he had no idea the shake was incoming. If I deck him square in the face with the shake, I've committed criminal battery. I both cases here, the burden of proof is not by a "preponderance of the evidence," as it would be in the civil case, but "beyond a reasonable doubt."

On topic, I think silencing or attempting to silence an opponent by force or threat of force is childish at best and undemocratic at worst.
    Last edited by Reaper0329; 2019-05-22 at 02:15 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love Farages outbursts against the EU and the elite when he is in parlament.
    The EU should shrink down to a trade organization between nations, and not a legislative power that trumps national laws.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle View Post
    Ironic that a forum thread condoning assaulting people based on political view, you increase the level of violence. Yet, you don't see the hypocrisy in your own words.
    Oh, I’m sorry... I forgot to mention I’m Jewish. I’m condoning throwing milkshakes, at people who want to throw me in an oven. Maybe instead of chanting ‘Jews will not replace us’, they will chant ‘laundry cleans milkshake stains’? Seems like an improvement... leading by example... milkshakes > oven...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    Lol you just said you'd kill someone for tossing a beverage at you, then get triggered over the idea that conservatives want to kill people. You have proved his point.
    You have never heard of comical exaggeration?
    You just proved why anyone right of communism hates you retards.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-05-22 at 02:54 PM.

I dislike fascists as much as the next guy but I do not think that throwing food or beverages at them makes a person stand out as a particularly standup fella, infact I think wasting food and drinks on someone you don't like is stupid.

My answer to the question is no.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You claim mid right so you're far right?

If you're American and any type of right, you're far right..
    Are you okay? I hope it was just a random aneurysm when you made that reply.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post

Yeah no shit, there is a reason why they are letting staff go left and left.
    Wait so you think they are legit?

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    throwing a object into somebody against their consent is a violent act
    You go on dreading milkshakes. I go on enjoying them.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Wait so you think they are legit?
    No, The Onion has more credibility than buzzfeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Are you okay? I hope it was just a random aneurysm when you made that reply.
    I'm asking, because any person who claims themselves to be right of any type generally is very far right.