Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Perhaps they are standing up to the left wing media and saying you will NOT indoctrinate our kids in your anything goes gender/LGBT agenda. That is up to the parents to decide if its OK or not. The only LGBT They and I support is Liberty, Guns, Bibles, and Trump. Same reason I and so many other boycott everything Disney owns
    Thanks you got letting everyone know who the bigot is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    So you claim you support Liberty... but not the liberty of consenting adults getting married? Hypocrite.
    When you let a house slave outside, it's easy for him to mistake the end of Master's fenced-in yard as the outside world.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    lol "turn gay" you either find the opposite sex attractive or you don't, seems like you been eating up that propaganda nicely though.

"watch out they'll turn you gay" LOL
    it's not about propaganda it's about society which is a bit more complicated than "I was born gay" and "I was not"

Quote Originally Posted by Polly3685 View Post
    Thanks you got letting everyone know who the bigot is.
    He must have a boring life if he protests disney and every pro lgbt company.

He must not shop at anything but local mom n pop gas stations, and the only channel he supports is local news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Cartoons shouldn’t be blocked from TV simply because parents don’t like the idea of a character being gay. If they don’t like it, they can not allow their kids to watch the shows.
    Except unless a parent DVRs every show and watches it before they let the kid watch it, there is no way to know what is in the show.

Only allowing characters to be heterosexual teaches kids that’s what’s right and normal, when that’s just not the case.
    Yes it is.

Definition of normal: the usual, average, or typical state or condition.

The typical or usual person is Heterosexual

10+ Year Old Account
    Except unless a parent DVRs every show and watches it before they let the kid watch it, there is no way to know what is in the show.
    God forbid parents actually monitor the content their children consume if they're going to get outraged at what their kids are exposed to. Parents having to parent?! Inconceivable!
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why Alabama has PBS or who’s funding it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    go gay and you will be treated well, straight relationships are bad

here's the message
    Ok, but there are plenty of straight people that treat each other well.

That is some reaching bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    they gotta have something in between re-runs of Hee-haw and duck dynasty

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Two people who love each other get married.

See how simple that was?

The only ones who are making it political are the right wing religious nut jobs insisting on Shariah Law for Alabamastan. "OMG TWO MEN ARE GETTING MARRIED! IT'S 1950, STONE THE GAY PEOPLE!"
    Nobody said to stone them nor is there a law that would imprison someone for simply being gay. All they want is for it not to be shoved in their faces and promoted as perfectly ok. What happens in your bedroom should stay there

Quote Originally Posted by Rymr View Post
    I dont see how you can view love between two adults as propaganda. You could just admit that you hate gay people..
    I support gay marriage, I just don't think hot button topics belong in childrens cartoons this also includes gun rights, does that mean I hate gun owners too? You failed at logic in order to flame me.

Nobody said to stone them nor is there a law that would imprison someone for simply being gay. All they want is for it not to be shoved in their faces and promoted as perfectly ok. What happens in your bedroom should stay there
    Two men kiss each other.

Orlong: WHAT HAPPENS IN YOUR BEDROOM SHOULD STAY THERE!!1!

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    The blue states. The ones who fund every public institution in the red states.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    go gay and you will be treated well, straight relationships are bad

here's the message
    Sure, disregard all the healthy opposite sex marriages on the show, and that is the message you might get. Such as Arthurs parents who play a huge role in the show.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    God forbid parents actually monitor the content their children consume if they're going to get outraged at what their kids are exposed to. Parents having to parent?! Inconceivable!

You can monitor your kids as they watch a show but once the scene is seen, its too late. Nobody is going to watch every episode of every show a kid wants to watch before they let them watch it. There just isnt enough time in a day for that. And from what I gather this is the 22nd season of Arthur and there has been no mention of homosexuality prior to this episode so just about everyone would think that every episode should be safe to watch for their kids

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    What do you mean "of course"? One thing is that they should accept that it exists, it's completely another to have forceful impact on their brains while growing up. They should also accept that avoiding homosexual people is a valid choice and they have right to that.

I live in a country where by constitution, marriage is between man and woman.
    And since Arthur doesn't take place in an ass-backwards country, how is it portraying gay marriage, i.e. a thing that exists in the country in which it's made, any kind of "forceful impact" that's going to negatively affect children and their brains?

Okay, it’s pretty clear you’re just homophobic. I have no patience for people like you and won’t engage in any other discussions with you.
    How wasn't it already clear after just looking at the username?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    Good for them. Gender politics have no place in children cartoons. Its disgusting that some people find such cartoons ok.
    So straight marriages are okay and normal but not gay marriages?

You doth protest too much, methinks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, it’s pretty clear you’re just homophobic. I have no patience for people like you and won’t engage in any other discussions with you.
    Youre the one twisting the definition of the word normal to fit your pro LGBT SJW agenda

I wish people would stop picking on Alabama, the voters voted for those representatives. It's democracy in action.

If you want to change Alabama, talk to them.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland