Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    In v8.2 you'll be making tons of money with BS to peovide people with Mount Equipment..
    Actually, Alchemy will be making the money. Flasks and Potions 2.0, as well as what seems to be a very strong AoE-specific potion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Actually, Alchemy will be making the money. Flasks and Potions 2.0, as well as what seems to be a very strong AoE-specific potion.
    But only 10% (HC or higher where flask are required) are raiding, where 100% are using mounts.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

In v8.2 you'll be making tons of money with BS to peovide people with Mount Equipment..
    I doubt it. Only mount equipment we've seen that has real value is water-walking, and you can buy that from a vendor for 40g. Then once you get flying, I guess the parachute one has some value, but really very little. I plan to keep water-walking even once I get flying, as it's useful inside instances.

I suppose people who haven't unlocked a water strider on their account may buy the water walking item from professions, but I don't see it as a major money-maker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    I doubt it. Only mount equipment we've seen that has real value is water-walking, and you can buy that from a vendor for 40g. Then once you get flying, I guess the parachute one has some value, but really very little. I plan to keep water-walking even once I get flying, as it's useful inside instances.

I suppose people who haven't unlocked a water strider on their account may buy the water walking item from professions, but I don't see it as a major money-maker.
    As I have read it, you get ONE water walking item per account, but you need one item per toon, you wish to use it on..
    Also, there are more items, like anti-daze, which means they will probably be used like old glyphs, where you carried a stack of each you use and then switch when the need arise; water walking Monday and anti-daze Tuesday and the water walking again Wednesday.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

As a DK you won't be picking water walking for example

As I have read it, you get ONE water walking item per account, but you need one item per toon, you wish to use it on..
    Also, there are more items, like anti-daze, which means they will probably be used like old glyphs, where you carried a stack of each you use and then switch when the need arise; water walking Monday and anti-daze Tuesday and the water walking again Wednesday.
    No, if you have a waterstrider unlocked, every character gets the water walking item in their mailbox on patch day. That's probably a one-time thing for the patch, so future characters will need to shell out the 40g.

Anti-daze is useful for levels 1-109, but once you hit BFA you can (and should!) get Azerite items with resounding protection.

I agree that my DK won't take the water-walking item, will probably take anti-daze there just because there aren't any better options. But every other character will take water-walking including my shaman, because you can't cast water walking while mounted.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2019-04-29 at 01:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anti-daze is useful for levels 1-109, but once you hit BFA you can (and should!) get Azerite items with resounding protection.
    I haven't seen that on any piece yet..

That's impossible, unless you mean just the initial piece at 110.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's impossible, unless you mean just the initial piece at 110.
    The only "Resounding" piece I have seen is a 6 sec shield..

Never anti-daze..

The only "Resounding" piece I have seen is a 6 sec shield..

Never anti-daze..
    THe shield.. while up, prevents daze. Because you can't get dazed through shields....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    THe shield.. while up, prevents daze. Because you can't get dazed through shields....
    but 6 sec isn't much, if you ride through a crowd.. And statistically only 20% chance it's up at that time.
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2019-04-30 at 04:48 PM.

What? Resounding protection has a 30s duration and refreshes every 30s. Did you actively play WoW, or did you quit?

but 6 sec isn't much, if you ride through a crowd.. And statistically only 20% chance it's up at that time.
    ... I suggest you actually read the description instead of assuming

Haven't seen one yet, I also think my stone is broken, 9/10 times I get that shitty wannabe healthstone.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Daze one will be more useful now (unpopular change though)

https://www.wowhead.com/news=291827/...of-azshara-ptr
    Not a change, merely an unintended bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

That Silas thing is the most OP profession tool ever. The amount of procs I get from it is close to insane. Ka-silasching.

Best thing is the disguise one of course, so fun :P

I did hear awesome thing about those cauldrons, but for me those cauldrons is not really that great. Could be my luck. Free stuff is cool, but when I hear people getting cauldrons and stuff, and I end up with one Coastal Healing Pot it's kinda of disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    That Silas thing is the most OP profession tool ever. The amount of procs I get from it is close to insane. Ka-silasching.

Best thing is the disguise one of course, so fun :P

I did hear awesome thing about those cauldrons, but for me those cauldrons is not really that great. Could be my luck. Free stuff is cool, but when I hear people getting cauldrons and stuff, and I end up with one Coastal Healing Pot it's kinda of disappointing
    silas gives roughly an 1.8 procc. not that good imo
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post
    silas gives roughly an 1.8 procc. not that good imo
    For me it's like roughly 3 flasks in average so far. And everyone else in my guild says they get so many procs too.

If you take away my rng and let's say that 1.8 is the average, it's pretty decent for something that you just have in your bag.

In any way, by far the best Tool of The Trade item.

I agree, Alchemy will be the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    For me it's like roughly 3 flasks in average so far. And everyone else in my guild says they get so many procs too.

If you take away my rng and let's say that 1.8 is the average, it's pretty decent for something that you just have in your bag.

In any way, by far the best Tool of The Trade item.
    You can use it only once per hour and must hope to get the right 1 of 5 outcomes, and use that to get a 10 minute window of increased proc chance (about 1.8 instead of 1.4 for me, so basically double the proc chance). Only having the sphere in your bag does nothing. Still pretty awesome, even if you have to sometimes wait a day or two before getting prosperity.

3x on average is very much an outlier, you should craft a couple hundred flasks/pots and check again.