Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ancient Rome was quite homo... once Christianity rose though gone were those days. Wonder how the world would have turned out if the roman way was a mainstay.

Young and not married? have some male concubines marry a woman eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    A wish to a stork by a heterosexual couple, right?
    My parents always told I had to eat a lot of rice and pray to get a baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    they gotta have something in between re-runs of Hee-haw and duck dynasty
    No Quality family shows like The Dukes of Hazard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    13 pages into a sexuality discussion. Not bad folks, not bad.
    I don’t think two male rats getting married qualifies.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    If it was natural, gay people could have children naturally. But they can't, because it is biologically unnatural.

It is socially acceptable.

When I can bear a child from getting fucked in the butt I'll agree with you.
    So the only natural sex is solely for procreation? So you're also against condoms, pulling out, m/f anal, blowjobs, masturbation, etc, I assume?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    So are old age, venereal diseases, sterility, or the lack of desire for sex and/or children also unnatural, by these bizarre standards?
    Comparing diseases and mental illness?

The only natural gays are hot lesbians , the rest should pray the gay away.

If it was natural, gay people could have children naturally. But they can't, because it is biologically unnatural.

It is socially acceptable.

When I can bear a child from getting fucked in the butt I'll agree with you.
    Thats some weird logic you have there. You're also wrong and you're making a fool out of yourself.
    Good job!

Comparing diseases and mental illness?

The only natural gays are hot lesbians , the rest should pray the gay away.
    Comparing things that prevent you from having children with each other, yes. I didn't think that line of thought would be so hard to follow. To say nothing of the fact that homosexuality happens all the time in the wild.

But hey, if you want to out that you're actually OK with the gays so long as they exist for your visual pleasure, don't let me stop you.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    This show is still ongoing?!

Religion should get the fuck out from law... hate how it's used to impose on others on how to live.
    It doesn't, this is a cartoon. I see it more of an attempt to spread something than to actually embrace personal freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I'm not afraid of gay people. I just don't want them in my surroundings. Also, you are shallow.
    You're homophobic.

Not me. Children. I mean, one has to be completely naive to think that children do not just absorb everything that adults show them.
    Showing that Homosexuals are normal is "Forcing" kids to like Gay people?

It's just easier to not deal with problem.
    It's a problem that people get married without having any Children now?

They do. It doesn't take cartoon to make people realize they exists.
    Then what's wrong with having a Children's Cartoon that shows 2 men getting married?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-05-22 at 03:48 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Ancient Rome was quite homo... once Christianity rose though gone were those days. Wonder how the world would have turned out if the roman way was a mainstay.

Young and not married? have some male concubines marry a woman eventually.
    Incidentally, a Roman man could use life and limb if he was found in a passive role in a homosexual intercourse, so the Romans were also quite narrow-minded, though they took a different angle. But being "on top" was fine.

Alabama: a Safe Space for Bigots.

I'm not afraid of gay people. I just don't want them in my surroundings.
    You realize there are probably a lot of people who would rather you not be in their surroundings either, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    WTF is wrong with that state? Definitely a place I will never go to... not even to pass through.

And here we have yet again another perfect example of the crux of being a progressive.
    When you preach tolerance you are obligated, by your own belief system, to grant that tolerance upon those whom you yourself disagree with.

You DO realize that a small group of people are actually directly responsible for this right? I hope you can see the hipocrisy of making a blanket assumption of an entire state based on the actions of a few key people.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    You cant be this daft or dumb right? Im a diehard LSU fan. I hate Alabama with every fiber of my being. I drop the incest memes too, but the way you are talking actually makes me think that you believe in stuff. I mean if you believe that, then we need to toss in Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Mississippi, and Georgia.

In Alabama , you get 1-10 years for it. In most states you do. Hell, its legal in Rhode Island.

Get a clue please.

- - - Updated - - -

I think all of it is idiocy. Relationships have no business being in children's cartoons in the first place. Save that shit for Adult Swim.
    Considering the Alabama government attempted to legislate that abortions by rape and incest would not be covered under their blanket abortion ban, suggests to me that incest is still an acceptable practice in that state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawklobster View Post
    And here we have yet again another perfect example of the crux of being a progressive.
    When you preach tolerance you are obligated, by your own belief system, to grant that tolerance upon those whom you yourself disagree with.

You DO realize that a small group of people are actually directly responsible for this right? I hope you can see the hipocrisy of making a blanket assumption of an entire state based on the actions of a few key people.
    No tolarance of intolarance.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2019-05-22 at 04:18 PM.

Should I feel bad? I assure you, I do not.
    you said
    I'm not afraid of gay people.
    When you are.

One has to be completely naive to think that children do not just absorb everything that adults show them.
    So if I show eating Vegetables on TV to kids it's Forcing them to like Vegetables?

Because it's forced and it's an attempt to make kids accept things in early age so it's easier on homosexual population and not on kids.
    Acceptance is not the same as Force.

Selfish reasons lead to bad results. This is not an exception and don't pretend like it's not forced.
    It isn't.

It was same shit with Overwatch when they made Tracer to be lesbian. Blizzard caved in to homosexual population and out of thin air they just made her homo.
    It's forced because You're homophobic and butt hurt because a character was written to be Gay, Lesbian etc...?

I have nowhere said that people must get married because they want to have children. I don't use words as "must" or "have to". It's reasonable for MOST people to get married. Just that I have to explain this, tells me with what kind of person I am talking here.
    You're the one who said

No, wedding is logical outcome of natural process which benefits children.
    You mean when it also doesn't in a straight marriage?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-05-22 at 04:09 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawklobster View Post
    Of course. Never stop asking for tolerance about your right to be intolerant ( the contradicion just flew over your head).

Lovely argument by the way...it works for racism too.

So in the end i can only say the bold part is a complete nonsense: No, I don't have to tolerate your intolerance.

NOT-AT-ALL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's forced and it's an attempt to make kids accept things in early age, so it's easier on homosexual population and not on kids. Selfish reasons lead to bad results. This is not an exception and don't pretend like it's not forced. It was same shit with Overwatch when they made Tracer to be lesbian. Blizzard caved in to homosexual population and out of thin air they just made her homo.
    None of this is "forced", any more than it would be if it were a hetero character. You're not describing the content here at all. You're describing your inability to accept reality, your fragile feelings demanding that everyone else change to protect you from exposure to stuff you don't like. Your insistence that everyone else change to suit you, rather than you just taking care of your own issues your own self.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then what's wrong with having a Children's Cartoon that shows 2 men getting married?

Because it's forced and it's an attempt to make kids accept things in early age
    Lets stop you right there. So by excluding homosexuals from these shows, is that not forcing the idea that they should not be included in everyday life?

This conversation has been about pushing ideas. You don't like people including homosexuality in youth media. Those on the other end don't like excluding homosexuality from youth media. Both sides are pushing their idea of what is acceptable, the problem is though, which is actually harmful to developing children? Showing that there are different lifestyles in the world and that there many ways for people to live and love, or not equipping your child with information that they will eventually learn when they start to understand the real world when the leave the shelter of their parents wing?

I'd say it is the latter. You can teach children to be open minded, or your can teach children to be close minded. The latter here is far more harmful and perpetuates divisiveness.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I'm not afraid of gay people. I just don't want them in my surroundings. Also, you are shallow.
    Care to explain this one?
    This comment just makes you sound childish. There are a lot of things i don't like in life but I just learn to adapt and get past them.
    That's what growing up is.
    You don't get to have your way all the time.
    So unless you can show examples of gay people who are a direct threat to your life you are just being petulant.