Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    I wish I could say that I was shocked that this thread is still open.
    Well, you don't often get threads about teens LARPing St. Alia of the Knife. It's a pretty good cosplay, even.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You are ignoring it because they didn't leave the video up on it. Wouldn't be surprised if you are subbed to her.
    I didnt even know that there is some 14y old kid that triggers left until this thread.

How is asking for evidence of something she allegedly did ignoring it?

Lets use your logic and argument to see how dumb that is,ok?

Me : omg Hillary said on video that she wants to kill all mexicans!
    You : where is the video?
    Me : It was deleted. Why are you ignoring her wanting to kill all mexicans?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    You mean the toxic behavior Alt-Righters ignore?
    I know we dont agree on this but I think all extremism is bad. Does not matter if it is left or right doing it,religion or skin colour.

How is arab anticapitalist vegan related to alt right tho?

Dont you want to blame patriarchy and toxic mascunality for it too? I mean the attacker was woman but I would not even be suprised

All the far leftists coming out on the forums against her are hilarious. The same people who think children should have complete autonomy to decide what gender they are, cut off their genitalia, and have sex with adults are outraged that a girl has an opinion they don't share and must be brainwashed in order to hold that idea.

Who would imagine a teenage girl wasn't raised by her parents to act like an idiot late into her 20s?

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    I know we dont agree on this but I think all extremism is bad. Does not matter if it is left or right doing it,religion or skin colour.
    You should stop lying.

How is arab anticapitalist vegan related to alt right tho?
    I was talking about the Alt-Right toxic Bubble.

Dont you want to blame patriarchy and toxic mascunality for it too? I mean the attacker was woman but I would not even be suprised
    I blame the Patriarchy for the Draconian Abortion laws the Alt-Right seems to love on Red States where Racism, Xenophobia seem to be much prevalent as well as a lack of Education.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-05-22 at 07:50 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    I didnt even know that there is some 14y old kid that triggers left until this thread.

How is asking for evidence of something she allegedly did ignoring it?

Lets use your logic and argument to see how dumb that is,ok?

Me : omg Hillary said on video that she wants to kill all mexicans!
    You : where is the video?
    Me : It was deleted. Why are you ignoring her wanting to kill all mexicans?
    Here's the video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9ztKHsQo4BFh/

It took a whole two minutes to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Good thing we have pippi longstockings to know better than adults how to fix the environment, talking to MPs n having a speech at the UN is *totally* justified for her long history of *experience*
    As long as she advocates actually doing something, she knows better than adults.

Observe politicians debating climate change.

Quote Originally Posted by Harekrsna View Post
    All the far leftists coming out on the forums against her are hilarious.
    Gender Rights are far left now?

The same people who think children should have complete autonomy to decide what gender they are, cut off their genitalia, and have sex with adults

You mean the Alabama Red state that banned abortion because religion but allowed a 74 year old man marry a 14 year old Girl?

Who would imagine a teenage girl wasn't raised by her parents to act like an idiot late into her 20s?
    Those Alt-Right youtubers are quite idiotic.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-05-22 at 09:41 AM.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Don't break the rules, and you wont get banned, fucking brat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    She's not banned... and the thread is fucking full of outrage from left leaning dudes.

Also I cannot wait for the Trump admin to get a probe into social media and regulate it. Could be the one good thing this admin would do, understanding the new realities of the digital age and social media, and regulating the fuck out of it, making sure 1st amendment is respected, which is far more important than muh corporate rights.

I'm gonna have chain orgasms when that happens, that's for sure, and it will at one point, it's simply about how technology evolves, and how laws fail to keep up.
    I see that despite all your declarations of standing above the sectarian divide you have reached the "lul pwn the libz" stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    As long as she advocates actually doing something, she knows better than adults.

Observe politicians debating climate change.

Looks like the Labor & Greens Party in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    People making threats and claiming to be armed are cause for concern regardless of age.
    It depends. If she's in the United States, it has to be a "credible threat" which in this day of school shootings, if she said she's armed and coming, I'd take it as one. If she wasn't armed, it's not a credible threat, but sending cops to check wouldn't hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Don't break the rules, and you wont get banned, fucking brat.
    But if you do break the rules and your ideals match theirs, it's ok you won't get banned. You can call for white genocide in Canada all year long if you're a BLM Canada leader even though it's both illegal on most social media platforms and illegal in Canada in general.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    My places of worship aren't being shot up by Muslims.

- - - Updated - - -

Boo-fucking-hoo. I'm not going to cry over some brat that would slash my throat if given the opportunity. If she's that butthurt about it, she can blame her parents for raising her to be a monster.
    I'm assuming you're an atheist then? Not sure if serious or a joke about being an atheist. If you are an atheist, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    Here's the video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9ztKHsQo4BFh/

It took a whole two minutes to find.
    Will check it out when I get home

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You can't talk about a "belief system" without inherently talking about the believers who make up that system. They are that belief system. It doesn't exist outside of them.
    Amazing! So is this why left-leaning active voices can't distinguish between populations and their interwoven memeplexes?

You need to learn how to separate the religious/political doctrine of Islam from your concept of [people who have faith in Islam]. Or you will only have proven eagerly how much that shit needs to be ground into the desert they so eagerly spread, along with this fad of tolerance.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Again, as long as we have records that is objectively not true lol. This is just wishful thinking. You could say maybe we will never have the EXACT SPECIFIC belief that is the most mainstream at the time, but there will from now until the end of humanity always be the existence of "Christianity" and "Islam" and "Judaism" just like there are people who literally still believe in greek gods, because record of the faith exists.

- - - Updated - - -

Report the thread if you don't like it instead of complaining, mini-mod.
    Im the type of guy who likes people to fix it themselves before I resort to reporting You guys have been around long enough to know this conversation isn't cool

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Are you expecting me to rationalize an objectively irrational point of view, or something?
    Yes, if only largely so that we could actually expect some single definition to that instead of a broad umbrella term whose only use is to throw the political paint around.

You know, for consistency.

You mean the toxic behavior Alt-Righters ignore?

Such as calling a 14 year old a dumb bitch or retarded?

No please tell me more, perhaps we can go back to how the left reacted when a kid dared to SMIRK at someone... Remember Nick Sandmann?

Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    Such as calling a 14 year old a dumb bitch or retarded?
    You mean all those Rape Jokes Alt-Righters love telling, as well as encouraging a 14 year old making Mass Homicide Jokes?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-05-22 at 02:31 PM.

Regulating social media to become more accepting of free speech is one of my main goals, always has been. Corporate attacks on speech are a fucking nightmare. This has nothing to do with "the libs", I always wanted this. The left pretty much always owned the free speech argument, until recently. The new left is mad with power and went in an unholy alliance with big corporations to quell political opponents. That's fucked up, and I am against it 100%.

PS: if the new, sectarian, idpol, socjus left suffers, it's not the whole left, or "the libz", as you put it. It's a specific, very small, rabid segment of the left. I absolutely want them to lose ideologically and be pushed into irrelevance. Just as I want the same for right wing idpol. I will absolutely orgasm when they are both defeated.

So no, you don't get to create this fake image of the left as being all an idpol, intersectionality/socjus friendly group. Because it's not.
    You are welcome to point out all these strawmen of yours in my quotes.

Until then, you have merely confirmed my point.

Identity politics should go die in a fire, but if you join the call for regulating social media in the present context, when all calls for it are ultimately a cover for mandatory platforms for unsavoury views, you do not help its demise, merely strengthen one side.

You claim to be a crusader against identity politics. Fine. Does that mean you support treating people based on what they did?

You mean all those Rape Jokes Alt-Righters love telling, as well as encouraging a 14 year old making Mass Homicide Jokes?
    before I go to answer that, Joe Bernstein, you may recall his name, he's the one that wrote the hit piece of a 14, did you know he also advocated for the death of straight white men? I mean clearly he didn't support his own stance.. he deleted the Tweet, But don't worry, the Internet never forget...

https://newspunch.com/buzzfeed-joe-b...der-white-men/

I know "That's not a source" here's another link.

http://archive.is/l5Qet

But I will not dodge your question, no one encouraged her at all, going by some of her videos, she shown to have more intelligence than most of the people I've seen on this thread, to be more fair, I will set a bar for you at the very least, she's smarter than AOC, you should be able to reach higher

And all those rape jokes? OH good you do know what jokes are, I was worried then, time for history,

Here's some from the TV shows, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOKKzSnyFTo

feeling outraged? or is it selective? let's link some more, not sure what side the next are on, maybe right leaning

George Carling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuTqBd_ycHA

Louis C.K : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVXHX53GmJ4

Dave Chappelle : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc

Wait, here's a 5 minute video on the Late night shows joking about rape, we only need the first minute for my point, you can ignore the rest of the video it's about a prisoner being raped and how peopel seems to love joking about it, you might had seen such comments on here or on reddit, not going to hunt history for those, no thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikqPnAhRo-c

In that video, you have Bill Maher, and Conan O'Brien both mocking rape... Even Family guy, so we can add Seth MacFarlane, and perhaps some other writers

OH one more, why not

https://youtu.be/XqFcAsk47xs?t=206

Statical jokes, nothing wrong with them, they will always offend someone, unless you suddenly want to moan about the various TV shows creators and the ones that aired them? I mean, try to be consistent in this outrage over a 14 year old, you don't get to pick and chose when to be outraged or not, either it's all wrong, or it's not.

Hell the police that investigated was worried that she may had been threaten by some people of the Internet when all this came to light, let me ask you, do you believe that the ones that could be the biggest risk to her is Right leaning, or left? because it seems to be the Left leaning if we go by this thread that are mostly offended, again I repeat "Dumb Bitch, retarded"

This has been fun, I personally didn't intent to offend you, so I will apologise if I did at some point.
    Last edited by dunhildas; 2019-05-22 at 04:29 PM.

Sure? If they do something illegal in their country, go get'em with the law.

Social media as a moral body, deciding what is palatable and what is not? No, thanks.

Again, Free Speech was always a talking point on the left. Shame on those on the new left that is abandoning it as a principle.

Here's a quote from what would be far left, stateless, anarchist Free Territory in the Ukraine:

"The Makhnovists said they supported "free worker-peasant soviets" and opposed the central government. Makhno called the Bolsheviks "dictators" and opposed the "Cheka (secret police)... and similar compulsory authoritative and disciplinary institutions". He called for "freedom of speech, press, assembly, unions and the like"

Today's society is becoming more and more digital. That has to be acknowledged and regulated accordingly.
    Freedom is nice. Freedom allows Youtube to choose who they deal with and how they deal with death threats. Freedom also allows this teen in question to set up her own webpage where she can spew all the hate she wants (or all the hate her family wants). The operating costs of a server are probably small change for someone with 1M followers.

Also while society as a whole is becoming more reliant on digital technology, it is also becoming, on the average, more ignorant of it. I started using the Internet in the previous millennium and "grew up" (digitally) with the one entity = one website expectation. Nowadays it appears people can't even think of an online presence outside the Big Names and they are voluntarily giving up their freedom of navigating the Internet for convenience, making those the gatekeepers of the World Wide Web.