Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You say this as though the "heterosexual community" doesn't have these issues, too.
    Not anywhere at the same frequency...

Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    It's only normal if you believe it is, or well follow the order of certain gay lobbies.

So.. no it's not normal.
    A lot of things aren't normal like being rich why does matter it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Being gay is not normal because?
    It is not normal but not being normal isn't a bad thing. Being wealthy isn't the normal is dumb argument edge lords try to use.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

As 98% of people are hetereosexual.
    By Normal you mean Common. Yes, it's not common. Your point?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    This comes up quite often when people talk about suicide rates for trans people and it's always amusing for someone to think "Are they committing suicide because we're ostracising them from the society as much as we can, treating them like they have an illness they can spread to 'normal people' like us? Nah, it's just something inherent with being trans lol".
    Could it be because they suffer from a different psychosis and simply allowing them to mutilate themselves isn't an effective way to treat it?

I never really understand the smug attitude taken towards this issue. There is never really any thought put into counter points beyond " Well someone somewhere was mean to them."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    As a member of the superior Right-Handed Peoples of the Earth, I insist that anyone using the left hand as their main hand be banned from ever being in public! That disgusting act should never see the light of day! I'm not scared of them... but... you know, keep them out of my surroundings!
    I mean, you're laughing about it, but left-handed kids used to be forced to write right-handed, like, all the time.

There's a pretty deep and long-lasting prejudice against left-handedness that dates back well over a thousand years. This is why "sinister" means "evil", and "dextrous" means "agile and skilled". "Sinister" and "dexter" are Latin for "left" and "right".

And this shit was prevalent right up into the 20th Century, so I'm not talking ancient history here.

Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    Could it be because they suffer from a different psychosis and simply allowing them to mutilate themselves isn't an effective way to treat it?

I never really understand the smug attitude taken towards this issue. There is never really any thought put into counter points beyond " Well someone somewhere was mean to them."
    Nah literally how open they're effect rates. A big part of it is discrimination.

Not normal =/ bad.. but it's not something to promote at all, especially to kids.
    Promoting that Homosexual Marriages happen in real life is bad because?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't abnormal behaviour bother you? It got only removed 1987 as a psychological disorder by heavy pressure by the gay lobbys.
    Why should it bother me?

It doesn't affect me in any way. I can't think of a single way a gay couple's lives affects me.
    Putin khuliyo

As 98% of people are hetereosexual, it's easily to say that having a brain that is not functioning like the others is not normal.

Not normal =/ bad.. but it's not something to promote at all, especially to kids.
    Can you prove not being normal is bad because being rich isn't a bad thing... I think most people on her would love to stop working for example.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    By Normal you mean Common. Yes, it's not common. Your point?
    Nah normal means the average or to conform but being poor is the average... Being normal on it's on isn't a good or bad thing. It kind of case by case issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    Can you prove not being normal is bad because being rich isn't a bad thing... I think most people on her would love to stop working for example.

The last time i checked, rich people had not a different working brain compared to all others. Quick remember that Homosexuality was only removed in a voting by psychologist because of the insane pressure from certain gay parties. The Vote to actually remove it was accepted by only 55% (all of them psychologist).

10+ Year Old Account

As 98% of people are hetereosexual, it's easily to say that having a brain that is not functioning like the others is not normal.

And why can't we promote acceptance? It's not going to turn kids gay. At worst it'll make kids more tolerant of those who are different than them. Oh gee, the horror.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    To me it sounds like he had a bunch of homo erotic dreams in the past, it makes him so nervous everytime he see things like that he wants to throw up and gags lmao. Thats why hes so furious about all this meaningless thing, you only get this serious when its personal. I can call it now Orlong beat his meat to some gay stuff once, now hes feels so guilty and tense about it, no wonder hes so up in arms for random cartoon shows.
    It's sadly often the ones fightning against it the hardest (Ba dum tssssh) that are actually in the closet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I mean, you're laughing about it, but left-handed kids used to be forced to write right-handed, like, all the time.

There's a pretty deep and long-lasting prejudice against left-handedness that dates back well over a thousand years. This is why "sinister" means "evil", and "dextrous" means "agile and skilled". "Sinister" and "dexter" are Latin for "left" and "right".

And this shit was prevalent right up into the 20th Century, so I'm not talking ancient history here.
    My neighbor across the street, may he RIP, was a left hander and literally had it beaten out of him by the nuns that taught at his school in the 40s/50s.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    And why can't we promote acceptance? It's not going to turn kids gay. At worst it'll make kids more tolerant of those who are different than them. Oh gee, the horror.
    Why should we?

What advantages does acceptance bring? So far it hasn't done much to curb the negative aspects from it. At least from what can be seen.

The last time i checked, rich people had not a different working brain compared to all others.
    Umm high iq, good looks, and wealth correlate with iq which means they if not differ but better brains on average. Can you link me a study that's says gay have lower iq or that is bad any way contingently? So a democratic process... Malnutrition, diet, and stress effect your brain and growth. I'd argue rich people have different brains lol or at least better quality ones.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-05-22 at 07:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should we?

What advantages does acceptance bring? So far it hasn't done much to curb the negative aspects from it. At least from what can be seen.
    Gee, what advantage does treating people equally bring? Oh I don't know, maybe less hatred and division in society?
    Putin khuliyo

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Cartoon characters going about their lives is now "politics".
    Cartoon characters don't have "lives". Yes force feeding kids gay activism is politics.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should we?

There are no "negative aspects", to begin with. Not unless you're a homophobe and see them living normal lives as a "negative aspect".

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Gee, what advantage does treating people equally bring? Oh I don't know, maybe less hatred and division in society?
    It hasn't done that so far. If anything it has increased the suicide rate among the group.

The best part about people being incredibly vocal about being anti-gay is waiting a few years and seeing someone release photos of them banging dudes in hotel rooms or them finally admitting that the pray-the-gay-away camp their family sent them to didn't actually work.