Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    It's a known fact that a high suicide rate and mental illness are extremely common in this group of people.

Thanks to your kind, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Why should it bother me?

It doesn't affect me in any way. I can't think of a single way a gay couple's lives affects me.
    See, the only reason you'd think that is if the gay lobby already brainwashed you. Which in itself is proof of gays affecting you! Bulletproof logic right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

There is not even a study that say explicit it's normal behaviour. It's even very unclear if people are born gay or not, newest studys say MOST likely not. There are tons of things to consider than just saying "yea, it's normal we move on now". If you believe some studies you could even say that promoting gay behaviour is directly increasing the rate of gay people. So yes, it directly impacts us all if they show it to our kids which are growing up.

https://www.thecut.com/2016/09/with-...-this-way.html
    Clearly homosexuality is unnatural!

Oh, wait...

It's only normal if you believe it is, or well follow the order of certain gay lobbies.

So.. no it's not normal.
    Brains of left-handed people also differ from the brains of right-handed ones...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

There is not even a study that say explicit it's normal behaviour.
    No True Scotsman Fallacy again.

It's even very unclear if people are born gay or not, newest studys say MOST likely not.
    Your point?

There are tons of things to consider than just saying "yea, it's normal we move on now".
    Such as?

If you believe some studies you could even say that promoting gay behaviour is directly increasing the rate of gay people.
    Acceptance that Gay people exist is normal and happens is Promotion of Gay Behavior?

So yes, it directly impacts us all if they show it to our kids which are growing up.
    How dare kids realize that Gay people exist?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

There is not even a study that say explicit it's normal behaviour. It's even very unclear if people are born gay or not, newest studys say MOST likely not. There are tons of things to consider than just saying "yea, it's normal we move on now". If you believe some studies you could even say that promoting gay behaviour is directly increasing the rate of gay people. So yes, it directly impacts us all if they show it to our kids which are growing up.

You should actually read the fucking article you quoted.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    How can children grow into functional adults that fuck their siblings if they are bombarded by gay propaganda?
    Siblings of the same sex need guidance too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn Alabama, you hating on cartoons now too? PBS ones at that.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

If you believe some studies you could even say that promoting gay behaviour is directly increasing the rate of gay people.

There’s scant evidence, that homosexual people “recruit” otherwise-straight children into their subculture, or that sexuality is otherwise socially learned.
    Did you link that article to check if we click the links you post? I think you'll also find this part amusing:

People seeking to demonize and stigmatize other people’s identities and behaviors probably aren’t particularly interested in the science underlying those identities and behaviors, anyway. They tend to be far more animated by political opportunism or fear or disgust than a desire to truly understand the full, fascinating range of the human experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Kids shows nowadays are far more than mere entertainment. Gone are the days of Rugrats and Ren and Stimpy. If you want kids shows to be educational, where they learn right from wrong and social norms, etc, gay characters should be included. Not doing so only makes it harder for kids to understand the concept of being gay, as well as gay marriage, and that has the potential for kids to view it as different and/or not normal.
    Fucking please. That shits in your face in nearly every commercial cycle. Its impossible for them to NOT see it on the TV these days. Last thing they need is to have their cartoons turn all pro-LBGTQWMNASIZ as well.

I coulda sworn the south was worried about gay frogs, not gay aardvarks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Fucking please. That shits in your face in nearly every commercial cycle. Its impossible for them to NOT see it on the TV these days. Last thing they need is to have their cartoons turn all pro-LBGTQWMNASIZ as well.
    They are no longer hiding. We have a gay man running for president. Get used to seeing it everywhere, because they are everywhere. If you don't like it, hide in a bunker, because there is no escaping it.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Ah, yes, we all know the classic NAZI propaganda tool of a single gay wedding in a children's cartoon.

I mean this is like bitching about blonde people being on TV something that occurs less frequently than being gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I mean this is like bitching about blonde people being on TV something that occurs less frequently than being gay.
    Or redheads. They love using redheads for commercials and they're the rarest hair color.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Silly yes but Arthur should be banned simply for being a shitty cartoon, it's almost as bad as that my little pony shit

I'm also not a fan of putting hot topic items in children cartoons.
    Marriage is a "hot topic item"??

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I'm not afraid of gay people. I just don't want them in my surroundings. Also, you are shallow.
    im shallow? LUL opinions of people who are homophobes is like taking opinions of rapists seriously LUL.

Still hope you sleep safe at night, don't let the gays in!

Alabama citizens should be treated with caution. They are slowly becoming subhuman.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-05-22 at 11:05 PM.

You should try watching those commercials as a gay person. Straight propaganda several times per commercial cycle.

Alabama being Alabama, not much of a surprise other than learning that Arthur is still in continuation. Still funny to see posters lacking basic English if they consider the episode propaganda.

No one has yet to clearly explain why a gay marriage is bad for kids to watch.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.