Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I've never heard of people near the center who legitimately believe racism=power+privilege
    If you were honest, you'd acknowledge that the idea you're talking to was a suggestion by a sociologist to create a jargon that distinguished between prejudice by groups without power to effect change on behalf of their prejudices, and "racism" by those groups who did have such power.

It was never an argument that groups that lack social power couldn't be prejudiced. It was a suggestion about drawing a distinction between prejudice backed by social influence, and prejudice without such, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Soph said it best, the media will celebrate a child like "Desmond is Amazing" and will present them as making their own decisions, but vilify a youth with opinions that rats like Joe Bernstein don't like. The Right really needs to be much more vicious with these so-called journalists.
    The fact that you listen to a alt-right white supremacist 14 year old, is telling.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If you were honest, you'd acknowledge that the idea you're talking to was a suggestion by a sociologist to create a jargon that distinguished between prejudice by groups without power to effect change on behalf of their prejudices, and "racism" by those groups who did have such power.

It was never an argument that groups that lack social power couldn't be prejudiced. It was a suggestion about drawing a distinction between prejudice backed by social influence, and prejudice without such, nothing more.
    And I'm sure eugenics had good applications before the masses used it for their racial superiority nonsense. /S

But no. This is just the newest evolution of "minorities can't be racist". Last time, we called it reverse racism.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I'm sure eugenics had good applications before the masses used it for their racial superiority nonsense. /S

But no. This is just the newest evolution of "minorities can't be racist". Last time, we called it reverse racism.
    It's not.

But this all started regarding my views, specifically, and I've never backed the idea, myself. So really, this is just the same "lie about what Endus' position is" nonsense. I am the Ur-Left to you people.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The fact that you listen to an alt-right white supremacist 14 years old, is telling.
    Now that I know who Soph is, I decided to hear what they had to say in their own words?

I mean if Trans five year or drag queen 10-year-old boy can claim to be in their own words totally acting under their own volition and we are expected to believe it, I don't see why Soph, a 14-year-old, is not to be heard out and given the same level of face value acceptance.

As for you vomiting out as many buzzwords doesn't make for a convincing point.

Lets see, smiling while some geriatric invades your personal space; that is a sin and that person must be destroyed! Ten year old in drag dancing at a gay bar in the middle of the night? That's fine and its wrong to call Child Protective Services. Teen girl has some right wing videos!? FUCKING NUKE THAT BITCH FROM ORBIT AND KILL HER PARENTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's not.

But this all started regarding my views, specifically, and I've never backed the idea, myself. So really, this is just the same "lie about what Endus' position is" nonsense. I am the Ur-Left to you people.
    No. You're a hilarious fibber with a martyrdom complex.

Oh, woe to Endus for getting talked about. He is so unfairly treated.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    There's no such thing as reverse racism.

There is RACISM.

People that judge other by huge groups are prejudiced and quite horrible. Intersectionality, "race" power, social (in)justice, gender pride, sexual orientation pride, all fall into this.

Those that are willing to cut slack to SOME racists and shitstains on humanity are uncovering what they truly are and what they truly stand for. Which is great, we want that IN THE LIGHT, good antiseptic and disinfectant.

And in this topic, and others, we achieved just that, outing people that are always on the discussions about prejudice and bigotry, always condemning EXCLUSIVELY one side, and always covering up for the other. As with Tim Pool being a hypocritical conservative trying to sell himself as left when all he does is trash the left, we are able to tell those that try to sell themselves as reasonable fighters against racism, sexism and bigotry.

Which they are clearly not, as they are willing to look away from one side, and chew like rabid bulldogs at the "enemy" when that side does something immoral.

Now we know. Just don't forget these last pages - they will come handy whenever somebody is yet again accused of bigotry.

Like this:
    Bro. That was the point of my statement. Reverse racism was the last time clowns from Endus' school of thought minorities can't be racist.

It's all racist and trying to use privilege to change that reeks of hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Never been much of Buzzfeed fan until now. Awesome she can take that bullshit to Stormfront
    You consider this stormfront material?

Blademaster
    3+ Year Old Account
    It's no surprise that Buzzfeed has a left-leaning bias.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Nothing she said is offensive.
    That's some next level shit-posting, Elba. I guess you don't mind being called a groveling underground goblin, similar to a dog pissing on a fire hydrant, that deserves to be cancelled?

I don't think she deserves to be banned for that kind of language, but it's definitely insulting, and thus offensive (to some).

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    That's some next level shit-posting, Elba. I guess you don't mind being called a groveling underground goblin, similar to a dog pissing on a fire hydrant, that deserves to be cancelled?

I don't think she deserves to be banned for that kind of language, but it's definitely insulting, and thus offensive (to some).
    From you? No. I don't know you. So it does not matter on a personal level. And on a societal level - I'm a straight, white cis dude so language does not contribute to my marginalization so all it could do is potentially hurt my feelings but not lead to actual harm.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    I'm not offended, btw. I'm using her to out socjus/intersectionality types. That's honestly all there is to it. She should be able to trash whites and men all day long for all I care.

And we should be able to trash her, Asians and Blacks and so on, with the same repercussions that she suffered - i.e. none.

I am NOT saying that we should trash these people - I am saying that we should be ABLE to, if we wanted to. Obviously, only snowflakes would get offended...
    You can do what you want. But demographics in power saying shit about marginalized minorities is different from marginalized minorities saying shit about the demographics in power. Cuz for one group it contributes to societal dehumanization and harm, for the other it does not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post

[video=youtube;m7bplfghJM[/video]
    Sure why not?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Eh. It's a good show of why people claiming to hate racism are some of the biggest liars on the planet. Always excuses when racism that doesn't come from white people rears it's ugly head.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Eh. It's a good show of why people claiming to hate racism are some of the biggest liars on the planet. Always excuses when racism that doesn't come from white people rears it's ugly head.
    Some of those people are hypocrites, yes. I consider myself pretty liberal, and against racism, but I can clearly see that when people are slamming white people in such a way that it is indeed racist, and should also be combated.

Some of those people are hypocrites, yes. I consider myself pretty liberal, and against racism, but I can clearly see that when people are slamming white people in such a way that it is indeed racist, and should also be combated.
    Well, there's the rube. If twitter is as dedicated to fighting hatred as they claim to be, easily observable things like this would have been caught in the purges. But based on their willingness to keep her around, it's easy to put them into the Endus/Elba camp of "I only hate racism against people I favor".

It's just delightful.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post

I can't stop laughing.

"If you are a girl with a deep voice you ancestors probably did anal!"

Also

"The friend zone doesn't exist, you are just a faggot"

Soph is what I wish I was at her age, fucking actually funny.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The difference being She already apologized for her behavior and stopped as opposed to Alt-Right trolls that "Joke" about Mass Homicide and encourages young people to stoke hate, racism, and xenophobia.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Sure why not?
    I thought it was funny

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    The difference being She already apologized for her behavior and stopped as opposed to Alt-Right trolls that "Joke" about Mass Homicide and encourages young people to stoke hate, racism, and xenophobia.
    Sarah Jeong's so-called apology amounted to "Sorry you were upset", and given none of you think she should have had to anyway, I doubt it was sincere.

Plus, Soph makes a good point. Her worst offense is saying mean or even vulgar things as a teenager, versus say the full-grown adults lobbying to teach sex ed to pre-pubescent children.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2019-05-22 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Sarah Jeong's so-called apology amounted to "Sorry you were upset", and given none of you think she should have had to anyway, I doubt it was sincere.
    Yet she stopped being Racist.

Plus, Soph makes a good point. Her worst offense is saying mean or even vulgar things as a teenager,
    And completely disregarding her Toxic Alt-Right Bubble that she lives in and making Mass Homicide "jokes"?

versus say the full-grown adults lobbying to teach sex ed to pre-pubescent children.
    All I see are adults lobbying to teach sex ed to Highschoolers.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.