Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    seeing how its already sold out in EU store and most of people dont even know about it ? ye plenty of people will be willing to buy it.

hopefully blizzard restocks it fast cause demand for this kind of merch is clearly huge
    I know people are willing to buy it. But that's also (apparently) a bug in the store and it should allow people to buy it still.

You can't "Sell out" of a product that hasn't even begun production.

I am tempted (kinda) to buy the CE just for Ragnaros statue but after Fallout 76 CE hassle (it was absurdly hard to get the CE in the first month, later on it became easier) I might just pass it.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

For the 15th aniversary they are making a custom raid were we will fight some of the "most iconic bosses of wow history" and at the end get a deathwing mount
    All right, that sounds too awesome to be real. Source?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    All right, that sounds too awesome to be real. Source?
    That's the second line of this post

Players will be able to take part in a 25 Player Raid Finder Experience for iconic bosses, rewarding the Obsidian Worldbreaker (Deathwing) mount.
    RIP me, didn't see that thing yesterday, all sold out and it'll probably cost 10x the original price from freaking resellers, I hate this world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that sold out really quickly - I imagine they'll re-stock, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    I know people are willing to buy it. But that's also (apparently) a bug in the store and it should allow people to buy it still.

You can't "Sell out" of a product that hasn't even begun production.
    You absolutely can. That production hasn't begun doesn't mean they're willing or able to produce enough to meet demand.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    If anyone in their right mind thinks this is worth $100 they are going off of pure sentimental value and not looking at all with the contents in the package. I mean, honestly, look at what it gives you and then look at what a traditional $80 - $100 collector's edition gives you in many other games. It's definitely overpriced, but there are clearly a lot of people who don't care for the intrinsic value of the product and just wanna buy something and (Hopefully) also support the game.

Although I'm assured that a good chunk of the buyers just want the shiny.
    I can't think of much that you could say to convince me when your argument consists of "the mounts are ugly, so they're worth nothing." If there's nothing that interests you, feel free to not buy it.
    Last edited by StationaryHawk; 2019-05-15 at 02:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post

RIP me, didn't see that thing yesterday, all sold out and it'll probably cost 10x the original price from freaking resellers, I hate this world.
    Someone posted on the wow fb they ordered 5 for reselling, so yeah.

Why they didn't limit it 1 per battle.net account and persons name/address is beyond me.

They encourage this kind of behavior.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    Oh.. then ya I agree 99$ is too expensive for this. The fact that so many people bought it just shows that a good amount of people don't have good money management skills.
    Or you know we manage or money just fine and have some left over to spend on things we want.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Someone posted on the wow fb they ordered 5 for reselling, so yeah.

Why they didn't limit it 1 per battle.net account and persons name/address is beyond me.

They encourage this kind of behavior.
    they dont care.

it was so obvious people will try to make $$$$ out of it.

same stuff as with blizzcon tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post

Holy smokes, shows how much I read. lol Now THAT'S an anniversary gift to the players. Let the speculation begin regarding which bosses will be featured.

after re-reading this i wouldnt worry too much - notice how you have untill march 2020 to attach this to your account.

this is most likely marketing stunt to make impression of extremly limited supply to booost sales once they "re-enable " it in game store in couple of days/weeks.

why ? to boost financial numbers before june 30 .

they found obvious solution for Q2 of 2019 with no games releasing now.

Add all the previous Collector's Edition pets to it and you have a deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Alas, it's sold out and Blizz doesn't know when they will get more.

Went up on gamestop for 59.99

- - - Updated - - -

They fixed the price and it is now sold out...

Quote Originally Posted by naquadah007 View Post
    Went up on gamestop for 59.99

- - - Updated - - -

They fixed the price and it is now sold out...
    no wonder. my guess a lot of europeans dont want to risk and hunt for us stores. 100$ shipping is still cheaper then buying it for 500$ on ebay .

its a shitty marketing practive on blizzard but well it works.

add to this all the scalpers who realised easy money .

i bet you 90% of those which sold out will end up on ebay by tomorrow.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2019-05-15 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Of course they would announce this money grab along with the Classic launch... gotta admit their marketing strategies are good. A lot of people will compensate their classic hype by buying this smokescreen.
    I won't play or touch classic and I love the design of the box and the statue of ragnaros so I reserved it, for 100€ it's pretty sweet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    Wait, so WoW Classic launches in August but the Collector's Edition releases in October?? Hardcore fans need to wait a couple months or what?
    it's for the 15 anniversary not classic, I was confused at first 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    First time i will skip a Collector's Edition of WoW.

Not because of the looks, but WoW just doesn't do it for me anymore.
    You sire, are a very good person. Politely explaining why you won't buy it and it does makes sense, unlike some here.

FYI I'm not veing sarcastic here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Oh look who's back at it again, our lovely Eleccybubb. Looks like you're banned, though. What a shame.
    Oh yeah what a shame, Today is a bright day, I got to work, have some fun stuff to do, I slep well and then I saw that he is banned, This just made my day!

btw, I already reserved this edition and I love it!

Gamestop! Go NOW!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annex24 View Post
    Gamestop! Go NOW!
    You are a hero!
    Thank you!