Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monozuki View Post
    Huh. Well, I *am* getting "character creation time outs" constantly, so perhaps whatever the issue was is not yet fixed.
    this is what happened to everyone without prior access

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    Ok fuck, you totally had me up until now. Solid troll. 11/10. I'm lowkey sad that it was all a lie.
    Wh-

WHERE YOU AT

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Streamer priority is fucking real, watching Asmongold, im in character create 5 minutes before him then he makes a new character again and gets right through while I'm stuck on character creation timed out. They must have different groups for people.
    If you watch his stream then you'd see there's no point in logging in as no one can move and everyone is lagging and standing in place. It sucks that a lot of people didn't get in which I totally get but it doesn't really seem worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by laqweeta View Post
    wh-

where you at
    it's not fun for either of us if we're both in on the joke reeeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Lahlah View Post
    If you watch his stream then you'd see there's no point in logging in as no one can move and everyone is lagging and standing in place. It sucks that a lot of people didn't get in which I totally get but it doesn't really seem worth it.
    Yeah seeing that now you can't do anything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    it's not fun for either of us if we're both in on the joke reeeeeeeeeee
    ***dies***

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahlah View Post
    This happens on A LOT of servers that get released.

r/wowservers

The newest WotLk server was released and peaked at 6k people. Crashes, lag etc. And this was from people who use a third party server. After a few hours it was SOLVED.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    ***dies***
    I know man, I'm genuinely gutted.

They spawned Cthun and Ony in the starting area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got into the starting area.. \ - - /

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    ***dies***

- - - Updated - - -

This happens on A LOT of servers that get released.

r/wowservers

The newest WotLk server was released and peaked at 6k people. Crashes, lag etc. And this was from people who use a third party server. After a few hours it was SOLVED.
    Yea I'm just saying there's no reason to fret about not getting into this particular stress test since there's not much going on and there will be more to come. I totally remember having to wait a few hours for the kinks to work themselves out (in particular first night of Ulduar), it's no big deal and I expect there will be issues come launch that will work themselves out quickly too. I'm so hyped for launch anyway, the less I play beta probably for the best.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is the true classic experience lol.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to be that guy, but the stress test served its purpose. It wasn't to actually play the game.

10+ Year Old Account

Hah. Haven't had this much fun in wow for... a while as I had in these past 10 minutes.

Just waiting for the server to come back up again so maybe we get SOME testing done in the next 20 hrs or so before they take the server down until the next test.

Dang was stuck in character creater missed all the cool spawns. my luck lol.

Finally able to get in AND create a character, woot, testing time.

- - - Updated - - -

Layering is completely broken, figures. Tried to join my wife in her layer and now I'm stuck in an infinite World Server Down loop while she plays.

I had beta stress test realm but I couldn't play due to server crash and long queues

"Thank you for your continued interest in WoW Classic and we can’t wait to see you in Azeroth on August 27!"

No you won't, unless you add a separate Classic sub. I'm not paying for BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Alopex Major View Post
    "Thank you for your continued interest in WoW Classic and we can’t wait to see you in Azeroth on August 27!"

No you won't, unless you add a separate Classic sub. I'm not paying for BFA.
    Just think of it as paying for classic and getting BFA for free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Just think of it as paying for classic and getting BFA for free.
    This is the real deal here!