Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    im gonna miss my gnome having a bigger mount than everyone else even tho im smaller as a character, was a fun little perk for being a gnome. Gonna look and feel weird after the last 15yrs...

This is a dark day for gnomes everywhere.

RIP Ganon transformation + world shrinker + bull mount fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    YAY! My DK can go into more doorways mounted now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    how are you people complaining about something that wasnt even an intentional feature to begin with lmao literally why would gnomes have some of the biggest mounts in the game? it looks bizarre playing them i'm glad they're finally changing it
    ..because it’s been in for fifteen years? And obviously many people liked it? Seriously you’re shocked someone is complaining that something that has been in for a decade and a half is being changed?

Something that has been around forever, was considered a charming "feature" by many players, had NO impact on the game whatsoever, yet it was deemed unnecessary by Blizzard.

Like, this is so small and yet it feels like a huge slap. Why? I don't know. I guess there is no major thing they've done to hurt the game, it's just a combination of hundreds of minor changes over years that killed WoW.

I get it, but why after 15 years ? lol
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Still glaring game play issue with BFA.. fix the thing that makes no difference...lel

Quote Originally Posted by Byucknah The Red View Post
    What exactly is being removed, slugger? Nothing... Nothing is being "removed" nothing is being "cut" nothing is being "Taken Away". Some people, I swear, just want to make mountains out of every little molehill.

Is it silly? Yeah, its a silly change to finally be making after almost 15 years. Seems like a pretty darn late "fix", which is exactly what it is.
    They are changing / taking away something that made those two races mounts unique. It's not rocket science to figure out what's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Something that has been around forever, was considered a charming "feature" by many players, had NO impact on the game whatsoever, yet it was deemed unnecessary by Blizzard.

Like, this is so small and yet it feels like a huge slap. Why? I don't know. I guess there is no major thing they've done to hurt the game, it's just a combination of hundreds of minor changes over years that killed WoW.
    Are you an eleccybub sockpuppet? Because that kind of ridiculous crying over nothing sounds awfully familiar.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Some of mounts on tauren are already small for them...

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I get it, but why after 15 years ? lol
    Did you not read the post fully?

Quote Originally Posted by dunkl View Post
    this is not appealing. some of my tauren mounts, even the medium sized ones will not have that same cool feeling that I enjoy. bumming me out
    I've always felt that some of our mounts, like the proto-drakes, firehawks, and clefthoofs, were scaled much too big even for tauren size.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post

You don't know why it feels like a slap to you because there's a tiny part deep within your paranoia-riddled brain that realizes it's not an issue and is shaking its head at the rest of you for complaining about it.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Did you not read the post fully?
    My point is: why not five years ago, or 10 years ago, or 14 years ago. If it's such a big problem why did it take 15 years.

I'm not mad about this, I don't play Tauren or Gnomes, it just seems odd.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    My point is: why not five years ago, or 10 years ago, or 14 years ago. If it's such a big problem why did it take 15 years.
    w
    I'm not mad about this, I don't play Tauren or Gnomes, it just seems odd.
    a pretty obvious reason could be that they were looking at the races for the sets and fixed the bugs while doing so. but it sounds like they changed something tech wise to let them resize individual mounts.

This new tech also means that it’s now possible for us to address issues where some mounts are too small on some races. We’re looking to find examples along those lines, so please keep your feedback coming.

Aw. Little gnome on massive mount was always fun, like "fat man in little coat". Ah well. My gnomes always rode the biggest mounts I had, BECAUSE THEY COULD.

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    RIP my outrageously large mount that fit through nothing.

Oh look the stereotypical post where someone goes on about why this change is bad since x thing didn't get worked on even though the team that worked on y thing has nothing at all to do with x.
    Don’t you know that there are only 2 developers at blizzard? One is working on the next expansion the other is working on the current.....

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    BFA is just removing more and more as it goes on. Amazing.
    How dare they remove the inability to get through doors!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    They are changing / taking away something that made those two races mounts unique. It's not rocket science to figure out what's happening.
    ... wow, that takes a special kind of stupid to come up with.

Huh, I always just thought the Gnomes were compensating and the Tauren needed bigger mounts to hold them.

They only just NOW have the Tech to fix this? OmegaLUL. What a load of bullshit.