Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockzalot View Post
    No, I wouldn't roll on that toxic sloth's server.
    this. 100% this. No i dont Liket the person, he have a stupud voice, and I dont know why but i feel like a very puncable face, can stand it.. I would never say anyone ever should. violence is wrong, but damn he have a punchable face.
    And no "so why not play on his server to gankhim" that is childish, i will do what i do every day, and just ignorethe fact he exsist

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Hey team, Dan here,

questions about the up coming Vanilla.

My buddy Craig just informed me he will not be rolling on a server that Asmongold or Sodda roll on because it would ruin the experience for him. He doesn't want a bunch of fan boys trade into twitch chat.

How do you all feel about this?

Should we worry?

I only want to level once in Classic because it seems horrible, but I'll do it for friends.

Thanks
    Dan
    Depends.

If it's a PvP server then I will. I plan on playing Horde on PvP and would be great to kill their ass.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

15+ Year Old Account
    Thankfully they don't play on EU servers.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Hopefully they stay off PvE servers since I will be playing there. If a streamer happens to have picked a server that I chose, oh well. Some server names are bound to be more awesome than others so personally not sure if I would choose what I consider a less cool name just because all the streamers took all the servers with the cool names.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Is this a real question?

Hi Dan, Ark here,

I will roll on whatever server i want, it will make no diff at all. Streamers come and go, and any fanfare will as well - ppl run outa puff with these e-celebs very quickly. You think all the clans and guilds Angry Joe created over the years are still alive and kicking? yeah.......

Hey team, Dan here,

My buddy Craig just informed me he will not be rolling on a server that Asmongold or Sodda roll on because it would ruin the experience for him. He doesn't want a bunch of fan boys trade into twitch chat.

I would make sure to avoid any server that has streamers. Streaming is not part of the Vanilla experience.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good news is Asmon, Soda, Method, and the rest of their MAGA (that's Make Azeroth Great Again, not the other one) gang of gremlins seem already committed to rolling PvP.

I'd for sure wait if you're a PvPer to find out what server they're on. Because you know the gang of gremlins is going to do nothing but feed the streamers gear and form 40 man stream snipe raids to harass them (and everyone who happens to be in the same zone).
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Consider how few classic servers there will be... I doubt there will be any without any large streamers and twitch people.

That said, I don't see how it would be any different. Trade/Barrens chat even on beta is already 24/7 chuck norris jokes.
    I think it depends. I mean I'm on a server in retail with one of the biggest general WoW streamers and I have never run into them or seen anyone mention them. That said with Classic having a bit more server identity I'll actively try to go for the highest pop server that the largest streamers aren't on. If that hurts my progression slightly it'll be fine because it's only classic. It's not like actual progression in new raids or anything.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

I'd say quite a few of us Americans probably feel the same way about Assmongoloid, much in the same way Europeans used to feel about Athene. Funny thing is, Athene never annoyed me, I get his brand of humor.

As much as I hate Assmongoloid, that bastard makes Blizz a fuck ton of money.

No I will not be rolling on his realm.

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont really care if im on a pve server

Hey team, Dan here,

Should we worry?

I only want to level once in Classic because it seems horrible, but I'll do it for friends.

Thanks
    Dan
    Hey Dan,
    one of my close wow friends loves asmongold and I really think he's going to try and play on that server. I plan to wait about a week to see how the server populations are looking before deciding, but I would not roll on the same server as a major streamer. I feel like the community there would be insanely toxic and pure cancer.

With love,
    Jibbler

Hey team, Dan here,

Should we worry?

Thanks
    Dan
    It's always a good idea to stay away from servers with popular guilds or streamers. Economy and the general attitude of players tends to be all messed up.

7+ Year Old Account
    That depends. Is it a PvP server?

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I think it depends. I mean I'm on a server in retail with one of the biggest general WoW streamers and I have never run into them or seen anyone mention them. That said with Classic having a bit more server identity I'll actively try to go for the highest pop server that the largest streamers aren't on. If that hurts my progression slightly it'll be fine because it's only classic. It's not like actual progression in new raids or anything.
    You realize that retail servers are sharded and its very unlikely you run into many people from your own server? In classic there will be no such thing later and streamers will be an issue.

7+ Year Old Account
    Avoid at all cost. They'll over populate the server, make it toxic, then leave it as a waste land shell when their streamer god moves back to fortnite or what ever is the new FOTM game is.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not going for Black Tank so don't really care. Spergs shouting pog is annoying but it won't last.
    So if my server would have streamers, won't care that much.

Always avoid anyone with the name assmongoloid.

Fuck no. I'd rather hang myself by the neck until dead before rolling on his server.

i wouldn't care as long as he doesn't try to use his streamer privilege to harass me or something. though i wouldn't go out of my way. i find the highlights from catdany and assertosin to be funny but i just don't care about the guy really.