3+ Year Old Account
    I usually played Orisa for Attack and Bastion for defense. Sometimes, got Lucio, Baptista for relax.

Playing for the first time since around Brigitte launch and i still cant play anything other than mystery heroes in arcade without hating the game.
    I want a couple skins from the event tho, incase i get back into the game again at a later date.

I shall endure.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Playing for the first time since around Brigitte launch and i still cant play anything other than mystery heroes in arcade without hating the game.
    I want a couple skins from the event tho, incase i get back into the game again at a later date.

I shall endure.
    What's the problem with Brigitte? Just the annoying stun-bitch-just-won't-die? She's had a pretty low pick rate since the nerfs, and if she gives me trouble I usually focus her with anti-nade. I think she's another one of those 'focus the bitch or she's gonna carry the enemy' kind of picks, like a sneaky Reaper or a Junk/Pharah who's just allowed to free-fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    What's the problem with Brigitte? Just the annoying stun-bitch-just-won't-die? She's had a pretty low pick rate since the nerfs, and if she gives me trouble I usually focus her with anti-nade. I think she's another one of those 'focus the bitch or she's gonna carry the enemy' kind of picks, like a sneaky Reaper or a Junk/Pharah who's just allowed to free-fire.
    I didnt say Brigitte was the problem, it was just around her launch when i stopped playing. Many other aspects of competitive and other things lead me to not play as much by that point.

I didnt say Brigitte was the problem, it was just around her launch when i stopped playing. Many other aspects of competitive and other things lead me to not play as much by that point.
    Ah fair enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried to climb, game said no, threw me a ton of worthless teammates, and then
    made me basically climb back up to where I started.

Would love to strangle Jeff for his incompetence with this MM System.

Had an ana never using grenade to anti in an entire game.. at 3600SR.

The game took forever and we lost because of anti economy, their ana was hitting multi antis on cooldown, to be honest I'm surprised we did as well as we did. Burned out for the day will try to get it to main SR tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    Had an ana never using grenade to anti in an entire game.. at 3600SR.

The game took forever and we lost because of anti economy, their ana was hitting multi antis on cooldown, to be honest I'm surprised we did as well as we did. Burned out for the day will try to get it to main SR tomorrow.
    This just makes me feel bad, my problem is that when I good anti connects no one wants to push on it. I can't break 2750 on my Ana account and it's getting on my tits.

10 games of mystery heroes...all losses. Quite upsetting.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    10 games of mystery heroes...all losses. Quite upsetting.
    Have you played much hero gauntlet? I only did it at first for the loot boxes but I found it was quite entertaining, good practice on the dps heroes I rarely play, too.

I shall endure.
    I'm about 40 boxes into the event now and i have only received 1 spray and 6 voice lines from this years additions.
    Does the system prioritize older items before newer ones or something?

Also 2 of my 4 legendaries have been currency... because 500 coins is really making a dent into the 3k cost when i'm not getting dupes

Have you played much hero gauntlet? I only did it at first for the loot boxes but I found it was quite entertaining, good practice on the dps heroes I rarely play, too.
    I’ll try it. I usually stick to Mystery heroes since I never really got upset by losing a few games here and there from a luck of the draw mentality. I mainly brought up the 10 losses in a row because until this event it’s been pretty unheard of and did actually cause some anger from having that big of a bad luck streak.

Mid diamond alt games are basically just a duel between two smurfs and everyone else is along for the ride.
    Ah fair enough.
    I decided to edit my post to be useful to another human being: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb13RiMvZvc

Learn to recognize situations where you can stop healing on ana (1-3s windows imo from when i play ana) and get an elimination or deny space by say putting an enemy DPS or Healer at low hp and forcing them to hide.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-06-04 at 04:41 AM.

Why are people just casually fine with reaper and pharah being pitifully underpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    Why are people just casually fine with reaper and pharah being pitifully underpowered.
    Reaper just got a few buffs and Pharah is heavily punishing to players/teams that can't really hit her in the air (aka newer and low skilled players).

Double XP!!! Boxes every 4 or so games feels so good right now. Chance i might actually get the skins i want.

I consider Reaper to be rather strong atm. Just my opinion tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, always knew the system was a load of horse shit, above video only further cements it.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    It's interesting how these videos never come with evidence or stats lol.