Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Do you think Sylvanas would step down if she found out it was N'zoth? I actually don't know at this point. She's evil in almost every sense of the word, but at the same time definitely would hate being puppeted. Been there, done that.
    Well, when you've gone so far as to try and kill Thrall, there's really no turning back.

That's assuming she's not all purposely setting this up. For now she isn't exactly treating this rebellion like an existential threat. How deep that plan goes, is anyone's guess. Honestly it could be quite shallow: Trying to get all who would oppose her reign in one place, then kill em off.

Whatever happens. I doubt Vol'jin figuring out who put her on the throne will help. Even if that all works out, Sylvanas and the Horde learn important lessons and team up. And it all turns out to work out for the greater good of the Horde. Even if Sylvanas were to step down. It would not make a satisfying story for the Alliance. And unfortunately, the game is bound by its structure to have to at least pay lip service to both sides.

Especially cause it's likely that the ultimate victory this expansion has to largely belong to the Alliance. Sylvanas is their antagonist, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Oncereborn View Post
    Maybe they were also corrupted? Mate I clearly said I'm not a writer and I was just trying to explain further what I was saying so people understood.
    I know, still. I was no critizism, just sayin...
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2019-05-23 at 05:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who cares for those lousy horde leaders?
    I hope we could get rid all together of the faction leaders in the main story line. Horrible idea.
    Let some other instance lead us heroes ... Something like dragons (but no not dragons, but it's an example). But please no more horde crap
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

I think Thrall will save Sylvanas and get killed in the process. Then she wants the ress Thrall for reasons but is stopped by the rest of the Horde and leaves the Horde.

I do not think Vol'jin will help Sylvanas with the current story.

If this happens I'm blizzard grateful and will call my firstborn Jaina Proudmore even when my firstborn assumes itself as a boy.

7+ Year Old Account
    If Vol'jin is further ruined by helping save/redeem such an unsavory character, i'll definetly abandon Lore for good

The line "many will not understand" was just Blizzard telling players to suck it up since they didn't care about why Vol'jin would appoint Sylvanas in the first place. So they went with a mysterious phrase that won't mean anything at the end since it'll probably be revealed that the banshee is still as evil as she's always been
    Last edited by Maljinwo; 2019-05-23 at 01:22 PM.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

There are people who actually care about Lore after Wotlk/Cata? ok then...

Well, there are still some important characters from Warcraft III. The best example being Thrall that was recently entitled to a new cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Embuprod View Post
    Well, there are still some important characters from Warcraft III. The best example being Thrall that was recently entitled to a new cinematic.
    and what is he doing that is original?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Sylvanas got her attention in Legion and now in BfA at expense of Vol'Jin's character progress.

And now you suggest, that character that was in dire need of attention and who purposely was shafted so more popular one could get his spot to the point even his death scene was less about honoring him but about focusing on her, should once again be used as a bridge over which Sylvanas could once again walk on. That he should be for the second time plot point in HER development.

No thx. I'm still super pissed over his death - your suggestion would be like a salt to the wound.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Sylvanas got her attention in Legion and now in BfA at expense of Vol'Jin's character progress.

And now you suggest, that character that was in dire need of attention and who purposely was shafted so more popular one could get his spot to the point even his death scene was less about honoring him but about focusing on her, should once again be used as a bridge over which Sylvanas could once again walk on. That he should be for the second time plot point in HER development.

No thx. I'm still super pissed over his death - your suggestion would be like a salt to the wound.
    Sylvanas didn't even get 10 minutes of screen time in Legion. She showed up at the Broken Shore and then about two times in Stormheim. If you want to count the WQ you have about an additional 13 seconds. Even in BFA Vol'jin has more screentime than Sylvanas does currently.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas didn't even get 10 minutes of screen time in Legion. She showed up at the Broken Shore and then about two times in Stormheim. If you want to count the WQ you have about an additional 13 seconds. Even in BFA Vol'jin has more screentime than Sylvanas does currently.

Cinematics, Books, WoT, Staging quests, Warcampaign... that's quite a lot. But the point was that Vol'Jin was shafted so she could replace him as Warchief. And now Vol'Jin gets extra quests becuase fans made an uproar over him.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I wouldn't have a problem with that, as long Sylvanas is nonetheless removed from a position that never fitted her and was forcefully given due to weak plot necessities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.