Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Fugly bald man with teeth outside his mouth like a rabbit,he should be called rabbitman.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    Fugly bald man with teeth outside his mouth like a rabbit,he should be called rabbitman.
    lololol xD

oh that wasn't funny at all and very rude

Isn't he like American? So most likely not because I live in Europe. I don't care about streamers, especially wow streamers. WoW is the most boring game to watch, Classic in particular, almost nothing happns on the screen. I have to be the one pressing the buttons in order to be engaged in the game. But it will be probably unavoidable to find a server without any streamers and their mindless minions.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I had to Google Asmongold, and wtf....

I seriously need to take a break from this game and these forums. I can't believe this streaming thing is a thing.

I'm probably getting old. Young people like dumb fuck things like this.
    It's only a thing because you can live off of it... Sadly that makes people who can't get a "real" job sit in front of their computers, and "earn" money just like that...

I wouldn't, but at the same time i'm rolling on as populated servers as can be. It was a mistake rolling on a server that was moderately active vs very active. It's worth doing queue times. Unless you wanna default win at world events there's no reason to avoid populated realms.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    I'll play horde on whatever server sodapoppin plays on. That will just ensure the server has a high population. Hopefully both soda and asmon pick the same server, that way we have a balanced population and regular wpvp.

Will the servers crash on launch because of them? Will the servers be locked and have a queue the first couple of weeks? Probably, but in the words of the great Lord Farquaad, "it's a sacrifice i am willing to make".

A lot of people will quit classic within a month, due to the slow paced combat and how long leveling takes. That's when servers will start dying and people will be forced to transfer.
    I like it ( even though I don't think I will play again vanilla ).

I like Asmongold, his stream persona is entertaining. But I would not play on a major streamer's server. Imagine trying to quest in a zone where Asmongold is livestreaming, the experience would be ruined. Fingers crossed they stay away from EU servers. If any big streamers are reading this: stay on US servers please, you're not welcome here.

I would strongly recommend to everyone that wants to have pleasant gameplay to avoid PvP servers especially ones with streamers on it. On the other hand if you want to be non-stop ganked by army of incels feel free to join.

For EU crowd...what about Preach and HeelsVsBabyface?

Why should I care about random fag from internets?

10+ Year Old Account
    who ?
    /10 char
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

I love his videos in an ironic way, he’s so toxic that it’s hilarious, but that toxicity is not something I want in game.

i think playing on an active server will be the superior experience. the queue times could be a minus, but i don't think that will be much of a problem after the hype wears off.

I'm glad I'm on EU. I hate being forced to play on the same Beta-Server as these Retards.

There should be a server named "Twitch" so all these queers and their followers could play together imo

Quote Originally Posted by Assorted Whip View Post
    I would strongly recommend to everyone that wants to have pleasant gameplay to avoid PvP servers especially ones with streamers on it. On the other hand if you want to be non-stop ganked by army of incels feel free to join.

For EU crowd...what about Preach and HeelsVsBabyface?
    preach server should be ok - his audience doesnt consist in 99% out of incels and toxic people like asmonbald so it should be good experience

heelvshisownface with his 50 watchers is insignificant as streamer

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexs View Post
    Thank fuck all the big streamers are American.
    Idd lol.. I am glad i live in the eu.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm from Europe so no, but even if I was from US, still no.. I mean I might, but not because it's Asmongold's server.

I really don't care who plays on what server.

I'm going to play on a big PVE server because I can get shit done when there is more people (for shit like endgame).
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

No, there's no Monks in Classic.