Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    Wake me up when Blizzard gives us Tranq Shot, or hell TBC Arcane Shot with built in purge.
    we have it, you have like 10 cool looking pets that do that. you are not missing anything.

Loved EOTB, great for running through packs and getting them to chase pet while you snuck past

Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    I just don't get people. why in hell you want that back. it was useless. only 1 time I used, no nvm that was just send pet and let it die to pull some pack in bear runs.
    Because you used to be able to use it to grief newbies by tricking them into pvp flagging before WM existed.

Go hide, make your pet wander around in newbie zone. Noob attacks your pet, auto-flagging for PVP. You oneshot noob. Camp corpse until they log out. Repeat.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

we have it, you have like 10 cool looking pets that do that. you are not missing anything.
    You're mostly right, though it's annoying on Mythic+ Tol Dagor I can either Blood Lust the first two bosses, OR Tranq the enrage. If I had Tranq Shot as a hunter, not as a pet ability I could do both but I acknowledge it's a first world gripe.

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    You're mostly right, though it's annoying on Mythic+ Tol Dagor I can either Blood Lust the first two bosses, OR Tranq the enrage. If I had Tranq Shot as a hunter, not as a pet ability I could do both but I acknowledge it's a first world gripe.
    you really don't know your class, you can do both with same pet.

https://www.wow-petopia.com/index.php

pet dispel is also OFF gcd, and tranq wasn't. this mean pet dispel is superior than tranq shot

pet dispel is also OFF gcd, and tranq wasn't. this mean pet dispel is superior than tranq shot
    Wow, true story. I didn't realize they changed Bats to have both Primal Rage and a Tranq. You're right, thanks for the info.

The downside is as MM it is a huge DPS loss to use a pet on trash which is also where most of the dispels would be required.