Poll: Are You Going To Play Classic?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Let's Get the Classic # Count - Are You Playing?

Let's get the count rolling.
    This will show us what's going on with the visitors to this forum.

Why? What's the point?

in beta since day 2 - haven't played no plans 2.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

No. It had it's charm just like watching VHS tapes back in the day but I prefer to move forward rather than backwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll certainly log in and play a little. No big plans, since I play actual content at the moment or other games.

What's the point of asking that in Classic subforum?
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Yes of course, got the whole crew back together so we'll have about 10-15 core members of real life friends to start xD

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    Probably a troll but then considering you have "Member: BFA Alpha" in your sig as if it's a point of pride I guess it wouldn't surprise me. Typical retail scrub

At least you spend your time signing up to beta. What a special beeing.

I got an invite in the first round and zero interest in installing it. Basically signed up to see if I would get it like every other beta and I did. Playing the Blizzcon demo was enough of a trip down memory lane for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    They would have to pay me to play Classic. Hard pass.
    Have fun though.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I will be playing both since retail is really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I will be playing both since retail is really fast.
    Ditto.

/10char

So, wait. You had NO PLANS to play Classic and you still took time to OPT IN to Classic beta, actually got in, and then came here to broadcast this sad, miserable fact as if it were a point of pride? I will say a prayer for you tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WowClassic View Post
    Probably a troll but then considering you have "Member: BFA Alpha" in your sig as if it's a point of pride I guess it wouldn't surprise me. Typical retail scrub
    Wowclassic as name and instantly insulting retail, could you get more cliche?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Played the beta to about lvl 20 with a few friends.
    We gave up rather fast though. It's just not worth the effort. I have no plans to play at release.

The best part of vanilla was the endgame but there is just not enough of it to be worth the time it takes to level. The leveling experience is and has always been one of WoWs weakest points and the horror that is vanilla leveling is not something I'm suffering through again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    So, wait. You had NO PLANS to play Classic and you still took time to OPT IN to Classic beta, actually got in, and then came here to broadcast this sad, miserable fact as if it were a point of pride? I will say a prayer for you tonight.
    Same here. Deal with it.

Yep, I'll be playing casually but I'll definitely be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Played the beta to about lvl 20 with a few friends.
    We gave up rather fast though. It's just not worth the effort. I have no plans to play at release.

The best part of vanilla was the endgame but there is just not enough of it to be worth the time it takes to level. The leveling experience is and has always been one of WoWs weakest points and the horror that is vanilla leveling is not something I'm suffering through again.

- - - Updated - - -

Same here. Deal with it.
    Oh. I'm not upset about it. I couldn't care less about betas. And, also, you are precisely not "same here" because you already played it and decided it wasn't your cup of tea. Aces!

This poor individual deliberately changed his beta preferences to opt into testing a game he has no desires to play. And THEN chose this thread to oddly brag about it? There is some sort of pathology at play there lol. But, no. Not "same here" at all.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Short answer: Ye.
    Long answer: I'll be playing it on and off, for sure. There was a lot I missed having a chance at doing the first time around that I'd love to try now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Yup. I joined in Cata so Classic is essentially a fresh start for me with a new world to explore. Not sure how well I'll do with endgame since that seems like the weakest part of the game, but we'll see.