Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just create an army of rogues on that server specifically and make sure he has his troubles getting anywhere.

I wouldn't like to be. Even though they can be fun to watch, that would be an awful environment to play in. Some people like that, more power to them.

If anything I would like to be on the opposite faction, so I know I am on the underdog side (which is appealing to me). It will be interesting to see how things shape up when the server names are released before the launch in August.

Lets list the names of the worst servers to be on, EU and US.

Darkspear
    Stormscale
    Tichondrius
    Illidan

What do all of these servers have in common? An enormous amount of, or one uber popular streamers / youtubers / e celebs.

Just take Darkspear and swifty for instance. This realm was a cesspool of cancer. Purely because of swifty's weird ass fanbase that unironically believed he was one of the best pvpers in the world.

How about Stormscale, the server that got popular because of a lot of R1s being on it, now literally any 1800 rated player has the attitude of a multi rank 1 player, simply because they're on stormscale.

So, no, hell no.

Thank God he is in US and im EU. If.. IF he would be stupid enough to roll PvP server I would dedicate myself and make it my sole mission in life to corpse gank his pathetic ass day n' night.
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    I will do my best to avoid the streamer servers in Classic. I recommend everybody to do the same.
    I afraid they will be quite annoying to play on, I'll avoid to be safe.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Thank God he is in US and im EU. If.. IF he would be stupid enough to roll PvP server I would dedicate myself and make it my sole mission in life to corpse gank his pathetic ass day n' night.
    That would be a stream to watch.

Also I would roll on a low pop server and be the only warrior tank...I would be king! Kneel down to me for my services of tanking.

The streamers should enjoy their viewers for now cause it will change when the game actually launches. Vanilla is not conducive to watching streams and playing. Even if you are farming consumes for raids you have to pay more attention to the game then retail. When I did watch streams it was barely on flight paths. I was a mod in several streams, and If I was actually trying to push my toons through raid content for a month or so I would get DM's from the streamers asking where I've been...

Also don't roll on streamer servers, the game is about RPG/community.I would want my server to be built on guilds and their successes/failures, and not some personality that will bounce when the next shiny game launches and they are sweating their viewer count.
    Last edited by Vyox; 2019-05-23 at 04:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to try and avoid the highest pop servers period. The more popular servers get the more cancerous their communities/chats are. Especially in the modern day with everyone's political hot takes and retail hate circle jerking.

If I ever try Classic, it will be PvE server no matter what. Don't think streamers will go there, but I'll probably try to avoid their realms if anyone "big" does.

Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    Don't base your server decisions based on what some steamer is doing. Base it on where your friends are.
    I understand the sentiment and don't really disagree, but personally I've done that once and regreted ever since, since it was a PvP server.

I hate the sheep mentality of the streamer's player base.

Fuck no. I like the guy but want to avoid his server for sure.

10+ Year Old Account

Horde

Unsure what server he's on or will play, but I definitely won't be actively looking to play on his server. If so, playing Horde most likely so bring it on punk.
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

Major streamers will likely bring unstable/imbalanced server populations and a lot of toxic idiots. I have nothing against most of the streamers, but there is only so much they can reasonably do to limit the impact their fanbases will have on the servers they roll on. Sucks for them if they want an authentic experience, but I will avoid their servers to preserve mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    ichondrius
    Just take Darkspear and swifty for instance. This realm was a cesspool of cancer. Purely because of swifty's weird ass fanbase that unironically believed he was one of the best pvpers in the world.
    I saw him streaming Classic a bit, and damn hes bad at the game or generally not paying enough attention to what he is doing himself (not to mention needing on everything he 'could use' - even if its lvl26 leather or staff with +int - over players who are of that armor/specs - and if he passes on earlier mentioned items (leather and +int shit) he goes 'I gave it to them'... like they should kiss his ass and thank him lol that IT WAS HIM WHO DECIDED THAT).
    Maybe he did indeed used to be good back in the days, dunno... but now he's rusty as hell and plain medicore (being generous here) at best. Will see how he does in the future.
    Last edited by Rapti; 2019-05-23 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    lololol xD

oh that wasn't funny at all and very rude
    Its the god damn truth i tell you

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I had to Google Asmongold, and wtf....

I seriously need to take a break from this game and these forums. I can't believe this streaming thing is a thing.

I'm probably getting old. Young people like dumb fuck things like this.
    So, as a "young" person, I have to ask, why is watching an entertainer play a game "dumbfuck" but reading and talking on forums about a video game is so normal and #420 lit fam.

I hate the mindset that people judge what people find entertaining and fun.

So for the OP, I might roll on the server Asmongold plays on but I will be sure to play a different race and have no intention of following him around breathing down his neck like the spergs. I hated when he played ESO and like 20 people followed him around killing everything for him and he hated it to and asked them to stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    if you want to lose your hair and live in your moms attic and never have a girlfriend... go for it.
    Asmon isn't actually balding that much, it's mostly a meme his hair looks...fine. His mom is ill and he looks after her, he doesn't even actually live or sleep in that attic, and he has a girlfriend...probably more attractive than your body pillow
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I plan liberal use of ignore, just like I do for retail.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    So, as a "young" person, I have to ask, why is watching an entertainer play a game "dumbfuck" but reading and talking on forums about a video game is so normal and #420 lit fam.

I hate the mindset that people judge what people find entertaining and fun.

So for the OP, I might roll on the server Asmongold plays on but I will be sure to play a different race and have no intention of following him around breathing down his neck like the spergs. I hated when he played ESO and like 20 people followed him around killing everything for him and he hated it to and asked them to stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Asmon isn't actually balding that much, it's mostly a meme his hair looks...fine. His mom is ill and he looks after her, he doesn't even actually live or sleep in that attic, and he has a girlfriend...probably more attractive than your body pillow
    somebody loves asmongold!

hah, spellcheck changes Asmongold to mongolism.. very fitting

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I had to Google Asmongold, and wtf....

I seriously need to take a break from this game and these forums. I can't believe this streaming thing is a thing.

I'm probably getting old. Young people like dumb fuck things like this.
    I don't get it either, why would I want to waste my time watching other people play video games, and it's just digital begging imo.

Asmongold is too casual, and talks as if he isn’t. I probably will not give what server he’s on any mind and just play with my guildies.