Page 1 of 3
LastLast

World of Quecraft - Stresstest edition

A little video i made as the stresstest que reminded me of the WoD launch with endless que's (yes i know what a stresstest is, it's a joke)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90VLEJbuSTk

What you guys failed to realize was, this was not a stress test of the server.... this was a test of your ability to deal with stress.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    What you guys failed to realize was, this was not a stress test of the server.... this was a test of your ability to deal with stress.
    If you can't deal with stress, patience, frustration, etc. than classic won't be for you. Not you, specifially, but you know...people.

Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    If you can't deal with stress, patience, frustration, etc. than classic won't be for you. Not you, specifially, but you know...people.
    aye, correct.

5+ Year Old Account
    Im looking forward to the self inflicted pain of classic grind. I might need help.

You just got "stressed" bro.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I never got in, myself. First the character creation kept timing out, then I kept getting world down errors. RIP!

I just smoked a joint and relaxed to the max and waited to get in while playing retail.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I just smoked a joint and relaxed to the max and waited to get in while playing retail.
    Wow, you're so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I never got in, myself. First the character creation kept timing out, then I kept getting world down errors. RIP!
    Same here... but I truly didn't mind... (well maybe a little). I got in after 3 hours.. played for 10 mins until sall the servers took a poop. Probably for an update to fix some of the issues identified by our 3 hours of diligent logging skills.

Then this AM I logged in smooth as butter... saw a BUNCH of people playing, could hardly get any tags... so just grinded any mob in my path to level 5.

Tonight I will test some more addons... and maybe even a leveling idea or two.

Wow, you're so cool.
    It is the best drug on the planet, and keeps you stress free for the most part haha.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

If this isn't a joke I'm convinced you're 20 with your first weed. But your user says 10 year member so...

5+ Year Old Account
    It is the best drug on the planet, and keeps you stress free for the most part haha.
    Clearing Prozach is into all natural highs. Adrenaline!

Quote Originally Posted by THCRaven View Post
    First weed at 20, where are you from, Poshland ?
    Young + first time with "hehe drugs!!" = bragging about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    If this isn't a joke I'm convinced you're 20 with your first weed. But your user says 10 year member so...
    Could be in a Recreational use Legal place mate. Hell if I could I would too.

Edit: Just looked, he's from Canada... Legal mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Why is it a joke? Tons of people probably half the player base smokes and plays and you are deluding yourself if you think they don't. It is literally what I did last night lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Could be in a Recreational use Legal place mate. Hell if I could I would too.

Edit: Just looked, he's from Canada... Legal mate.
    Honestly we have considered it legal for a long time it just was never official until this year. Police would let you go and keep your weed most times.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

Login and Character creation bottleneck, as most of the times.
    Hope they got some proper information from this test.

Heed the words of the wise man, y'all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Login queue just means an opportunity to grab a beer out of the mini-fridge and get my playlist set up.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Same here... but I truly didn't mind... (well maybe a little). I got in after 3 hours.. played for 10 mins until sall the servers took a poop. Probably for an update to fix some of the issues identified by our 3 hours of diligent logging skills.

Then this AM I logged in smooth as butter... saw a BUNCH of people playing, could hardly get any tags... so just grinded any mob in my path to level 5.

Tonight I will test some more addons... and maybe even a leveling idea or two.
    Yeah, people were so happy about addons! There's an RP add-on people use that they said worked in the beta, so it looks like Classic will have support for RPers.