Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I avoided Darkspear because I hated Swifty fans so no I wouldn't.
    Miserable woman gives her opinion. More at 11.

never ever
    asmogold venruki and other fgts before beta:
    LOLOLOLOLOL JUST NOSTALGIA LOOOLOLOLOOLOL

now streaming on twitch for $$$

Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    If I ever try Classic, it will be PvE server no matter what. Don't think streamers will go there, but I'll probably try to avoid their realms if anyone "big" does.

I understand the sentiment and don't really disagree, but personally I've done that once and regreted ever since, since it was a PvP server.
    Hah! I totally get it, that was me for a long time. However, that said, I think majority of players these days understand what the difference is between a PvE and PvP server. It was very different back in the day though, not so many people knew that... until it was too late.

10+ Year Old Account
    I plan on PvPing, I would rather no be doing my think and attack/kill someone who happened to be a streamer and then get an endless barrage of angry whispers from level one and hunted by a 40 man raid group.

That sounds exhausting. I have already gotten that shit in BGs because I killed a certain warrior streamer...guess people don't think steamer flag carriers should be killed in BGs and we should just let the Ally win >.> . Lucky only got 2 angry fanboys messaging me.

Assmongold and his cult followers make me wanna nuke the entire planet.

Does that answer your question?
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Planning to avoid them like the plague. Only way I’d consider it would be to opposite faction and gank whenever possible just to get the fanboys riled up.

There are only going to be like maybe 4 servers, not sure why people think there will be that many since each server can bare minimum have 40k total (both factions included in amount).

There'll probably be streamers on every server tbf. But if there's a specific streamer you wanna avoid that should be easier.

In Asmongold's case not that I have any real opinion on the guy but well, I'm EU so doubt I'll be on his server anyhow, haha.

i don't think i'll notice it either way.

No, especially since he will probably play on an american server, which would mean I'd have to suffer unnecessarily high ping in order to play on the same server as him.

I don't mind Asmongold but definitely cannot handle his fanbase, lol.

OMEGALULZ OMEGALULZ ITS TRUE! ITS TRUE!

5+ Year Old Account
    Do we have a list of servers yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Akasha64 View Post
    Hopefully they stay off PvE servers since I will be playing there. If a streamer happens to have picked a server that I chose, oh well. Some server names are bound to be more awesome than others so personally not sure if I would choose what I consider a less cool name just because all the streamers took all the servers with the cool names.
    Streamers will almost exclusively play PvE because of the potential for being harassed while leveling on PvP servers. Most of them have been clear about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Every screen cap / picture of Asmon I've ever seen he looks somewhere in the middle of confused and annoyed.
    lol you would too if you drank 30 cans of soda a day and never wash,the guy is an idiot who feeds off kids idolizing him.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    Streamers will almost exclusively play PvE because of the potential for being harassed while leveling on PvP servers. Most of them have been clear about that.
    This is most likely the case.
    I mean, think about it.
    You are streaming, so everyone knows who/where you are, so if on a PVP server, unless they have a legion of fanbois around, they are gonna get ganked to high hell.
    PVE servers mean they can just do what they want without worrying about boring their watchers with 10 minute corpse runs from PVP kills (they can just be bored with the PVE corpse runs).

If you want to avoid streamers, roll on a TRUE Classic server, which is 'PVP'.
    You haven't experienced the excruciating pain of Vanilla until you level on a PVP server.
    It can easily add a couple dozen hours to your leveling time, especially if you're foolish enough to try to quest alone in STV or Hillsbrad.

Side Note: Can't wait for people to see "wait, I died in a dungeon, why am I outside and 1500 yards from the entrance???" Plenty of lolz to be had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I had to Google Asmongold, and wtf....

I seriously need to take a break from this game and these forums. I can't believe this streaming thing is a thing.

I'm probably getting old. Young people like dumb fuck things like this.
    Old people liked plenty of dumb fuck stuff too.

Also, do you live under a rock?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Fuck no. I'd rather hang myself by the neck until dead before rolling on his server.
    You and me both. Any server he will be on will slow down tremendously cause of amount of morons trying for their 15secs of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnedge View Post
    If you roll on any major streamers server you are 100% not going to get the black battle tank scarab lord mount. Their followers will be feeding them and unlocking it as soon as they can.
    if you dont roll on a streamers server you 99.9999999999999999% not gonna get the black battle tank because the stuff will be locked down to some on in the top guild of the server unless you can pull a super ninja like one guy did back in the day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    if you dont roll on a streamers server you 99.9999999999999999% not gonna get the black battle tank because the stuff will be locked down to some on in the top guild of the server unless you can pull a super ninja like one guy did back in the day.
    It's been a while so I'm not sure on the details. What exactly is stopping any guild from completing the quest line? Afaik you should be able to finish the quest line before the war effort turn ins are all done.

As for the OP's question, I'm EU. Not sure whose server I have to dodge yet, who are big EU streamers anyway?
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla