Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by natpick View Post
    lol you would too if you drank 30 cans of soda a day and never wash,the guy is an idiot who feeds off kids idolizing him.
    An idiot with a net worth of 1.2M usd. Guess he's not that much of an idiot after all.

Asmon's Alliance, right? If I play Classic, I wont have to worry about him.

Why do you guys make threads about him anyways?

Can’t have the vanilla WoW experience with streamers abound.

Yes. People are butthurt about him for no reason. He's a funny guy, why not? People tend to take him too seriously when they really shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    There should be a server named "Twitch" so all these queers and their followers could play together imo
    Honestly not a bad idea. Let all the "look at me" people look at each other.

Then they could just say, "Would ya look at that!" over and over to each other.

i will roll on his server jsut so i can sell material to his fanboys that will help him leech his thunderfury and sulfuras
    Edit : oh wait he is american! well i will find a EU streamer to do that :v

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    It's been a while so I'm not sure on the details. What exactly is stopping any guild from completing the quest line? Afaik you should be able to finish the quest line before the war effort turn ins are all done.

As for the OP's question, I'm EU. Not sure whose server I have to dodge yet, who are big EU streamers anyway?
    usually there were pacts formed, some people even paid for it, it was all sown up people were on rotas in the biggest guilds soon as it was available they would ring the guy to log in and bang the gong or get to bang it them selves, you had more chance to win the euro millions than get scarab lord.

Absolutely not. I enjoy Asmongold's content and watch his stream on occasion but I have no desire to play on his server due to the throngs of people who follow him around. I do not understand that clingy fanboy behavior people exhibit towards streamers. But I don't understand people wanting to walk up to celebrities and take selfies either. Celebrity culture in general is baffling to me. I want no part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Hey team, Dan here,

questions about the up coming Vanilla.

My buddy Craig just informed me he will not be rolling on a server that Asmongold or Sodda roll on because it would ruin the experience for him. He doesn't want a bunch of fan boys trade into twitch chat.

How do you all feel about this?

Should we worry?

I only want to level once in Classic because it seems horrible, but I'll do it for friends.

Thanks
    Dan

No, avoid them all cost.....

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    I mean I’ll have no way of knowing what server these people will be in. I don’t follow them nor do I care to.

I do plan to roll onto a high pop server, if they happen to be there than whatever. If I knew I’d avoid that server I guess.
    Oh, trust me, it will be easily accessible knowledge to people who don't follow them. Either you'll happen upon someone mentioning it, or maybe you'll ask because you want to be smart about it.

This is why I won't be: an unnecessary, stupid amount of people spamming and crowding the place just because they have such a love and fascination for some streamer.

I like a few streamers, but holy shit, I can't imagine being that big a fan. Yuck. It's a video game, get some actual friends who will actually know you and care about you, don't buy someone's attention. rofl
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Idiots can be rich. We have a president to prove that.
    To be fair to Asmongold, he has more money than he started with.

Here's a better question, would you all prefer to roll on a server where major streamers are not welcome.

The better question is, would Asmongold roll on my server?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Yes. People are butthurt about him for no reason. He's a funny guy, why not? People tend to take him too seriously when they really shouldn't.
    I have nothing against him, fans can be pretty annoying. A lot of "notice me, senpai!" behavior.

Yeah I'm hoping they force all of the streamers onto one quarantine server so the rest of us can enjoy our experience.

Here's a better question, would you all prefer to roll on a server where major streamers are not welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlae View Post
    Yeah I'm hoping they force all of the streamers onto one quarantine server so the rest of us can enjoy our experience.
    Never gonna happen.

I plan to play classic but i don't care to fellow the steamers even know i watch some but i want to experience on my own and make friends and get into raiding not be a fanboy to them . So am hoping to roll a pvp server with them not on it or go pve if that the case

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    Never gonna happen.
    Probably not, but most people are going to look at what servers the 'main' streamers roll on and avoid them.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't exist.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I'd only do it so I could troll him in the most subtle ways possible. Though it will be difficult because his cult- I MEAN fans will just blow a gasket. Asmongold can be a shitlord all he wants apparently but if you try to turn the tables on him, you're likely getting doxxed.

Also, if you want any chance of getting the Scarab Lord title, don't play on the same server as a streamer.
    here's the thing regarding AQ, the title didn't exist until TBC prepatch so that's not available, and the mount was only available to people who had done the whole sceptre questline and banged the scarab gong within a small time period of the first person to do so, so in that regard it's not likely that many will get it anyway regardless of what server they play on as the grind to get the sceptre done is pretty substantial even now so don't expect many people to get it, also the whole war effort thing needs to be done and if server populations are too lop sided it might take a while on some of the servers.