Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    As an update, I just compared some mounts on live vs ptr and there are a couple that come out WORSE with this change. Ill do pics to compare soon.

Some you can barely tell the difference, others are clearly fixed, while even so there are some that are either broken or just still ridiculous.

Please remember that this is the PTR, and these should be directly reported

One of the things that make Tauren (or HM Tauren) my favourite race are how big they're mounts are...

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit late but I'm glad its finally getting adressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gnomeagain View Post
    Please remember that this is the PTR, and these should be directly reported
    They have been reported, but I'm just giving people an idea on here too.
    Speciation Is Gradual

LOL Blizzard pretending like they care about aesthetics, as though our characters hands aren't gripping invisible reins, as though half of the races don't clip our legs through chairs and benches. Blizzard couldn't even get the Blood Elf males to sit right in their own benches in Silvermoon. Submitted suggestions for changes dozens of times, for years, with absolutely no results - Blizzard doesn't really give a shit.

Part of why I rolled a tauren was the huge mounts. Not a huge deal, but definitely not a positive fix from my point of view. I was totally fine not fitting through certain doors. Was a fine compromise for my beautiful giant beasts.

I think blizzard are doing it on purpose now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    How dare they remove the inability to get through doors!

- - - Updated - - -

... wow, that takes a special kind of stupid to come up with.
    Guess simple things are too hard for your small mind

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Why? Because now the penis envy's less obvious, aka same as everyone else?
    Sure, why not.

Quote Originally Posted by brydence View Post
    So they're "fixing" something that no one asked for, that's been around since Vanilla. Similar to how they recently "fixed" portals and are "fixing" mounts by adding mount equipment that eliminates the specialness of the water strider. What's next fun or QOL thing that they're going to "fix"?
    This was asked for, quite a bit. Just because YOU didn't ask for it doesn't mean no one else did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    im gonna miss my gnome having a bigger mount than everyone else even tho im smaller as a character, was a fun little perk for being a gnome. Gonna look and feel weird after the last 15yrs...
    Agreed. I farmed exalted with Ironforge reputation, so my (pink-haired) gnome could buy a Swift Brown Ram (it has pink accents) and look awesome with her large mount. I'll miss how cute she looked on disproportionate mounts.

But... why...?

The use of Tauren and Gnome transformation toys just lost 90% of their flavor / appeal from this change.

Quote Originally Posted by lolitaofthevoid View Post
    Looks like someone didn’t play Warlords of Draenor
    It must have been you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valianthe View Post
    Agreed. I farmed exalted with Ironforge reputation, so my (pink-haired) gnome could buy a Swift Brown Ram (it has pink accents) and look awesome with her large mount. I'll miss how cute she looked on disproportionate mounts.
    lol yea, i remember grinding honor so i could buy the pvp elekk mount and ride around ironforge thinking i was so cool on this huge elephant thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Mechgineer's Chopper, PTR vs Live

Mecha Mogul/Mimiron's Head, PTR vs Live

We still have this total joke though too, Geosynchronous World Spinner, PTR vs Live

Darkmoon Dirigible, PTR vs Live

so all are fine but the chopper

I just logged into PTR with my tauren. I could not notice a difference to be honest...

yikes the retail dev team is so out of touch with their playerbase

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so all are fine but the chopper
    Basically yes, some could do with just nudging a little bit, but it's probably because of my gnomebias needing them to be perfect. They do appear a little different when in motion though.
    Speciation Is Gradual

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the Gnome gets bigger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixiuz View Post
    Maybe the Gnome gets bigger.
    It's honestly difficult to tell without an exact camera zoom (im sure there is a script that can be used rather than relying on number of mousewheel turns) but it does seem that the mounts are slightly smaller.

However, without someone to compare against on both live and ptr at the same time, it's not completely clear as to how much of a change is is.
    Speciation Is Gradual