Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    The OP existing and not being made by right wing people?

I mean, if the Uber smart Rochana is right, they should jump on this since it's totally free speech to be banned for buying bots.
    Mockery is not a sign of someone being mad... sarcasm isn’t defined by anger... it’s passive aggressive at worst.

- - - Updated - - -

"It's just a prank, bro!"
    Highlighting hypocrisy with sarcasm, isn’t a prank... isn’t being mad... it’s proving your biases are unfounded.

He called them grifters in the title... you are way off base...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Hey. Where's the people he said would be here since you guys think it's a free speech violation? You guys keep saying it is one and that's why people will call it that.

since you guys think it's a free speech violation?
    Specifically, on this thread thinks that?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Specifically, on this thread thinks that?
    The OP and anyone else expecting people to show up. I haven't seen anyone else but you guys expect people to call it a free speech violation.

I wonder why none of these people you say call it a free speech violation haven't shown up. #AlternateReality?

10+ Year Old Account
    The OP and anyone else expecting people to show up. I haven't seen anyone else but you guys expect people to call it a free speech violation.

I wonder why none of these people you say call it a free speech violation haven't shown up. #AlternateReality?
    Because their free speech bullshit, is just that... bullshit. Why is that so hard to understand?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey. Where's the people he said would be here since you guys think it's a free speech violation? You guys keep saying it is one and that's why people will call it that.

He was being sarcastic, because none of them will show up. Because it was never about free speech, but protecting their tribe.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

The OP
    Did you not read the sarcasm dripping from his post? Because he's mocking the "free speech warriors", not claiming this is censorship.

and anyone else expecting people to show up.
    This is you choosing to believe a fiction in your head rather than reading folks actual posts. Because nobody here think that, we're all mocking the "free speech warriors" in their silence on this issue.

I haven't seen anyone else but you guys expect people to call it a free speech violation.
    And you haven't seen anyone do that here, either. You're just making shit up.

Did you not read the sarcasm dripping from his post? Because he's mocking the "free speech warriors", not claiming this is censorship.

This is you choosing to believe a fiction in your head rather than reading folks actual posts. Because nobody here think that, we're all mocking the "free speech warriors" in their silence on this issue.

And you haven't seen anyone do that here, either. You're just making shit up.
    Except the OP. But it's a prank so it don't count today.

Man. What a weak thread. I'm sorry you guys are upset someone not right wing got a ban. It doesn't make it a free speech violation. "But but da right wing!"

Again, if you're choosing to intentionally miss the sarcasm that's on you and you alone. You can live with the fantasy you've created, the rest of us will just have a chuckle at the hypocrisy of "free speech warriors".

10+ Year Old Account

Man. What a weak thread. I'm sorry you guys are upset someone not right wing got a ban. It doesn't make it a free speech violation. "But but da right wing!"
    He called them grifters in OP title... WTF? Who is upset, other than you?

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Wait, you equate buying bots and interactions to influence a platform to the free speech rights of an individual? You're the type that would argue money in politics is speech, lmao.
    Think you missed the joke, every time a right wing personality gets banned for breaking TOS said group of people would scream about the first amendment. But now its a "left" wing person....

Again, if you're choosing to intentionally miss the sarcasm that's on you and you alone. You can live with the fantasy you've created, the rest of us will just have a chuckle at the hypocrisy of "free speech warriors".
    That still haven't rode up to agree with your anger. I'm sorry they still haven't shown up to make you guys feel better about crying about the ban.

You think you'd make more of these threads since it's to mock people and not to cry in plain sight.

And "Corporations can ban anyone" people shouldn't care since they don't have a problem.

I guess he's mad no one came to agree they shouldn't be banned. Or his bait failed massively.
    it was fucking sarcasm, very obvious sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    it was fucking sarcasm, very obvious sarcasm.
    About people being banned while we wait for this phantom army I was promised. You'd think right wingers would make this thread if he was right.

But MAYBE. It's not free speech issues except to people mad they got banned.

I don't do facebook or twitter, but David Duke still has a fb/twitter account? Wth lol...
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

About people being banned while we wait for this phantom army I was promised. You'd think right wingers would make this thread if he was right.

But MAYBE. It's not free speech issues except to people mad they got banned.
    again it was sarcasm, do you not understand the basic concept of sarcasm? and what army? need to lay off the koolaid.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Using bots is an objective observation... Being "offensive" is subjective.

I do not think banning Russian Bots is wrong, or anti-Free Speech. I do think banning Gay Frog Guy because you find his insanity "offensive" as being against free speech.

Maybe that's just me though. If Alex Jones used Bots to spread his "gay frog" message, him getting banned would be ok by me.
    you may, but "they" will still (and have) complain about losing bot followers and such as 1a offense
    Last edited by Stormspellz; 2019-05-24 at 06:53 PM.

again it was sarcasm, do you not understand the basic concept of sarcasm? and what army? need to lay off the koolaid.

you may, but "they" will still (and have) complain about losing bot followers and such as 1a offense
    The people the OP said would complain about this.

As he posts a thread to complain about it. But, I guess I'm wondering why he commented on this since you guys supposedly don't care. But, here you are.

As he posts a thread to complain about it. But, I guess I'm wondering why he commented on this since you guys supposedly don't care. But, here you are.
    we are mind blown over you false outrage bs on clear as day sarcasm, thats it.

Let me explain this as clearly as possible

OP is mocking these people for their silence on this issue specifically, because it's speech they don't like. The "free speech warriors" only raise their swords and shields when it's speech they like they they feel is being "censored", not when it's speech they don't like.

Which is the hypocrisy being pointed out and mocked.

We're having a giggle about this here and you're just damned determined to tell us we're actually upset. Again, this is purely on you for continuing to intentionally miss the point.

we are mind blown over you false outrage bs on clear as day sarcasm, thats it.
    But where are all these right wingers, gais!? They should be here by now since you agree with them it's a free speech violation.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me explain this as clearly as possible

OP is mocking these people for their silence on this issue specifically, because it's speech they don't like. The "free speech warriors" only raise their swords and shields when it's speech they like they they feel is being "censored", not when it's speech they don't like.

Which is the hypocrisy being pointed out and mocked.

We're having a giggle about this here and you're just damned determined to tell us we're actually upset. Again, this is purely on you for continuing to intentionally miss the point.
    But you guys said they call this free speech violations. They should have been here by now if you guys aren't full of shit.

But where are all these right wingers, gais!? They should be here by now since you agree with them it's a free speech violation.
    Literally nobody in this thread believes this. Stop lying.

- - - Updated - - -

But you guys said they call this free speech violations. They should have been here by now if you guys aren't full of shit.
    So you're not going to even bother reading posts before responding. At least you're making this thread a testament to how determined you are to miss any point you disagree with.