Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Classic is an entirely different experience and I would be shocked if Blizz took away any QoL features from the next xpac. They may make some small changes to certain systems, less gear from WQs, more fleshed out professions a different max level grind etc. But LFD, LFR, premade group finder, flying, CRZ are here to stay.

There is a lot of people who don't have time to search for a tank for an hour to then spend an hour in the dungeon and then get to the raid and raid for 3+ hours. Blizz added these features so players could play for an hour at a time and still get something accomplished.

Streamers love Classic because they can play for 12 hours straight, much of wow's player base these days doesn't have time for that. I was watching some vid on Youtube where one of these guys said his guild's goal is to have MC cleared before the 3rd reset. which is so unreasonable for the game's average player.

If blizzard wanted to kill wow for real this time, they'd make the next expansion like classic. Every time they've tried making things harder, longer, more tedious etc the game has suffered for it. This has been PROVEN time and time again by the sub numbers since the end of wrath. If Blizzard actually wants to "fix" the game, they need to drop the crap that makes this game a chore instead of well...a game such as AP grinding and the ridiculous amounts of mats you need to make god damned potions and flasks.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    If blizzard wanted to kill wow for real this time, they'd make the next expansion like classic. Every time they've tried making things harder, longer, more tedious etc the game has suffered for it. This has been PROVEN time and time again by the sub numbers since the end of wrath. If Blizzard actually wants to "fix" the game, they need to drop the crap that makes this game a chore instead of well...a game such as AP grinding and the ridiculous amounts of mats you need to make god damned potions and flasks.
    This is true, making things harder does NOT necessarily make things more fun. The problem is that the current developers have been misinterpreting what will be fun and retain subscribers for several expansions. Because of this they probably will try to adopt things from Classic to "improve" retail and make it even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    lol, retail is far from challenging.

Explain to us again how the games challenging when guild clear an entire new raid within days from it being released.
    If Retail was challenging it would take weeks for guilds to "figure out" the mechanics behind fights and then months to clear a raid tier.

When Naxx releases on classic, 100% it'll be a couple weeks before it's cleared.
    Weird how the people who had cleared Naxx40 say that current mythic raids are way harder.

I also doubt you ever saw Naxx40 or a late raid mythic boss.
    Last edited by Shaqthefat; 2019-05-24 at 08:07 PM.