Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    Can you please elaborate?
    How is it fake?
    The files themselves are ripped straight from a BfA addon unmodified.

On the Willitclassic site it has one screenshot, and that screenshot shows a checkbox for World Quests https://willitclassic.com/view/X54oOK0a0P1v8mSIpwLA

The readme description is deliberately triggering to classic enthusiasts, though that is subjective.

I tried to converse with the addon "creator" and ask how the addon works in comparison to vQueue/Call to Arms, but he would not reply.

I am 100% sure it will not work until someone shows me footage of it in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Dergiab View Post
    I tried to converse with the addon "creator" and ask how the addon works in comparison to vQueue/Call to Arms, but he would not reply.
    Wot ? Where did you try and reach out to me ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalluto View Post
    Wot ? Where did you try and reach out to me ?
    Reddit. Now that you are here, I'd like to know how your addon works in comparison to vQueue/Call to Arms, assuming it is legit?

The files themselves are ripped straight from a BfA addon unmodified.

On the Willitclassic site it has one screenshot, and that screenshot shows a checkbox for World Quests https://willitclassic.com/view/X54oOK0a0P1v8mSIpwLA

The readme description is deliberately triggering to classic enthusiasts, though that is subjective.

I am 100% sure it will not work until someone shows me footage of it in action.
    Classic uses similar structure if not same that BFA uses.
    So ofcourse it would work with minimal modifications.
    You should take up some programming courses before coming to conclusions since obviously you have no idea what you are talking about.

Reddit. Now that you are here, I'd like to know how your addon works in comparison to vQueue/Call to Arms, assuming it is legit?
    I explained it earlier in this thread, just check back a little.

Classic uses similar structure if not same that BFA uses.
    So ofcourse it would work with minimal modifications.
    You should take up some programming courses before coming to conclusions since obviously you have no idea what you are talking about.
    Wonderful, I look forward to auto-group for world quests in Classic via the addon, since it says it can do that.

Btw since you are more knowledgable and the creator is ignoring my question, how does this addon work in comparison to vQueue/Call to Arms?

Wonderful, I look forward to auto-group for world quests in Classic via the addon, since it says it can do that.

Btw since you are more knowledgable and the creator is ignoring my question, how does this addon work in comparison to vQueue/Call to Arms?
    He responded earlier in this thread.
    Go few pages back and you should find the answer.

Feel free to copy it because I can't for the life of me find it.

Edit: Found it, so it's the same as Vqueue? Isn't that a limit on the addon then when it can't communicate over zones?
    Last edited by Dergiab; 2019-05-25 at 01:22 PM.

Feel free to copy it because I can't for the life of me find it.

Edit: Found it, so it's the same as Vqueue? Isn't that a limit on the addon then when it can't communicate over zones?
    You can do /join Channelname to create a global chatchannel, they dont care about zones

Quote Originally Posted by Kalluto View Post
    You can do /join Channelname to create a global chatchannel, they dont care about zones
    How do you maintain it with the addon since it randomly selects a new chat mod once the previous user logs out, and the channel disappearing once every user logs out?

Also assuming it works as in vanilla, the limit on the amount of users per custom chat channel?

10+ Year Old Account
    OP isn't here to advertise an addon or spread information. He's merely here trying to aggravate people by justifying the existence of an addon that the OP knows most people on these forum don't want.

Thus, all things considered, troll thread.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Get out of Classic with your retail shenanigans. It's because of people like you that they've ruined the game, we won't make the same mistake twice. Keep LFD and gearscore OUT of Classic
    Player toxicity like this ruined WoW. Peaked around WotLK. Ever since then toxicity plateaued and then declined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

It seems like a lot of people here don't realize that the social part wasn't necessarily the "LFM part", but rather that making friends and behaving good made it easier finding groups. Through adding people on friend list, being invited by people who like you, or joining/expanding a guild, you could speed up the process of finding groups significantly.

Making grouping easier will without a doubt remove the need for friends, guilds and good behavior (depending on how effective/lazy the addon is of course). You could just as well click one button and there you go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Player toxicity like this ruined WoW. Peaked around WotLK. Ever since then toxicity plateaued and then declined.
    There won't be less toxicity if you can just lay back and let a grouping function do all the work for you.
    Last edited by Thraendil; 2019-05-25 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nodlimax View Post

Alright, I'm going to explain it once again:
    A lot of people will use an LFD tool. There are reasons for it.
    1. It will make grouping easier
    2. Feel free to use the trade chat for group searches. Let me know how long and how well it worked out for you once you get silenced due to spam reports...

Using this kind of Addon in Vanilla within the mechanics of Vanilla is not a problem:
    1. You'll still have to interact with people
    2. You still have to travel to the dungeons
    3. There are no crossrealm functionalities

Oh and you know what? YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO! It is your choice whether you install an LFD addon or not...
    you don’t get silenced from posting LFG messages.... if you’re silenced for that it’s because you were legitimately spamming, like flooding trade chat with it.

OP has started 35 threads so far, and 9 are locked due trolling.

Why you still keep falling to these baits?

One countermeasure to this addon is to write an addon that skims the chat channel for people using this addon and adding those players to a public "blacklist". Those people are banned from groups.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

That won't be possible.
    In order to break this addon they have to break a functionality that has been accepted for over 10years now.
    yeah I know they can break the add-on in plastic because technically speaking in classic it wasn't really accepted so you can't say that they are going to allow something in the game the just because it's been in the current game for a decade when it was never in the game that they're recreating that's like saying online multiplayer with microtransactions should be in assassin's Creed one rebooted even though it was never in assassin's Creed

Btw if the code is legit, why is there a bunch of it referring to BfA quests?

Btw if the code is legit, why is there a bunch of it referring to BfA quests?
    Its backward compatible. I guess he just didn't have the time to take out BFA content out of it.

Its backward compatible. I guess he just didn't have the time to take out BFA content out of it.
    How convenient. Until we see some real footage other than one faulty screenshot, I call BS.

Btw since it has a gearscore function as well, how did he determine numbers since item levels matters so little in Classic?
    Last edited by Dergiab; 2019-05-25 at 07:48 PM.