Went back to game yesterday and Xeno'Jiiva kicked my ass hard, really impossibile to land a hit on his belly with gs
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Went back to game yesterday and Xeno'Jiiva kicked my ass hard, really impossibile to land a hit on his belly with gs
    gs is quite high risk/reward. Super long attack timings but quite high damage. One of the reasons I don't like it..

Just hit his front hands if you're having troubles hitting his chest.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    gs is quite high risk/reward. Super long attack timings but quite high damage. One of the reasons I don't like it..
    I'm trying legiana bow now, wanna try longsword too but don't know which one to craft, BTW i killed xenojiva(boosted by others)
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Just run crit draw and slam and run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Just run crit draw and slam and run.
    Nah I'll just stick with bow, glaive and dual swords. Plenty of fun and memes to be had

Nah I'll just stick with bow, glaive and dual swords. Plenty of fun and memes to be had
    None of those are switch axe.
    Or long sword.
    Or charge blade.

But seriously hunting horn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    None of those are switch axe.
    Or long sword.
    Or charge blade.

But seriously hunting horn.
    Hunting horn isn't very fun solo though

Hunting horn isn't very fun solo though
    Also it's soulbreaking for playing with friends.

"MY BUFF WORE OFF, REBUFF ME NOW, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WHERE'S MY STAMINA BUFFFFFF"

My one friend now only plays hunting horn solo if he does because of that. But it's still so good.

Tried FF event yesterday and...that kulu ya-ku on steroids literally one-shots ppl

P.s.: volumetric rendering is an fps killer
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2019-05-27 at 05:05 PM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

So the Tigrex trailer just came out and at the end it teases Glavenus. People have pointed out this is slowly revealing every monster thus far in the anniversary picture. Only ones not currently in MHW are Brachydios, Lagiarcus, Gore Magala, Zinogre and Seregios. I would be very surprised if they all showed up especially Laggi since its model doesn't really match anything like the others do but brachy, zinogre and giggy miggy would be welcome returns.

Real surprised they are teasing Glavenus/Dinovaldo though. Sure its the same skeleton/base model as Anjanath and Deviljho but if one of the fated four was to come back in iceborne you would think they would go with Gammoth.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So the Tigrex trailer just came out and at the end it teases Glavenus. People have pointed out this is slowly revealing every monster thus far in the anniversary picture. Only ones not currently in MHW are Brachydios, Lagiarcus, Gore Magala, Zinogre and Seregios. I would be very surprised if they all showed up especially Laggi since its model doesn't really match anything like the others do but brachy, zinogre and giggy miggy would be welcome returns.

Real surprised they are teasing Glavenus/Dinovaldo though. Sure its the same skeleton/base model as Anjanath and Deviljho but if one of the fated four was to come back in iceborne you would think they would go with Gammoth.
    I need an updated brachy in my life!

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Some great additions in that trailer. Even Master/G rank Legiana (or deviant?) looks like a fun, updated fight.

Also, I always think that people get way too concerned over monster skeletons.

Behemoth and Nergigante having the same skeleton still results in two massively different fights.

Same will go for Nargacuga and Tigrex. The mechanics and unique animations are what make the monsters memorable.

What will be interesting on that front though, will be whether they've fixed leviathans yet or not, because that opens up a bunch of further options.

New trailer for anyone that hasn't seen it.
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2019-06-05 at 11:11 AM.

Uninstalled the game in rage after behemoth leaped at me (oneshot) from 80yd distance while i was browsing items through the terrible ui
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Uninstalled the game in rage after behemoth leaped at me (oneshot) from 80yd distance while i was browsing items through the terrible ui
    Sounds like you just needed to git gud.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I got you fam: https://2static.fjcdn.com/large/pict...d6_5599692.jpg
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Just a side note on the UI thing: you can macro/setup shortcuts for any items you may want to rapidly switch to in game.

I'm lazy and don't macro stuff unless I'm taking a fight really seriously, but even then, you can keep running circles around most monsters, while the full menu is open.

If you die, because you're in a menu during a fight, it's your own fault.

So you played enough to where you reached the Behemoth and then uninstalled because u died in the menu.....

Honestly I find that a bit hard to believe seeing how it takes some decent time to get to the Behemoth and learning to not be in the menu is a early game thing.

You can toggle thought ur items with the push of a button.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    So decided to try and learn Charge Blade because it looked like fun, and I figured what would be the harm.. It's a nice weapon, I like it.

Then I did Tempered Kushala. Fuck that noise. Every other time I've done Kushala I've had a bow. I'm gonna stick with a bow. It's not that it was hard (I didn't cart once), it's just annoying as fuck when he has the wind aura or decides he wants to go flying. Like, no, I want to slap you in the face, get down here and stop blowing

So decided to try and learn Charge Blade because it looked like fun, and I figured what would be the harm.. It's a nice weapon, I like it.

Then I did Tempered Kushala. Fuck that noise. Every other time I've done Kushala I've had a bow. I'm gonna stick with a bow. It's not that it was hard (I didn't cart once), it's just annoying as fuck when he has the wind aura or decides he wants to go flying. Like, no, I want to slap you in the face, get down here and stop blowing
    Yeah some monsters are just a lot easier with certain weapons because of the monsters mechanics.

ps.
    Flash pods are your friend with a melee weapon
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death