Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you people have very strange definition of dangerous.

dangerous is mobs suddenly jumping on you from all over the place and other surprise elements.

dragging mobs one by one because your mana regen sucks is not dangerous its tedious and boring.

game is not dangerous because world is dangerous - its just tedious because you have to sit and eat / drink all the time because regen sucks and there is retarded gcd on health/mana potions.

vanilla is much closer to turn base rpg then any future implementations. because guess what before mmopgs turn based rpgs were a main branch of rpgs in pc/console gaming. hell with enough practice you can have more dynamic battles in FF7 or X then in vanilla -_-
    No you are pulling mobs one by one becouse they hit hard and becouse you have to manage your mana and later in dungeon you threat and yes it is part of difficulty and it isnt tedious at all. For me it is brainlesss runs in retail modern dungeons where you can just join LFG faceroll dungeon or raids in LFR. Joined queue, facerolled and quit game. I struggle far more to completle classic content than i do in modern wow.

Considering the ones in beta aren't your average player I would hope they are easy lol

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    Well you can make a discord group or other online group for running dungeons with others at lower level, making it challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    No you are pulling mobs one by one becouse they hit hard and becouse you have to manage your mana and later in dungeon you threat and yes it is part of difficulty and it isnt tedious at all. For me it is brainlesss runs in retail modern dungeons where you can just join LFG faceroll dungeon or raids in LFR. Joined queue, facerolled and quit game. I struggle far more to completle classic content than i do in modern wow.
    I fACeROlled thE IReLlevant COntENT So I hAvE An OpINion AbOuT WoRld oF WaRCrAft.

The irrelevant content exist so your type stops crying about "inaccessible" content cause of entitlement.

The word struggle and classic content contradict each other by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I'll get a few sceens for you tonight. Early morning today, I'm afraid.
    Still waiting on those screenshots.

Well they seem pretty easy, but it's not finished at least.

Quote Originally Posted by hardtofin View Post
    What do you guys think about this?

I played vanilla and definitely remember them being as hard if not harder than the levelling. The guys in the beta are reporting levelling being MUCH hard than private servers but dungeons being WAY easier. They are talking about the possibility there was a stealth nerf to dungeons in 1.12

I hope this wasn't the case as easy dungeons will really suck in classic imo, what do you guys reckon?
    They were hard because no one knew exactly what to do.

Leveling is easy on Private servers becuase most increase XP gains for fun, or, on Blizzlike servers, to compensate for broken quests.

However, compared to the mechanics they've thrown at us the past several expansions, nothing in Classic can even compete in terms of mechanical difficulty. Classic was easy. The only difficulty will be consistently finding enough people to do the content.

Yeah lol LFR. Try to do that in a +15 or +20. Hell, even a 10 while being 395 ilvl. Have fun with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Yeah lol LFR. Try to do that in a +15 or +20. Hell, even a 10 while being 395 ilvl. Have fun with that.
    No one cares about artificial difficulty Mythic+ where you have to mad rush everything because of preset timers and where finding a group as a DPS is like finding water in the desert. All my experiences of Mythic plus (I've done up to +10) have just been AoE rush fests where no one speaks unless something goes wrong, not enjoyable at all and there is never a moment to take a breather.

And in any case this is not a good excuse for all other content in the world being braindead easy.

OK, +10. So you have experience at all. It is like talking about university to kids.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    I fACeROlled thE IReLlevant COntENT So I hAvE An OpINion AbOuT WoRld oF WaRCrAft.

The irrelevant content exist so your type stops crying about "inaccessible" content cause of entitlement.

The word struggle and classic content contradict each other by the way.
    LFG and LFR are both relevant. Fact that you have to pull out some mythic+10 aritificial difficulty of content what many players finished in easy mods. and are no interested doing it again becouse it is same content only proves how easy is to finish wow content. Presence of easy mods is what makes retail easy and no mythic+1 or +20 or whatever difficulty slider you pick wont change it. When mythic 10 and mythic raiding will be baseline difficulty and only difficulty in the game we can talk. But until game will offer easy mods it will never be harder.
    Last edited by Elias01; 2019-05-26 at 08:55 AM.

LFG and LFR are both relevant. Fact that you have to pull out some mythic+10 aritificial difficulty of content what many players finished in easy mods. and are no interested doing it again becouse it is same content only proves how easy is to finish wow content. Presence of easy mods is what makes retail easy and no mythic+1 or +20 or whatever difficulty slider you pick wont change it. When mythic 10 and mythic raiding will be baseline difficulty and only difficulty in the game we can talk. But until game will offer easy mods it will never be harder.
    So when you play a game, like a solo game, pick the very easy difficulty, finish it, you say to yourself, I cleared this game? Like seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by WowClassic View Post
    No one cares about artificial difficulty Mythic+ where you have to mad rush everything because of preset timers and where finding a group as a DPS is like finding water in the desert. All my experiences of Mythic plus (I've done up to +10) have just been AoE rush fests where no one speaks unless something goes wrong, not enjoyable at all and there is never a moment to take a breather.

And in any case this is not a good excuse for all other content in the world being braindead easy.
    if you want easy just play classic.

Blizz also needs to fix flight paths to make them 1.12 like

This whole thread seems to be very confused about most things. Yes, players are better now than they were in Vanilla, yes players know how to properly gear and CC, and yes dungeons were never that hard to begin with. But none of those things are what makes the dungeons on Classic beta feel easier than expected. Notice how I say "expected", because everyone on beta has expectations on how hard dungeons should be; many have lots of experience with them prior and know them in and out. No, what makes the dungeons feel easy is that they feel undertuned. The elite mobs just don't do enough damage. Not only do you see a group of lvl 30's clear SM Armory without a single wipe, you literally see groups consisting of nothing but clothies blast through lvl 30+ dungeons without anyone going below 50% hp, and they usually don't even need any type of CC. Player skill obviously contributes to them being able to do this, but elite mob damage should not be so low as to not endanger the life of classes with the lowest armor values in the game. I feel it's a problem, because it sorts of undermines the intended group structure for dungeon content.

So when you play a game, like a solo game, pick the very easy difficulty, finish it, you say to yourself, I cleared this game? Like seriously?
    Does have higher difficulty new boss? New lore? New enviroment? Extra story? No they dont so yes i have finished game.

OK, so you have really no clue. Not wasting anymore time with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    This whole thread seems to be very confused about most things. Yes, players are better now than they were in Vanilla, yes players know how to properly gear and CC, and yes dungeons were never that hard to begin with. But none of those things are what makes the dungeons on Classic beta feel easier than expected. Notice how I say "expected", because everyone on beta has expectations on how hard dungeons should be; many have lots of experience with them prior and know them in and out. No, what makes the dungeons feel easy is that they feel undertuned. The elite mobs just don't do enough damage. Not only do you see a group of lvl 30's clear SM Armory without a single wipe, you literally see groups consisting of nothing but clothies blast through lvl 30+ dungeons without anyone going below 50% hp, and they usually don't even need any type of CC. Player skill obviously contributes to them being able to do this, but elite mob damage should not be so low as to not endanger the life of classes with the lowest armor values in the game. I feel it's a problem, because it sorts of undermines the intended group structure for dungeon content.
    you have not a single clue

go on a private server play SM

go beta an play SM

both are the same, both elite deal the same dmg to all type of players

i have beta access and i play the same shit on private server to see if its any close or if they sneak in some stealthnerfs

just pls shut up and dont try to pretend "classic" was harder and mobs were harder back in 2004 LOL

OK, so you have really no clue. Not wasting anymore time with you.
    No it is you who have no clue. Presence of difficulty levels was never appealing. 1 difficulty for everyone. Thats how it should be. LFG, LFR is path of least restistance for majority of playerbase. So they finish it and quit gamel. In Classic you do 1 difficulty and if you dont too bad you wont see content. And this is huge inciative to push yourself into that content. BFA have non of that. You can make excuses how bfa is harder becouse it has mythic +10. It doesnt matter becouse people just do easyest difficulty possible and quit. And no it isnt players problem. It is game desing what is flawed.

Mythic +10 should be 1 and only viable difficulty for dungeons and Mythic raiding should be 1 viable raid difficulty for everyone rest should not even exist in any shape or form.
    Last edited by Elias01; 2019-05-26 at 11:07 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic +10 should be 1 and only viable difficulty for dungeons and Mythic raiding should be 1 viable raid difficulty for everyone rest should not even exist in any shape or form.
    Man, if only Blizzard listened to you, the game would have broken 50 millions subscribers already. Oh wait, they already went that route in Cataclysm - what a smashing success it was.