Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You spout racist shit. I'm calling you out on your bigoted shit.

What have you to say to notion of metal leading to kids shooting up schools and killing everyone they can and themselves?

- - - Updated - - -

How many threads have been made saying anything about metal? Metal comes up as a comparison in threads that are about rap because it is a double standard. People on this forum aren't making threads to castigate metal.
    What racist shit? Why does your kind lie everytime you dont have arguments?

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooo, then... Everything you like is cool and worthy, everything you don't like is "stupid" and "worthless"?

No one wants your closed-minded ass expanding out anyway, so you go ahead. Have that shitty opinion and continue to be a "hater", PLEASE, stay stuck in your own world/head, and never come out.

Side note; You're a fuckin moron if you believe only "unintelligent" people listen to a certain genre of music, just because you simply think that genre is "stupid".

How fuckin idiotic can you be while whining about who you perceive as "idiots"???
    Last edited by Violent; 2019-05-26 at 03:50 PM.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    I’m talking about those who talk street and act hood. I live in New York, so they’re everywhere. If you speak proper English, you will be called a “nerd” or “loser.” It’s not cool to get good grades.
    Damn, those are some soft "ghetto kids." The ghetto kids in my school were way more foul mouthed than "NEERRRRRRD!!! LOSER!!!!" That sounds more like what 1970's jocks would call people. What next, they stuff kids into lockers and take their lunch money?

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Soooo, then... Everything you like is cool and worthy, everything you don't like is "stupid" and "worthless"?

No one wants your closed-minded ass expanding out anyway, so you go ahead. Have that shitty opinion and continue to be a "hater", PLEASE, stay stuck in your own world/head, and never come out.

Side note; You're a fuckin moron if you believe only "unintelligent" people listen to a certain genre of music, just because you simply think that genre is "stupid".

How fuckin idiotic can you be while whining about who you perceive as "idiots"???
    Kind of sounds like what you just did tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Kind of sounds like what you just did tbh.
    Not really, because I'm only saying he's an idiot for being so closed minded because of a bias. Calling others idiots, simply for liking something he doesn't.

That's not the same as saying, "Oh you're stupid or w/e you like is stupid, because I don't like it."

For instance.. I can't stand country music, or anything "screaming".. Do I find those types of music stupid? Not really, just not for me.
    Do I think that whoever listens to such is some how less than me or "below" me? Not even in the slightest.

There in lies the difference.
    Last edited by Violent; 2019-05-26 at 03:59 PM.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Not really, because I'm only saying he's an idiot for being so closed minded because of a bias. Calling others idiots, simply for liking something he doesn't.

That's not the same as saying, "Oh you're stupid or w/e you like is stupid, because I don't like it."
    No, you completely missed it. You spent several lines just going on and whining about people you perceive as idiots, then called them idiotic for whining about people they perceive as idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    "i don't like other cultures so their music is inherently stupid"
    So you support misogyny, homophobia, and fake societal valuation at the cost of moral standards?

Glad to know you are happy to paint yourself as bad so easily.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you completely missed it. You spent several lines just going on and whining about people you perceive as idiots, then called them idiotic for whining about people they perceive as idiots
    No, I see what you tried to do there, but there is a very obvious difference.

I mean I showed you posts where people say metal is trash... I think your bias is leading you to believe there's an overflow of anti-rap threads when it's really not discussed all that often.
    did you just ignore the very clear parallel between how each is brought up?

One constantly gets a topic made on it almost on a monthly basis while the other comes up as a way to say "there is a double standard"

Where are the topics started about metal? You really are disingenuous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    So you support misogyny, homophobia, and fake societal valuation at the cost of moral standards?

Glad to know you are happy to paint yourself as bad so easily.
    I mean some of the biggest rappers right now are in skirts and heels and very effeminate complete with nail polish and leggings and man purses so................ are you sure about that there buddy?

brains are pattern recognition machines. theyve been that way since the first brain developed. its all they do, really. brains use heuristics to make assessments and take action. its incredibly beneficial to survival. as a side effect, you get things like racism and bigotry. if you think you can ever eliminate racism and bigotry then you are an idiot because that stuff is hard coded into brains at the deepest level. you see widespread racism and bigotry in all human cultures all over the globe. it is pervasive.

look at children. they instinctively know to select out other children who are different in any way and pick on them and attack them. from the earliest age, they know to be bigoted and racist.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

You spout racist shit. I'm calling you out on your bigoted shit.

What have you to say to notion of metal leading to kids shooting up schools and killing everyone they can and themselves?

- - - Updated - - -

How many threads have been made saying anything about metal? Metal comes up as a comparison in threads that are about rap because it is a double standard. People on this forum aren't making threads to castigate metal.
    Probably because I don't know of any metal heads who are 1) Unintelligent 2) Act ghetto and do obscene amounts of crimes and then cry dindu nuffin.

You can stop race-baiting now.

The entire point of the Terminator movie / TV franchise is that, if we designed intelligent AI that gained sentience, the FIRST thing its gonna do is use heuristics to be bigoted and racist, decide our fate in a microsecond, and nuke us all dead. Because we are different and therefore a threat.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Stop proving my beliefs about you
    It is kind of a question that begs the question though. It started as a rather unique culture and while it isn't limited to a race one is far more prone to it.

One constantly gets a topic made on it almost on a monthly basis while the other comes up as a way to say "there is a double standard"

But what's the point other than going on and on about hypocrisy?

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Born-intelligent? Hmm, is this one of those blacks are less intelligent threads in disguise?
    and reply #1 defends a young black person's right to be a gangbanger

this is why you can't discuss anything that would ever help fix poor black culture, you can't talk about how few fathers actually stick around, you can't talk about how high the STD and drug addiction rates are, you can't talk about how child welfare is second worst only to china, you can't talk about how education is ridiculed, you can't talk about how young black males are 20% more likely to commit violent crime than anyone else on earth, you can't talk about any of the issues stemming from poor black culture without being called racist

so nothing gets done and the people who stroke their dicks to their liberal ideas that help nobody in reality are the #1 thing stopping any actual change

you wanna help black people get to where they can be in this world? tell them it's not ok to abandon their family, leech off welfare, be drunk, high, etc

poor black culture is america's worst problem and everyone is scared to touch it with a 10' pole because it's career suicide. there is a MASSIVE difference in black folks who grow up in 2-parent households that value hard work and education and poor black culture. they can't even get along as well as meth heads and rich white CEOs. there is a massive divide. how they talk, dress, act, joke, etc, it's all different

educated black people wouldn't even be the same race as poor black inner city folks if not for the color of their skin (which poor black folks will happily point out makes you a cornbread nigga or uncle tom if you're too light)
    Last edited by sopeonaroap; 2019-05-26 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Is it now your personal mission to denigrate everything you disagree with in order to artificially inflate your own ego? What happened to co-existing with people and cultures that are different from your own? Or, is that something your 'condition' doesn't allow?
    Would you coexist with a pedophile?

Quote Originally Posted by sopeonaroap View Post
    and reply #1 defends a young black person's right to be a gangbanger

this is why you can't discuss anything that would ever help fix poor black culture, you can't talk about how few fathers actually stick around, you can't talk about how high the STD and drug addiction rates are, you can't talk about how child welfare is second worst only to china, you can't talk about how education is ridiculed, you can't talk about how young black males are 20% more likely to commit violent crime than anyone else on earth, you can't talk about any of the issues stemming from poor black culture without being called racist

so nothing gets done and the people who stroke their dicks to their liberal ideas that help nobody in reality are the #1 thing stopping any actual change

you wanna help black people get to where they can be in this world? tell them it's not ok to abandon their family, leech off welfare, be drunk, high, etc

poor black culture is america's worst problem and everyone is scared to touch it with a 10' pole because it's career suicide. there is a MASSIVE difference in black folks who grow up in 2-parent households that value hard work and education and poor black culture. they can't even get along as well as meth heads and rich white CEOs. there is a massive divide. how they talk, dress, act, joke, etc, it's all different

educated black people wouldn't even be the same race as poor black inner city folks if not for the color of their skin (which poor black folks will happily point out makes you a cornbread nigga or uncle tom if you're too light)
    Pmuch this.
    Grew up in a 3rd world country, grew up in the ghetto, got out. When you make your role models the people telling you "fuck responsibility, do drugs, killing makes you man, everything is owed to you" instead of the guys telling you to "make something of yourself, work hard, be reliable" you're gonna have problems.
    The ghettos are sinkholes, but it's the people in them that tend to be the ones dragging you down.
    Last edited by raz98; 2019-05-26 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    This thread was obvious race bait?
    and again, you're so fucked up thanks to the left vs right bullshit that you are terrified to discuss what is wrong with poor black culture. No, it's not a debate that anything is, statistically they're more like 3rd world countries than the average american.

it's not a race problem, it's a culture problem and it CAN BE FIXED but white CEOs can't do it, it's gonna have to come from within. black dads are gonna have to take responsibility, get a job, support their child for decades and then instill those values into the child. gotta stop making fun of kids who care about school and stop glorifying sports and the entertainment industry as the only way out of the ghetto. gotta stop allowing people without to drag others down to their level. gotta start giving a fuck and quit associating success with people who aren't like you. poor black folks aren't stupid, they're just anchored down by other poor black folks who choose to keep the bar as low as possible because they're lazy

poor white culture just isn't like this, people happily admit they wanna get out

but rich black folks who make it in sports/music/etc will always "rep their hood" like it's a good thing. i don't rep my meth-addict filled trailer park, i don't rep my household full of abuse, i fucking hate that shit and tell my kids how awful it was and how it was worse than death. i treat them how i wanted to be treated. i show up to their functions after a long day of work because it matters to them. it's not hard to be decent
    Last edited by sopeonaroap; 2019-05-26 at 04:46 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean some of the biggest rappers right now are in skirts and heels and very effeminate complete with nail polish and leggings and man purses so................ are you sure about that there buddy?
    I shouldn't have to repeat myself so often - we're talking about gangsta rap, not rap. Please read everything before responding.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by raz98 View Post
    Pmuch this.
    Grew up in a 3rd world country, grew up in the ghetto, got out. When you make your role models the people telling you "fuck responsibility, do drugs, killing makes you man, everything is owed to you" instead of the guys telling you to make "something of yourself, work hard, be reliable" you're gonna have problems.
    The ghettos are sinkholes, but it's the people in them that tend to be the ones dragging you down.
    what's fucking hilarious is the rappers and folks doing that shit and selling that shit to the poor black kids are the ones living in gated communities now, they talk a big game about hoes but they got a wife they're pretty faithful too

a lot even do great things behind the scenes, but they never allow their public image to be any of that, it has to stay "hard" or poor black culture turns on them for being fags, weak, the white man's toy, etc

all it would take is ONE generation of black kids who just wanna be decent people, get an education, avoid prison, take care of friends and family, etc and the cycle is broken

it's fucking sad
    Last edited by sopeonaroap; 2019-05-26 at 04:44 PM.