Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I couldn't even tell you the last time one of our politicians got into the headlines for fucked up shit like this. Even considering the US has a lot more lawmakers with their 50 states + Federal gov't, the fact this seems to happen like once a month indicates there is something deeply broken with the people who get elected over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    I couldn't even tell you the last time one of our politicians got into the headlines for fucked up shit like this. Even considering the US has a lot more lawmakers with their 50 states + Federal gov't, the fact this seems to happen like once a month indicates there is something deeply broken with the people who get elected over there.
    More like with the people who keep electing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    That piece of shit was released on a $1,000 bond? What a fucking joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    That piece of shit was released on a $1,000 bond? What a fucking joke.
    Time for the tax payers to pay it.

What I said there should be a joke, but I'm sure they will pay for it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

When you're rich they let you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I've heard from a cop that open hand strikes are actually okay and not considered abuse.
    Did you slap him to test the theory?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    What kind of world are we living in where a man can't beat his wife in the privacy of his own home anymore? Damn SJWs and feminists!
    You know it's legal for a husband to rape his wife in Alabama right? I doubt it works the other way around.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

When you believe women are beneath men, it is easy to treat them like this. No wonder conservatives hate feminism.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

What is it with women in 2019 struggling to accept that they are the property of men, be it their fathers or their husbands? If God wanted them to run around with full agency of their personage he wouldn't of made them attract bears once a month and constantly need defending.

The real injustice though is that I have to flag this with an /s tag because it looks like a good chunk of people believe this in the USA, so....

/S
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2019-05-22 at 10:00 PM.

Is this family values? This doesn't look like family values, but I'm not an expert in family values so could use some clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Is this family values? This doesn't look like family values, but I'm not an expert in family values so could use some clarification.
    Family values are those things that let you fight against policies you don't like. They are in no way supposed to shape your own behavior. That's just crazy talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If his wife had any respect for family values she would of disrobed in a reasonable amount of time rather than playing for time hoping he would fall into a drunken stupor before not quite forcing himself upon her (as is his right!).

/s

"By Tuesday morning, state Sen. David Blount had called on McLeod to resign."

All's well that ends well I guess. Even if it sounds like he got out of jail, I doubt divorce proceedings are going to favor him.

10+ Year Old Account
    How does he expect that to work?... Oh, now that I might knock her tooth out, that blow job will happen any second. WTF is wrong with these people...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Big shocker is the R next to his name....oh wait no that's not. The party that wants to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her body....the party of wholesome family values....is the party that will beat their wives for not putting out fast enough! I'm actually surprised they aren't circling the wagons in his defense or saying she had it coming or deserved it.
    Why isn't this low-brow conspiracy thread not closed?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Why isn't this low-brow conspiracy thread not closed?
    Why is it a conspiracy?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

5+ Year Old Account
    Why is it a conspiracy?
    Op says cuz of one guy, reps are all wife-beaters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Op says cuz of one guy, reps are all wife-beaters.
    Well, it didn't take long for you to pull the straw man out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it a conspiracy?
    It's hurting an alt rigther their fee fees and they want everything to be a conspiracy only they see as it makes them not feel as the complete losers they actually are since only they can see the truth...

Dunning Kruger or missing chromosomes from inbreeding, take your pick there's no wrong answer.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-05-28 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming

Alright I guess?

Why are we pretending we care? Do we just not like the guys politics?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That's a unique way to interpret what was said, which is that wife-beaters who are politicians seem more likely to be Republicans. I have no idea if it is true but I assume you can find statistics on this.
    So u don't know then? Hyperbolic this thread is