Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Delatan is pretty much doing jackshit so far.
    Sits is the one being super duper loyal here, she even seems to have been training wardens.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasVonTzeskagrad View Post
    Delatan is pretty much doing jackshit so far.
    Sits is the one being super duper loyal here, she even seems to have been training wardens.
    Plus we saw NE dark rangers and one warden in Orgrimmar so they apparently dont feel jaded or anything by working with goblins, orcs and other Horde races, basically 100% integration from 0. Thats some next level wolololo.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    I mean thats all good and fair but without Darkshore we have nelfs as bums in EK and "vengeance" part of whole story line being puffed to nothing.
    Good, maybe they can get some development and make a new home, instead of Darkshore since it's now a destroyed battlefield.

Or they could keep it, and not get any development for a while.

they apparently dont feel jaded or anything by working with goblins, orcs and other Horde races, basically 100% integration from 0. Thats some next level wolololo.
    What's different with the other Forsaken? Some of them were member of the Alliance and fought the Horde before, even if they destroyed Stormwind and sack Lordaeron kingdom
    Becoming undead change perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Good, maybe they can get some development and make a new home, instead of Darkshore since it's now a destroyed battlefield.

Or they could keep it, and not get any development for a while.
    What "development"? Actualyl finding their spine and strength and retaking their lands and then KEEPING them for once, showing that they are damsels in distress for humans to save is development. Running in fear to EK and squatting there as a cheah mix of high elf replacement and parody of Dragon Age city elfs is NOT a developmen, its more of a devolution and Blizz admitting that they cant make a race that stands out of the crowd in Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nysisyn View Post
    What's different with the other Forsaken? Some of them were member of the Alliance and fought the Horde before, even if they destroyed Stormwind and sack Lordaeron kingdom
    Becoming undead change perspective.
    Oh please. Joining those who just burned 1/3 of your race out of some anger/spite and serving them is dumb as fuck. Arthas had to keep his undead in iron grip so they dont turn on him and when grip slipped he got almost killed by Sylvanas. In the same situation we now getting 180 turn and those undead love their killers and loayl to them while hating their own race. It is ridiculous to the point of absurdity.

Oh please. Joining those who just burned 1/3 of your race out of some anger/spite and serving them is dumb as fuck. Arthas had to keep his undead in iron grip so they dont turn on him and when grip slipped he got almost killed by Sylvanas. In the same situation we now getting 180 turn and those undead love their killers and loayl to them while hating their own race. It is ridiculous to the point of absurdity.
    I disagree. Of course their loyalty may be uncertain, but there is no difference with previous forsaken ressurection.
    And do not forget they think Tyrande betrayed them when she fled the battlefield in order to help Malfurion and some refugees. Their salt is understable.

I disagree. Of course their loyalty may be uncertain, but there is no difference with previous forsaken ressurection.
    And do not forget they think Tyrande betrayed them when she fled the battlefield in order to help Malfurion and some refugees. Their salt is understable.
    Idiocy. Same happened with Sylvanas and blood elfs. They fled with whatever they could, later returning with Kael'Thas. Yet she never turned on them. If those night elfs are so "enraged" they should first and foremost hate those who DID that to them - Horde and Sylvanas and then hate those who failed to prevent it. Arguably Tyrande couldnt do anything and Malfurion was fighting side by side with them, hell, he was wasting time giving pep talk to Delaryn when she was low on morale.

This is about the most wrong interpretation of "Forsaken" i have ever read. What you are trying to say would make sense if the Forsaken WILLINGLY joined Arthas. THAT is what you are saying. Because he was the one who butchered them and destroyed their kingdom, not "other Forsaken".

Did they do that? No. There are round about 5000000000000000 stories in the game that they did NOT. And how much they hate the scourge and are willingly accepting eternal damnation if it means they can get revenge on them.

OT:
    So far, the Alliance had exactly zero victories in this expansion (No, Rastakhan is not a victory, he is not Horde and never was at any point in time, plus, the raid ends with a fight against JAINA. Who is not a Horde character either). Lordaeron was destroyed by Sylvanas. NOT the Alliance.

The Horde had:
    - Burning of Teldrassil
    - Invasion + partially burning of Stormwind
    - Mekkatorque taken out
    - Jaina beat up
    - Desecration and Enslavement of Night Elf and Human Corpses
    - Canonically, EVERY important raid fight so far is Horde-Only

Call me biased, but "Horde victories" is about the last thing this expansion needs more of.
    Last edited by Nathasil; 2019-05-27 at 09:12 PM.

We will get double alliance victory but with costs

Arathi will probably be a wasteland that will take YEARS until its healed, and Darkshore+ Ashenvale will be the equivalent of Black Marsh.
    Silvermoon will probably End up busted for the third time with a horde victory since the city would need to be rebuilt once again.

In the end both, sides will be royally pissed that Sylvanas put them to fight, and they will team up to fuck her royally with no lube, and coated with sand and glass shrapnel to make it bleed.

What "development"? Actualyl finding their spine and strength and retaking their lands and then KEEPING them for once, showing that they are damsels in distress for humans to save is development.
    Yes actually, but didn't you hear? Tyrande got a power up and got revenge for the Night Elves. Everything in Blizzard's eyes is fine as it is now, the Night Elves got to fight in a zone that's been destroyed and that's the end of their major developments... because Tyrande got "her" revenge.

And no I'm not saying for them to be damsels to the Alliance, but they're gonna need to lose Tyrande and get some new characters. Blizzard thinks they healed correctly, i want to open the wound up and let them heal properly this time by losing Tyrande and getting some new blood in there and having them become a big story focus next expansion.

Running in fear to EK and squatting there as a cheah mix of high elf replacement and parody of Dragon Age city elfs is NOT a developmen, its more of a devolution and Blizz admitting that they cant make a race that stands out of the crowd in Alliance.
    Never suggested this either. I think the Night Elves should splinter, maybe into 3 groups at this point and have 3 new leaders rise up and lead their individual groups on different paths. I think the Forsaken are gonna have some soul searching to do next expansion aswell, so both of them starting fresh with new leaders rising to the challenge would be awesome for them.
    Have one group look to the Alliance for help, yes be more like those city elves(it'll explain why we always see night elves in human armor/clothes) another group look to the Wild Gods for aid and see their emergence into the world done better and lastly a group that seeks revenge on the Horde, even if the war is over and act more like the savage elves they were back in Warcraft 3.
    Best way to build up new heroes is for them to lead their people at their darkest time.

As long as Tyrande's alive, the people will always live in her shadow and will have to do with her getting her "revenge" even though she's the one that left them and fled to Stormwind in the first place. she's also made a pact with Elune that's supposed to kill her anyways.

But maybe I'm wrong, maybe DarkShore is enough development for them.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Yes actually, but didn't you hear? Tyrande got a power up and got revenge for the Night Elves. Everything in Blizzard's eyes is fine as it is now, the Night Elves got to fight in a zone that's been destroyed and that's the end of their major developments... because Tyrande got "her" revenge.

And no I'm not saying for them to be damsels to the Alliance, but they're gonna need to lose Tyrande and get some new characters. Blizzard thinks they healed correctly, i want to open the wound up and let them heal properly this time by losing Tyrande and getting some new blood in there and having them become a big story focus next expansion.

Never suggested this either. I think the Night Elves should splinter, maybe into 3 groups at this point and have 3 new leaders rise up and lead their individual groups on different paths. I think the Forsaken are gonna have some soul searching to do next expansion aswell, so both of them starting fresh with new leaders rising to the challenge would be awesome for them.
    Have one group look to the Alliance for help, yes be more like those city elves(it'll explain why we always see night elves in human armor/clothes) another group look to the Wild Gods for aid and see their emergence into the world done better and lastly a group that seeks revenge on the Horde, even if the war is over and act more like the savage elves they were back in Warcraft 3.
    Best way to build up new heroes is for them to lead their people at their darkest time.

As long as Tyrande's alive, the people will always live in her shadow and will have to do with her getting her "revenge" even though she's the one that left them and fled to Stormwind in the first place. she's also made a pact with Elune that's supposed to kill her anyways.

But maybe I'm wrong, maybe DarkShore is enough development for them.
    Taking back and securing both Darkshore and Ashenvale will be “enough development”. Then making sure Horde will not ravage those lands again and finally making humans stop for a moment and think “hmmm, maybe we really should stop treating all our allies as servants, or they will start splitting from us” triggering that long promised “tension in the Alliance” with Anduin struggling to keep faction together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem is - Turalion is VERY unlikely to go against a city which contains most of blood elven civilians only because his wife asked him to do so while Lor'Themar is on "team Saurfang". he is not a Banshee type.
    I don't get this, why wouldn't he? Is like saying he won't attack Orgrimmar because they are civilians there, he would fight, but he won't go full Sylvanas and burn down the city or start attacking civilians like Arthas, in the end, they would want to capture the city with the less amount of civilians casualties (that it ends up in another way is another story), in the end, he fights lady liandrin in one warfront so he already knows that the BE are part of the Horde, at least those that take arms against the Alliance are enemies, the civilians will be spared and given refuge in the city after capture.

I like to think that Darkshore is already over with Night Elves having won. It's the only semblance of justice they seem to be getting this expansion.

Arathi, I feel, is an ongoing big problematic battle that's going on between both sides that is taking a while for them to finish up. This is why we have different commanders fighting for it as opposed to just Sira vs Maiev in Darkshore. And it'll soon, once again, be at the forefront and updated with the heroic iteration.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Honestly the idea that Alleria might fuck up Silvermoon has nothing to do with a warfront and more with a singular event. Something like blood elves kill Arator in combat, Alleria loses it to the voices of the void, ports to the Sunwell and corrupts it. Voidwell goes boom and destroys the surrounding area, possibly even with a void lord manifesting like Dimensius in Karesh. This is a reasonable even if unlikely plot.
    This'd be a cool turn in the plot but I doubt Blizzard will do it because it'd require updating blood elf zones and they just added gold eyes. Then again, there is still that 'third death' prophecy going, but I'm willing to bet a lot that it'll be hackneyed to be about Sylvanas, just like everything else.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean you wouldn't have to update it, it would be a new zone entirely. I am going to assume that a massive well of void energy would just destroy everything in sight and push it back to the Ghostlands (which are an awesome zone for the Forsaken to set up in. Eversong and Quel'danas would just . . . blow up?

I am not saying it will ever happen, just that it is possible within the lore and within the characters.

Bonus point if Anduin sacrifices himself like Velen did to seal the voidwell.
    I can see the voidwell becoming a raid area as a sort of epilogue like what happened with the original Sunwell Plateau. Blizzard love their homages. I don't see the other BC areas being revamped though, because unlike SWP which is neutral and has had teleportation to it before, the others are starting zones which happen to be in Outland.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    I assume there will be a chronicles 4 at some point that will reveal the canonical endings of the raids and warfronts for the last couple of expansions.

But maybe Blizzard will suprise us and the next xpac will be something other than "we found a new continent! Lets all go there and forget about the old boring stuff!".
    I understand why they are careful with reworking their old areas (the cata shitstorm), but I really would like to have more content in the areas of WoW I actually care about. And they have the bronze dragon feature now, so we dont lose any of the old content when they rebuild stuff.
    I know I am the minority on this, but I would love WoW to do what gw2 did and update shit more often including razing cities/zones/etc. One of my favorite memories of that game was coming back after a few months off and finding the capital in ruins with the guards blaming my race for it.