when is 8.2 expected?

when is 8.2 expected? Just wondering for a friend

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon.

/10char
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

the sooner the better.

Nothing worse then wanting to play WoW then logging on and feeling like there is nothing worth doing... Ok there is a lot of stuff worse then that but you get the idea.

Also maybe when 8.2 launches some of my guildmates will return so we can fill a raid again.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

10+ Year Old Account
    has a none raider atm i log in for weekly event (if its a good 1). queue up on alts for lfr and hope Mog drop and weekly island exp.
    so this week Time walker dungeons, Lfr jaina and weekly island and that pretty much it.(atm only have 2 max cap toon and honestly not feeling like leveling up any other toon till flying.)
    Want to try hearthstone
    CLick on my link for free pack and help me out same time
    https://battle.net/recruit/LVZ7B5PRZ...f-hs&s=HS&m=pc

People feel that it'll be July as it coincides with Final Fantasy's release.

less than a month

Last few ptr builds haven't added much so we're probably looking for a mid of June release.

Quote Originally Posted by RushRush View Post
    Soon.

/10char
    You forgot the ™.

I'm expecting 8.2 to drop sometime in June. Still has some stuff that doesn't seem right on the PTR but it shouldn't be too far away.

The raid is expected to line up with the Final fantasy expansion on the 2nd of july. Blizzard said the patch its self will launch 2-3 weeks before this so around the 11th or so.

Tell you friend to don't comeback, nothing interesting in 8.2.

My friend said it would be within 6 weeks, but my other friend said it would be within 4. Let's hope the other friend has it right.

I thought it was set for 12th of June. Looking at all the bugs.... give them some more weeks. Maybe mid-end June?
    I mean who cares anyway... CLASSIC WILL BE HERE IN AUGUST!!

We're almost in June, one would expect to start seeing updates and announcements already...

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    I thought it was set for 12th of June. Looking at all the bugs.... give them some more weeks. Maybe mid-end June?
    I mean who cares anyway... CLASSIC WILL BE HERE IN AUGUST!!
    Everyone who wants new content for the live game and don't care about Classic, cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    I don't know why FF is involved here
    Because Blizzard historically times big patches to align with other large content drops from competitors.

As the goblins would say, it's just good business.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the benthic system is going through another iteration, I'll go with the later half of june

4-6 weeks.

Summer raiding will be a bitch, rather the raid (not the patch) be released close to september.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Tell you friend to don't comeback, nothing interesting for me in 8.2.
    Fixed it for you ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    4-6 weeks.

Summer raiding will be a bitch, rather the raid (not the patch) be released close to september.
    I don’t believe there’s anything to support summer raiding to be a problem for the community overall. Thus holding off the raid would detrimental. No, I firmly believe this raid needs to come out soon. If we are stuck with BoD and CoS for much longer, it’ll drive more people away. It’s time for a new raid.

Legion’s raid pacing was fair, at 161 days. That would put Eternal Palace’s release date at July 9th. This solidifies 8.2’s release being 6/18 or 6/25, in my opinion. As such, I’d expect to hear a release date announcement either this Tuesday or next Tuesday.

Im still having lots of fun pushing m+ and twinking. But the essences are looking soooo good.

So hopefully not too soon.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by heyoyayo View Post
    when is 8.2 expected? Just wondering for a friend
    See my nick for further reference

On a more serious note, it is expected to land end of June/beginning of July, so that it "match" Shadowbringers, FF14's new xpac. Or at least, that's what Blizzard has historically done.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.