Every Men For Himself no longer under medallion cd.

Honestly, I think I imagine how it might have an impact on pvp.

Humans Everywhere.
    Again.

ps: note that also wotf will be off cd, but let's be honest... emfh is way, as it was before, better than the horde's counterpart.

What do you think?
    This will ever go live or they might change their mind as they do with the new enchants ( from 500 primary stats and 5000 mana on proc to 250 primary stat and 400 mana on proc, leaving apart that whoever made the first one clearly is an incompetent )?

10+ Year Old Account
    EMFH is almost useless atm. Take DI dwarf racial for example. It shares a 30 cd with PvP trinket, has 2 minutes cd and the effect is stronger than EMFH.
    Fireblood Dark Iron Dwarf Racial
    Instant 2 min cooldown
    Removes all poison, disease, curse, magic, and bleed effects and increases your primary stat by 600 and an additional 200 for each effect removed. Lasts 8 sec.

7+ Year Old Account
    People tested on PTR, hasn’t changed just datamining error.
    Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    EMFH is almost useless atm. Take DI dwarf racial for example. It shares a 30 cd with PvP trinket, has 2 minutes cd and the effect is stronger than EMFH.
    Yeah they over nerfed it but hey it had its time right? Nelf and Dwarf(Reg or DI) are the play for Alliance PvP atm.

Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    Does it actually break magical stuns, or rather, is it useable while stunned?

That aside, are that many stuns actually magic debuffs? Right off the bat, i could only think of HoJ and maybe Shadowfury, but stuff like Kidney, Lasso, Bash, Leg sweep, etc. is pretty much physical.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Does it actually break magical stuns, or rather, is it useable while stunned?

That aside, are that many stuns actually magic debuffs? Right off the bat, i could only think of HoJ and maybe Shadowfury, but stuff like Kidney, Lasso, Bash, Leg sweep, etc. is pretty much physical.
    Dwarf racials not useable while CC’d where you lose control of your character movement. It’s good for maledicts.

Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    It’s good for maledicts.
    Ah, i see, fair point.

Altough i wouldn't call EMFH "almost useless", just inferior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before it didn' t share a CD w/ PVP medallion ,

then it did

then they changed it to Stuns only

Now it 's back off sharing PVP medallion CD ?

H U M A N P O T E N T I A L

EMFH should stay dead tbh.

All you saw were female humans in the top arena ladders, for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatto View Post
    Honestly, I think I imagine how it might have an impact on pvp.

Humans Everywhere.
    Again.

ps: note that also wotf will be off cd, but let's be honest... emfh is way, as it was before, better than the horde's counterpart.

What do you think?
    This will ever go live or they might change their mind as they do with the new enchants ( from 500 primary stats and 5000 mana on proc to 250 primary stat and 400 mana on proc, leaving apart that whoever made the first one clearly is an incompetent )?
    I think that it's needed change. Check statistics. https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/pvp...es/2200-rating
    Currently 70% of 2200+ players are horde, 24% of 2200+ players are orcs

wait is this really happening omg my humans are all coming back