Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Let me just wave my wand and magically have non-existent players come to existence to fill them slots!
    And yes, that was an innuendo.

Yeah Blizzard's catering to players that like to play with friends...fuck that man real players don't have friends

I'd agree now that I'm more of a solo player, but we've all done our own fair share of stomping solo queuers in BGs so it'd be hypocritical for me to ask them to stop it now. For myself at least, I queued with my 2s/3s team or random guild members throughout the day in previous expansions and we were unstoppable unless we faced a better 2s/3s team. I'm not going to turn around and say we should stop this now that I'm losing to it.

If you've never participated in your own premades then you have a right to complain I suppose, but the solution is to just do that. Even now I'm levelling in BGs with my 2s partner and we're at 40-2. The only area I really see an issue are the epic BGs where a small group really isn't going to make a difference but I just don't queue for them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatto View Post
    However, the point here is not to create a perfect premade vs premade situation ( which is RatedBG ), but to create a better solution for the soloq.

That because you are stick to your own point which is making "fair" the premade vs premade in a Random BG scenario.
    That said, if for you is better to stomp soloq players instead of finding your group of ppl fighting with and against groups of other ppl, guess i could be done.
    So why is it fine that premade vs premade is not fair but NOT FINE that premade versus random is fine?

if you want fairness, you want fairness, you cant say "THIS IS NOT FAIR... Lets just move the problem onto other people"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    So why is it fine that premade vs premade is not fair but NOT FINE that premade versus random is fine?

if you want fairness, you want fairness, you cant say "THIS IS NOT FAIR... Lets just move the problem onto other people"
    Currently even premades could have issued because of larger premades.
    If a soloq find himself against a premade, so will do a 2men premade.

By creating a queue apart for soloq, at least soloq players would have the possibility to play a better matchup.
    And that soloq players are a high percentage of the community is obvious.

I don't agree with you about "If we can't be fair to EVERY SINGLE PLAYER then we should do nothing that can improve part of the community experience".

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Only way to assure "fairness" for those solo players is trojan by Blizzard which disrupts any voice applications in your PC and prohibit any chat to other players.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im going to be honest the day they remove grouping with someone in battlegrounds is the day I quit wow for good, all I even do on wow anymore is play with my brother and yes that includes random bgs.

And if they are from Silvermoon .. what, it's an EU realm

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    The group sizes should not exceed 2-3 people when playing with "friends". It's so easy to match 2 x 5 man teams and their place are not in random bgs it's in Rated BGS.
    Why you're forcing other people not to group up to play random bg? they group up cause they don't want to play to people who are not willing to win the BG. It's too unfair to player who tried hard to win but some ninjas just wondering around, killing random players

people on here will literally argue with anything. queueing for a RANDOM battleground should group you with and against a RANDOM assortment of people end of story. if you want to play with your friends do RBGs or arena

Because it ruins the fun for others. You are playing on NA servers you don't know what it's like playing russian (non targetable/callable cyrillic player names) that use voice and coordinate to roflstomp you. Not to mention lag and what not. If I were a new player I would shift delete this POS game.
    Match making should do a better job putting premade groups versus each other, but people shouldn't be punished or detoured from playing in groups. It is nothing now compared to what it was before it was very common to have full raids join on the other side which ended up with them gy farming a side as people quit in waves. At least now they have made efforts to keep it down to groups of 5. Sure they can get around that sometimes, but so be it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost quitting BFA for good since all I'm doing is random BGs and leveling some classes here and there. I'm playing since late Vanilla, have over 35 maxed chars, Honor level 215, Battlemaster achievement and was around 1900-2000 in arena (Mop-Legion) mostly 2s. My main is Priest Disc horde side.

I have reached a point of frustration hard to explain since nowadays:

Every BG bonus week you see 80%+ premades
    Every "Epic" BG is russian premades
    At least 1/3 random BG is a russian premade team or has at least a 5 man German/Silvermoon/Outland (from what I saw mostly) premade.

Why can't blizzard cap it to max 2 players queing at once or remove group queues (or like XP locked twinks make them play other groups). Of course people are sad and can't play rated BGs but would rather stop randoms.

Do you think they should limit premades in bgs? What about classic?

P.S. Russian guys form 5 man teams and coordinate via discord. They que for bgs and if their que pops at the same time they have a very high chance to get multiple 5 man premades (2 or 3) in the same BG totally slaughtering the other team.
    I say the very opposite. Bring back FULL premade groups, even 40man premades for AV/Isle.

The thing that makes me sick about random battlegrounds are all the random potatoes. More premades is good for the game.

People have been complaining about these exact things for many years, and the only thing Blizzard has ever done is restrict premades to 5mans, and that took them many years to begin with. Of course Russians can circumvent this restriction by simply queueing up multiple premades at the same time for the same thing since they are guaranteed to be matched together, but don't hold your breath about Blizzard ever doing something about the Russians.

From Blizzard's perspective they only care about two things: overall statistical winrates and queue times being as short as possible. In their eyes premades exist on both sides and contribute somewhat equally to winrates, so overall it is "fair". They also don't want to restrict premades even more out of fear that queue times will increase even more, making the game even more dead.

Many people have come to realize these severely unfair aspects of random BGs over the years, or perhaps not realize only felt them, which is why there is a steady decline in participation and a steady increase in queue times. Basically the more people realize just how shitty the situation is, the worse it gets. Blizzard seems to be content with slowing down disaster instead of preventing it though, as is their philosophy in many other areas of WoW.

It's the fact that recently things started to go downhill. When you see 3 premades out of 4 games the state of the game is bad. People know this and abuse it. Blizzard doesn't care because they have players. Well at this rate they are ruining my experience in PVP (and I have to tell you most people in BGs are frustrated as I am because I'm playing with them).
    How do you know they're premades? As far as I know, premades are pitted primarily against other premades, when possible. Keep in mind, russians will always be teamed without other russians *unless* it's a premade.

That said, I'm not a fan of meeting russians at all. But that's another issue.

Haven't touched pvp in a while now: is there any reason to go into rnd bgs at all if you already maxed your gear?

I don't see why one should queue up..maybe i forget something...but you can't get good gear or am i mistaken?

Is it just for the fun?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm OK with premades. When they're with me I'll tag along and cooperate with what they are doing. If it's on the other team well prob just do something on my second screen until it's over. Hit a player occasionally to not get kicked. Oh and for those that complain that I'm afking on purpose in a bg, it really doesn't fucking matter. What could I possibly do by myself when there is a zerg group rushing people down 1 by 1. If it's a game where people are actually trying to win then yeah I'll play. But if healers are free casting, casters not being pressured and being left unchecked there is no point in trying.

That's the way it goes. You're gonna win and you're gonna lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    If you have a problem make you own group m8. We shouldn't restrict people who wanna massfarm honor during BG weeks.
    Normal BGs (as far as I know) are far more efficient then RBGs for honor farm in groups, especially on BG week.
    Also you mention leveling alts here, so you're dealing with lower brackets. No one cares about those sorry to say :P

Them being all russian is another thing entirely, and I got no comment on that tbh.
    No you moron, we absolutly SHOULD restrict premades from entering a RANDOM BATTLEGROUND, aka the casual mode that you should just be able to jump into and have a bit of fun, instead of being almost bullied out of the game by these Hive Mind Russian pre-mades whose sole objective is to play the game the most absolute boring and clinical way possible, moving round in their constant death trains, crushing anyone and everyone.

It wouldn't matter, even the matchmaking doesn't make sense. There's no balance there either.

They should just mix all languages like arena,everyone understand what gm,st and farm is etc.
    Not rocket science.