Page 16 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Here is what they use to argue there case:
    Murder: not quite as bad/important as making sure you have Sunday off.

Quote Originally Posted by horbindr View Post
    I wouldn't be too surprised to see that change in the next decade or two. Once in a while people here want to make donor opt out instead of opt in, and they get quite a bit of support.
    Opt out coming to England next year, about fucking time I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Chernobyll View Post
    On a side try to get a turtle’s egg in a beach and make an omelete - in most countries, where abortion is legal, that would put you into jail for some years.
    Comparing an endangered animal that could go extinct within the next 100 years to a mass of cells that cannot live outside the human body for more than a few seconds. Yeah, you do that.

Foetal Mass: Literally requires a Uterus to go on existing and growing.
    Baby: Could survive without being connected to another person.
    Last edited by Lollis; 2019-05-30 at 12:12 AM.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    A lot of people have. So someone braindead in the hospital in general doesn't have a right to live?
    Some*thing* braindead in the hospital isn't a some*one* with rights, apart from the residual body autonomy right that presists past death.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Murder: not quite as bad as making sure you have Sunday off.

Opt out coming to England next year, about fucking time I say.
    I accept your apology.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Some*thing* braindead in the hospital isn't a some*one* with rights, apart from the residual body autonomy right that presists past death.
    Being declared brain dead does not mean the person is no longer a person because cases like this do happen. https://www.lifenews.com/2016/01/12/...from-the-coma/
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    It should not even happen if it is only .05% of the time, unless the mother's life is in danger.
    It is. Re-read my post.

Late-term abortions [...] only happen if there is a severe health risk to the mother and/or a fatal abnormality is detected in the fetus
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    Trees are alive despite not having brains. Same thing applies to the early stages of a human life.

Abortion ends that human life.
    Trees aren't sentient.

What if your parents had used birth control? Or if they stopped at one kid? Or if they'd never gotten together in the first place? Clearly everyone should be fucking each other all the time, in the name of life.

The whole my body my choice crap really falls apart when discussing a child. These women are arguing they they can terminate a pregnancy whenever they don't want a child or "can't afford it" then turning around and telling any father that they have no right to the choice. If the baby isn't alive why in the hell is the dad responsible for it? It takes TWO people to create a LIFE, and all this crap about how a dad can't choose to walk away because he can't afford it or doesn't want it just really make me laugh at this whole pro choice movement.

If you heathens wanna murder children and the law allows it, fine. But don't you dare go grandstanding that someone else has to make sure you can provide for your child when apparantly everyone should be free to do whatever they want.

That life belongs every bit as much to the man as to the woman, so we either need to stop forcing dads to pay child support for unwanted children, or stop letting women kill them off at their choosing. This whole damn abortion debate is all about people being selfish, no one gives a damn about life unless it's their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    What if your parents had used birth control? Or if they stopped at one kid? Or if they'd never gotten together in the first place? Clearly everyone should be fucking each other all the time, in the name of life.
    I need to give Natalie Dormer a call, in the name of life itself!

Yeah only a few people left with any morals.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah because that really distinguishes them from pro-abortion people who delude themselves into believing an abortion doesn't end a life.
    Having a wank kills sperm. Menstruation kills off eggs... ! :O
    Last edited by Daedius; 2019-05-30 at 12:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Thats a stupid argument. A better argument is why are you for the dehumanizing and killing of unborn children. The only reason abortion works in peoples minds is that they dont see cells as people. Its just like how african americans or jews in germany or slaves in a multitude of civilizations. If you tell people that _______ is not a person, or they are sub human or they are beneath you and you are greater than them it makes it much easier for them to treat _____ with zero sympathy. Its allows ______ to be enslaved, killed, or treated inhumanly.

The same goes for Abortion. Once someone views an unborn child as nothing more than a collection of cells then it becomes easy for them to separate themselves from the unborn child. What is strange is that alot of people attack the pro-life argument as being a religious argument. That its a bunch of believers or Christians who are anti abortion. Its strange that the pro-choice people who attack the pro-life argument as being a religious one seem to forget its also pro-science. Every living thing on this planet is alive not because it thinks. Its alive because it has either 1 or millions of cells. Ever heard of a single celled organism? I have. If a single celled organism is a living thing, then why is a multi celled child not a living thing. Why do the laws not apply to fertilized eggs?

The concept of being born is kinda stupid. Should we really base laws on whether or not a head comes out from between a womans legs? Or if it can support itself without aid? Ill tell you right now you take away a 1 week old child from its mother and let it fend for itself and it will be dead in a day, just like most animals in the wild. Part of child birth is carrying. Birds carry in the nest. They lay the eggs then they wait for them to hatch then they still wait by feeding their young while protecting them. Some mammals carry in their pouch? Ever seen what a kangaroo fetus looks like b4 its born? I have, If women had pouches instead of bellys that you could actually see the growth if you looked inside would it still be ok to kill the baby?

Honestly, Pro Choice people sicken me. Im african american. I was taught what my ancestors went through. I have a trace amount of native american blood in me, my great great grandmother was Cherokee. There were native americans treated like shit because they didnt have the same skin color. White people did terrible things to people they deemed less than they were. Pro-Choice advocates are todays slave owners, The millions of dead babies are this ages trail of tears. And i know this forum is mostly left wing, and will dismiss my post. But how many slave owners thought what they were doing was bad? How many southern land owners thought that forceful migration was bad? Bet you not many?

Also just because somthing is law doesnt mean its right. So law arguments always fail. Slavery was legal law, Segregation was legal law. Poll tax legal law.

Ty all have a good day.
    That is a lot of race card dropping for absolutely no reason. The fact remains, scientifically, they are not alive yet, you are trying to justify your position by pulling a lot of emotional arguments, the similarities that you are trying to tell us, are simply not there. Fetuses are not a group of people, fetuses aren't people yet, simply that.

So, instead, you want to force your will upon a woman, that will being: infrging her rights upon their own bodies. She has to carry a baby for 9 months, get psychologically and physically affected, have their career and life forever changed in ways more than one, just so you can sleep a little better at night?
    Last edited by Sluvs; 2019-05-30 at 12:34 AM.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mafayu View Post
    The whole my body my choice crap really falls apart when discussing a child. These women are arguing they they can terminate a pregnancy whenever they don't want a child or "can't afford it" then turning around and telling any father that they have no right to the choice. If the baby isn't alive why in the hell is the dad responsible for it? It takes TWO people to create a LIFE, and all this crap about how a dad can't choose to walk away because he can't afford it or doesn't want it just really make me laugh at this whole pro choice movement.

If you heathens wanna murder children and the law allows it, fine. But don't you dare go grandstanding that someone else has to make sure you can provide for your child when apparantly everyone should be free to do whatever they want.

That life belongs every bit as much to the man as to the woman, so we either need to stop forcing dads to pay child support for unwanted children, or stop letting women kill them off at their choosing. This whole damn abortion debate is all about people being selfish, no one gives a damn about life unless it's their own.
    I murder thousands of potential children every time I watch Kill la Kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mafayu View Post
    If you heathens wanna murder children and the law allows it, fine.
    Murder

1. the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
    Speciation Is Gradual

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    It is. Re-read my post.
    That is good. But some politicians are advocating the right for a woman to abort during late term even. Not just for a threat to their lives. And are late term abortion illegal in all states?
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Being declared brain dead does not mean the person is no longer a person because cases like this do happen. https://www.lifenews.com/2016/01/12/...from-the-coma/
    Brain death is misdiagnosed sometimes.
    Speciation Is Gradual

I am in the camp that unless you are carrying the child you do not have a say on the abortion. I say that as someone who will never have children ( i got a Vasectomy as a choice not to father them ) because being a parent is not something that i really want in life? i have had partners with children whom i did not mind and got along with all of them for the most part but i still believe in my choice to refuse the chance of having one to begin with and i feel women should be afforded the same idea.

Trees are alive despite not having brains. Same thing applies to the early stages of a human life.

Abortion ends that human life.
    So I just need to take an axe to a fetus? Because I can do that to a tree. Thanks for the comparison. I'll let my 93 girlfriends know that that is an approved form of ending human life at this stage.

Comparing an endangered animal that could go extinct within the next 100 years to a mass of cells that cannot live outside the human body for more than a few seconds. Yeah, you do that.
    For what you care about a baby is what I care about a turtle as well.
    You just want another abortion, and I just want a turtle's omelete.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrkew View Post
    All the examples except for the last one are of physical dependency. People who cannot live without someone else taking care of them.
    No they're not

Murder

1. the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
    Military killings the exception, of course