Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

How famous are you?

Ever been interviewed on TV? Had your name published in the school newspaper? Won a noteworthy award? Have a bunch of followers on social media?

Post your 15 minutes of fame here.

Yes, yes, no, a few.

Not really.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

10+ Year Old Account
    i am THE HUSSY SLAYER. i slaughter draenei and mount their heads on walls.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been on TV a few times, was on M-TV once. Was in photos in a magazine for a year. I think thats it...

edit: OH! and CNN...forgot CNN for the interview thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

One time I got voted MVP at the end of a Dota game.

I'm the least famous person possible for someone living in a large city.

No-one at all knows me.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Repeatedly. <puts down cane and thinks back into the mists of time> Several times at various levels of education. There have been some I couldn't dodge. No comment. Not on your life, I enjoy getting to be a random crackpot on a forum where nobody would give a rat's ass anyway.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i am THE HUSSY SLAYER. i slaughter draenei and mount their heads on walls.
    Pics or get out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Repeatedly. <puts down cane and thinks back into the mists of time> Several times at various levels of education. There have been some I couldn't dodge. No comment. Not on your life, I enjoy getting to be a random crackpot on a forum where nobody would give a rat's ass anyway.
    I don't think you're a crackpot. I like your contributions.

3+ Year Old Account
    More famous than you.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Ever been interviewed on TV? Had your name published in the school newspaper? Won a noteworthy award? Have a bunch of followers on social media?

Post your 15 minutes of fame here.
    I won't name the show, I won't even give the context, but there is a video clip in which I am visible on a television program aired on cable television. I am dressed in period costume and that is all I shall say.

There also might be a video of me leading a ghost tour, also in period costume, but idk if its still around.

I'm also someone vaguely important in a Sorority, if that counts for shit.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2019-05-30 at 04:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    More famous than you.
    My dog is more famous and popular than me, so. Goes without saying

7+ Year Old Account
    Also on MMO-Champion I'm the subject of really elaborate stories and guessing games; I am possibly every account here, I might control the mods, and I've even had fanart made for me. I regular pillar of the community. :3
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Shown in some of the videos of the Velvet Revolution after the wall came down.

Gods, the children had courage then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Pics or get out.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you're a crackpot. I like your contributions.

your move draenei.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Girls Girls Girls, we must all accept Dark Iron Dwarf masterrace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Girls Girls Girls, we must all accept Dark Iron Dwarf masterrace.
    excuse me sin'dorei master race.

3+ Year Old Account
    your move draenei.
    if you hate draenei so much, why do you have one as your avatar

7+ Year Old Account
    excuse me sin'dorei master race.
    Sounds unDwarven and thus incorrect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    if you hate draenei so much, why do you have one as your avatar
    i am undercover on a mission to infiltrate and bring them down from the inside!

Since my first/last name combination is unique, at least as far as I can tell, I have been very careful in regards to the internet. So the only results for searching my name on google are those people finding websites. And according to those websites I am married, have a net worth of over $500,000, and have a yearly income of $200. They don't even get my address right.