Poll: Who's the female G.O.A.T of Warcraft?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Taking bets they don't get banned for it!

On Yrel, if they get MUCH better voice acting for her and continue her actually seeing past the "DRAENOR IS FREE" bullshit, she's great. The usual Horde apologists will whine this proves the Light is evil somehow, but we're just not used to the orcs/Horde actually paying for their actions.
    You have to listen her in Hots, her voice acting improves a lot, maybe the recording was rushed in WoD, besides her voice actress has a lot of experiences and it's better than most of the wow cast
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Sylvanas accomplished the most, but I don't like her, and her feats aren't as badass as Jaina's.

Jaina is the real goat tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Taking bets they don't get banned for it!

On Yrel, if they get MUCH better voice acting for her and continue her actually seeing past the "DRAENOR IS FREE" bullshit, she's great. The usual Horde apologists will whine this proves the Light is evil somehow, but we're just not used to the orcs/Horde actually paying for their actions.
    At first I got mad at this change of arc... but right now I realize it's one of those misunderstood jewels that actually keep making WoW interesting. And I want to see Yrel in the future beating the crap out of the Anduinism and the Horde healing.

Also, I don't want to have forsaken massacred while orcs get bailed out via Saurthrall.

Honestly, if you think Jaina has had more impact in the game than Tyrande, you haven't been paying attention. I voted for Sylvannas, simply because at this moment in time, she is directly affecting the course of lore. To where as Tyrande and Jaina, have only dealt with the aftermath. Never stepping in to change the path of things. That is, until somewhere recently with BoD and the warrior of light... lol.

Tyrande has been around A LOT longer than Jaina, in terms of lore and lifespan, the original events with the well of eternity, etc.

Alleria Windrunner, one of the most iconic and built up veterans from the old Warcraft II era, and the first mortal to successfully defy the shadows' whispers, is not on the list because...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hilarious that Aegwynn isn't on this list.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Ps: Ahaha, some people actually created multiple accounts (queensylvanas, sylvanasthequeen etc) this very day to vote for sylvanas, im dead.
    Report them through PM to a mod and lets see who will get banned on main account.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Sadly, all of the ones on the list are unlikeable trash.
    Lilian Voss and Ysera are kinda cool.
    Ps: Ahaha, some people actually created multiple accounts (queensylvanas, sylvanasthequeen etc) this very day to vote for sylvanas, im dead.
    One of those accounts is named after Vereesa, I am afraid that that Sylvanas fanboy got a little confused after a while.

Yrel. Blue russian-accent GOAT is best GOAT.

Yrel is the female goat of Warcraft.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

If your talking charaters in WoW only, then Azshara. If your talking in the warcraft universe as a whole... Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Alleria Windrunner, one of the most iconic and built up veterans from the old Warcraft II era, and the first mortal to successfully defy the shadows' whispers, is not on the list because...?
    I'd like you to stop saying that "successfully defy" thing. According to her own words, is just one dead son away from becoming an Old God servant or some batshit crazy Void entity. That's nothing to be proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasVonTzeskagrad View Post
    I'd like you to stop saying that "successfully defy" thing. According to her own words, is just one dead son away from becoming an Old God servant or some batshit crazy Void entity. That's nothing to be proud of.
    Yes, and most people just become batshit servants right away, they don't defy anything.

And that statement is clearly written on the World of Warcraft OFFICIAL WEBSITE, send a complaint to Blizzard if you want it removed. Thus I won't stop saying it.

I didnt care much for the list but if i had to pick a female id say ysera, she had it good up until the end, lay on her dragon ass all day and sleep xD

They all suck

Yrel, because y'know the horns and that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Aegwynn.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Because she's not the first mortal to defy the Void's whispers. Though, she is one of the first to use the Void as a weapon of protection and justice. Not to mention she's not even a Priest and shit like that, which only increases her clout.

Eleven brand new accounts all made today just to vote for Sylvanas.

Oh god my sides.

I chose sylvanas because I love how triggered people get by her popularity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.