Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I thought there was no "too far"?
    It doesn't matter what you think, only what GM thinks what matters, it's written clearly in EULA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Didn't watched the video.

But from readingsome posts I understand that some people enjoy live-streaming while they play and then get surprised if the opposite faction finds them and attack - is that correct? If so then maybe stop broadcasting your secret location to the enemy?

If this is what qualifies as a 'problem' in Classic, then I think it's safe to say we can all live with it...

Don't stream. Problem solved.

Just clicked because he's cute. On topic... just... don't livestream while PvPing seriously?

I only needed to watch 1 second of the video in the OP to know this wasnt worth watching.
    Literal who, literal jerk off.
    All based on his hair style.

It is mostly a Streamer vs. Streamer problem. Nothing else. In general only another more popular streamer will be faster organizing and sniping stuff from another streamer.

And none of the somewhat popular streamers will have a harder time farming bosses or materials compared to any other normal players, that do not get support by fans.

Many streamers will have the same experience than a guild master that decides to take everything.

You also say, this behaviour with people influencing the stream is a bad thing... You seem to not understand that this is actually good publicity and content for most streamers.

There will be some streamers without a big wow following that will be griefed by IQ<20 people (i expect them to be mostly popular female streamers that "try" WoW).

Not immortalized on Stream will be the hundreds of normal players that are indirectly affected by streamers sniping stuff just by having a big following
    Last edited by Hyrican; 2019-05-31 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    It doesn't matter what you think, only what GM thinks what matters, it's written clearly in EULA.
    Then why are you linking evidence that you cannot be punished for pvp on a pvp realm?

you linked this:

"The following actions may be considered dishonorable but are considered legitimate PvP tactics and will not be addressed by our Game Master staff:

Corpse camping
    Killing players well below your level "
    Last edited by arkanon; 2019-05-31 at 07:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Then why are you linking evidence that you cannot be punished for pvp on a pvp realm?

you linked this:

"The following actions may be considered dishonorable but are considered legitimate PvP tactics and will not be addressed by our Game Master staff:

Corpse camping
    Killing players well below your level "
    I also linked EULA, which says that blizzard reserves their right to suspend you for whatever they like, and they used a word "unreasonable" in their definition of unacceptable behavior. Those things don't contradict each other, GM still have executive power and can do whatever he likes. If he finds your behavior unreasonably harmful for whatever reason - he still can ban you. You have a right to appeal suspension anyways, and chances are really high that it'll be lifted, because all you have to do is just link this support message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I think that is probably the dumbest shit I've read on here to date. Don't stream yourself, problem solved. It's no one else's job to guarantee you can make money off this game.

5+ Year Old Account
    Making a guild on classic called "Steamers are free Honorz".

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Yeh, it did. I don't need to prove shit to some internet bewn.
    Heck, we didn't even know he was a streamer in our guild until his "Why I left my Guild" video back in 2017.
    Never happened.

- - - Updated - - -

I also linked EULA, which says that blizzard reserves their right to suspend you for whatever they like, and they used a word "unreasonable" in their definition of unacceptable behavior. Those things don't contradict each other, GM still have executive power and can do whatever he likes. If he finds your behavior unreasonably harmful for whatever reason - he still can ban you. You have a right to appeal suspension anyways, and chances are really high that it'll be lifted, because all you have to do is just link this support message.
    If you cant see the glaring contradictions in what you have been saying, then i will just leave it at that. So far you have claimed:

- PvP on a PvP server is NEVER bannable, under any stretch of the imagination
    - Griefing, such as corpse camping, is fine on a pvp server
    - your friend was banned for griefing on a pvp server
    - If you do get banned, it doesnt matter, because chances are "really high" they will lift the suspension if you just link them some random paragraph from the web.

Its pretty well known that a Blizzard account can be closed for any reason, or no reason at all. This is to offer legal protection to them (they dont ever need to justify a ban, ever) So we at least we both agree on that part.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    Not a problem.

That dude said he likes griefing and he's a streamer, so he's a certified jerk. I hope all streamers stay on PvP realms.
    The majority of them have been saying they will be playing PVE to avoid the stream sniping.

For "griefing", as GM decided to act upon reports he received.
    Killing someone repeatedly is not bannable. If you do other things while doing it(spamming /emotes, etc) then it is possible but PVP has always been allowed on a PVP server.