Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    and noone here is questioning is this staged or not considering this is presented by MSM?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    but what can you do if you don't have the room?
    "Catch and release." It's been done before...

but this is pretty much a case of not wanting Trump to gain any ground by artificially making things look bad, pontificate about how bad things are, then do absolutely nothing to fix the problem.
    What happened to "catch and release" again? Who decided to keep these people in concentration camps?

You can look at the public voting records for the bill(s) that have tried to address this issue and expand holding cells and judges, and almost all the Dems vote such bills down. This is a prime example of when politicians care more about politics than actual issues.
    I'm sorry,what?
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...28265003077632

Oh, and this...

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...pen-government

The bill would be the 10th Democratic bill to reopen the government since Democrats took control of the House this month, though none of the plans have made headway in the Senate due to Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's (R-Ky.) refusal to bring up any bill for a vote without the support of Trump.
    Last edited by Templar 331; 2019-05-31 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Who are you even talking about?
    they same he's always looking for, anyone who falls for his bait.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You guys should just close all your borders, best way to stop illegal immigrants!
    They're peaceful people, so they will understand if a country doesn't want illegal immigrants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    That's actually true.
    They should have never let them in.
    These are asylum seekers.

Again; your attitude grossly inhumane and vile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    What's the rationale for holding them there? Either let them in or deport them, conditions at the border facilities are not acceptable for a developed country.
    I think it take time to decide for each person. Think that’s what people are getting at with the need more funding, judges and such.

Personally I did t read that article so I’m not quite sure if this people that enter legally or illegally. Either way it’s all fucked.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    and noone here is questioning is this staged or not considering this is presented by MSM?
    There's literally no evidence that it is staged.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

looks like its time to hard close the border and send people back sooner.... while expanding processing capability. I still say an ellis island approach on the border could work, with a camp equal to what deployed troops get to hold people for processing.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Sounds like the DHS needs more funding.
    Maybe we shouldn't be cutting taxes then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I don’t follow politics so I really don’t know. Have there been any border bills for just an increase in room and no wall at all?
    They got money for border barriers and administrative needs (more space).

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Sounds to me like those people should've thought about this being a possibility before trying to cross into the country.

WASHINGTON — More than 1,000 migrants were apprehended after illegally crossing the border near El Paso, Texas, early Wednesday morning, according to two U.S. officials and a document obtained by NBC News.

The group of 1,036 is the largest ever encountered by the Border Patrol; the previous record of 424 was set last month.

Customs and Border Protection has noticed a trend in the number of large groups crossing the border together. In fiscal year 2018, border agents encountered 13 groups of more than 100 immigrants. Now, they have seen that same number in a single day, according to Brian Hastings, the chief law enforcement operations directorate for the U.S. Border Patrol.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...round-n1011956

They're chasing the almighty dollar.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Sounds to me like those people should've thought about this being a possibility before trying to cross into the country.
    They are refugees.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are refugees.
    I want to piggyback off your comment. People coming on work visas are sneaking in don't go through these camps. Most people in the pictures are seeking asylum/refugees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Yeah, how dare they assume we act like a first world country!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I don’t follow politics so I really don’t know. Have there been any border bills for just an increase in room and no wall at all?
    everything has to be a 10000page bill full of random unrelated shit.

no exceptions.

Thats all you need to know about politics

Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    Did the evil MSM create the OIG report as well?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Sucks for them. Maybe they should have came over here legally. Hopefully this becomes the norm. These people should be treated poorly so others are less likely to come here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    Sucks for them. Maybe they should have came over here legally. Hopefully this becomes the norm. These people should be treated poorly so others are less likely to come here.
    They are asylum seekers, how are they supposed to come over?

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dhs-wat...lity-in-texas/

I don't care what these people are there for but this is gross impotence and negligence.

Cramming 900 people in a space for 125 is cruel and stupid. It doesn't take much of an imagination to come up with a list of all the things that could go wrong.
    Maybe not be a criminal illegally entering a country and you wont be in an overcrowded cell? Just a thought. Said it before, I'll say it again... they aren't under fed, that's for sure... I think the average female weight is 200lbs.

They are refugees.
    Irrelevant to my comment.