Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That's mostly due to Democrats wanting to get their voting numbers up, I think/hope.
    True. But we are talking about cracks opening up in our society. All it takes is one small crack to become larger ones which eventually causes the damn of morality to break . The can of worms sort of thing comes to mind. Or the Hard to have your cake and eat it too.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

That's mostly due to Democrats wanting to get their voting numbers up, I think/hope.
    I mean they're also saying to raise the smoking age to 21 which is more in line with the idea of still growing whereas voting is more a matter of that these laws can affect them, not maturity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    True. But we are talking about cracks opening up in our society. All it takes is one small crack to become larger ones which eventually causes the damn of morality to break . The can of worms sort of thing comes to mind. Or the Hard to have your cake and eat it too.
    It's definitely a stupid proposal either way. I'd like one official age for everything (being an adult, drinking age, serving in the military) whether it's 18 or 21.

That is not true and I actually became nauseous from reading your post.
    Much less it's usually the perpetrator that does it, not their family they tell. Nobody is telling their kids "Oh Uncle Mike touched you in your no no area? Well you should be ashamed!" It's the person touching the kids that does that. Much less up until puberty, kids don't really even know what is going on when it's happening and feel weird. The guy you're replying to is just off. Now if a child is somehow pursuing an adult, they might need some mental help.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    At the risk of sounding stupid, didn’t the German’s fight for GB in the Revolutionary War?
    There was no Germany back then only several different kindoms/dukedoms/ect and some of them helped and some of then aka the hessian kingdom sold/leased some of their soliders to Britain.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's definitely a stupid proposal either way. I'd like one official age for everything (being an adult, drinking age, serving in the military) whether it's 18 or 21.
    I absolutely agree! But you see, if a 16 year old is going to be considered a adult, then 50 year old guys can say they are dating an adult. Not a child. Then it grows from there, becoming more acceptable and common. Even today, many look at the movie Lolita and some will and do, think the guys behavior is perfectly acceptable.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Probably stuff approximating pedophilia; I'd say the whole "Desmond is Amazing" thing is proof that it's being primed for that. The media really shills that shit hard.

Going to have to protect my daughter ultra-hard. She can grow up to be a twitch thot or cosplay thot, or tiktok thot, but not until she is an adult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    The US is always behind a lot of countries, but if they make it, they also sometimes(look at abortion) go back, so who knows.
    The far left: where its morally reprehensible to eat a fish but vacuuming out babies is high priority.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by HavokHeart View Post
    The far left: where its morally reprehensible to eat a fish but vacuuming out babies is high priority.
    Gives them more sex, of course. The only "freedom" the left cares about.

It's hard to predict because the US has a pretty strong pull backwards for every step it takes forwards. I'm sure if you asked this same question in the weeks after Roe v Wade people would have had a far more liberal answer, but it looks like the country might slide back to pre-Roe v Wade status in terms of abortion, so who can really say? Just because things become less taboo doesn't mean they stay that way, especially when large groups of people refuse to change/are scared of change.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    It's hard to predict because the US has a pretty strong pull backwards for every step it takes forwards. I'm sure if you asked this same question in the weeks after Roe v Wade people would have had a far more liberal answer, but it looks like the country might slide back to pre-Roe v Wade status in terms of abortion, so who can really say? Just because things become less taboo doesn't mean they stay that way, especially when large groups of people refuse to change/are scared of change.
    If a major catastrophe kills a large percentage of humans (war, pandemic, meteor impact), those that survive would quickly switch to an anti-abortion view because the survival of the species is at stake. We haven't had any such thing in a very long time and so the population keeps climbing, so abortion actually seems reasonable but I think that is a temporary thing.

The leftist view seems rather strange because, on one hand, they think climate change is going to destroy everything which will kill a high percentage of humans, but they also push acceptance of abortion. if they truly believed most humans were about to die in the next 100 years or so, you'd think they be staunchly pro-life to prepare for the destruction. Unless they see most humans dying to climate change and want to kill the rest off by deeply entrenching abortion into their culture.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2019-06-01 at 02:58 AM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Pedophile's will rejoin the LGBT events after being kicked out a years ago. They will lobby to get the legal marrying age lowered in the US probably 16 to start down to 12/13 eventually.

Pot is a big one with the older generation not being around to judge. And changing laws so you can smoke it in your off time and not be refused a job.

Special forced re-education classes for people expressing any language or opinions that are hateful. Hateful meaning any opinion not liked by the status quo.

Mental health. I think the idea of stress and anxiety will no longer make a person look weird or weak but normal and just needing help.

Not having children. This is already happening.

Not buying a house

Maybe in 20 years, gun control will no longer be taboo. No wait, it's too soon to talk about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about Incest?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    It's very true. Research doesn't give a shit about your feelings. C**ts like you are the reason controversial subjects are not researched well (like racial disparity).

There are other moral reasons not to allow it, but this nonsense of "damaged forever" isn't one of them.

P.s. most adult women also recover completely from rape. Now hide in your safe space.
    Please link your entirely factual and not at all pulled-out-of your-ass research.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    At the risk of sounding stupid, didn’t the German’s fight for GB in the Revolutionary War?
    Also Spain helped the Colonials. They gave them supplies and even funded the siege of Yorktown.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    In decent decades we've seen things like tattoos, gay marriage, and pro sports openly embracing gambling move from social taboos in the US to accepted by the mainstream. What things that are taboo today will become mainstream in the next 20 years?

I will open by saying prostitution will go mainstream in the next 20 years. Currently it is only legal in parts of Nevada. I think within 20 years, it becomes legal almost everywhere in the US.
    When has tattoos ever been tabooin the US?...tats been mainstream in the US since WW2.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is not true and I actually became nauseous from reading your post.
    ignore him he just does it to bait people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    idk if its going to happen in 20 years, but i really see some hilarious pedo stuff coming our way with age halting and reversal tech coming down the road.
    then humanity has failed.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    That's not what I'm talking about, I'm talking about children being sexually abused.
    The march towards legal pedophilia is probably one of my top five fears as a mom, that the child diddlers are going to make inroads is just.... *shiver* fuck that.

It is why I'm okay with hating John Paul Sartre, among others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The march towards legal pedophilia is probably one of my top five fears as a mom, that the child diddlers are going to make inroads is just.... *shiver* fuck that.

It is why I'm okay with hating John Paul Sartre, among others.
    I pray they never make a move towards legal pedophilla because I will kill a man or woman who lay hands on any child I know.