Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Thankfully that little bugger offers nothing of consequence to me.
    I got my riding maps when I cleared the BLU Carnivale.
    I just noticed they sell 50k MGP for 30 of them which isn't bad, but make it rain is coming back in like a week or two.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilarya View Post
    How goes everyones Itinerant Moogle farming? I have so many things i would like to buy but i feel like Syrcus is going to burn me out before i can farm that much.
    Non-existent atm. Hardly anything I really want from the Vendor that makes me want to touch half of the content required. Maybe if things cost less or you got more tomes from doing it I'd care. Atm it is way too grindy.

15+ Year Old Account
    How goes everyones Itinerant Moogle farming? I have so many things i would like to buy but i feel like Syrcus is going to burn me out before i can farm that much.
    Slowly, just doing like 2-3 syrcus tower runs a day to get all the stuff i want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I just noticed they sell 50k MGP for 30 of them which isn't bad, but make it rain is coming back in like a week or two.
    I get 60K/week from the fashion show and all I need to do is buy 2 items from an NPC for 100 gil each.
    Yeah... reward stands in a really crappy correlation to effort on that dumb mogry.

I get 60K/week from the fashion show and all I need to do is buy 2 items from an NPC for 100 gil each.
    Yeah... reward stands in a really crappy correlation to effort on that dumb mogry.
    The number 1 thing im doing moogles for is the Pegasus, because honestly I dont want to do Diadem lol. Ive never done it but ive heard its basically HW Eureka.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad I'm going to throw everything into dancer because I don't like the changes to healers...particularly AST which is what I play mostly atm. I'm gonna miss those fast queues though.

10+ Year Old Account
    So is early access for Shadowbringers the full game or just the ability to play and level up the new jobs?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    So is early access for Shadowbringers the full game or just the ability to play and level up the new jobs?
    It's the full game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    It's the full game!
    Ohhh shit. Wtf I'm working a job that is basically like 24/7 for a month but theres a week in the middle where I'm off and it coincides exactly with the ShB early access! Hell yeah. Hopefully I can finish the story in a week before I have to stop again.

10+ Year Old Account
    The number 1 thing im doing moogles for is the Pegasus, because honestly I dont want to do Diadem lol. Ive never done it but ive heard its basically HW Eureka.
    I can understand that and you heard right. Diadem is as braindead a mobgrind as Eureka. Though with a group I think Diadem would still be faster.
    The running animation of the horses don't appeal to me (esp when viewed from behind), so I won't bother with it. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhh shit. Wtf I'm working a job that is basically like 24/7 for a month but theres a week in the middle where I'm off
    Do you work on an oil rig or sth? Oo

10+ Year Old Account
    We're just doing a set amount a day. We've got the most of the stuff before so all that's left is the dumb fish earrings.
    Could be a cruise line.
    As a WHM I didn't see any changes worth mentioning except rather extreme homogenization (WHM basically gets SCHs Aether flow mechanic as a gimmick including indo and revi).

"How ... unimaginative." /Zoltun Kulle
    ^
    SCH here but I don't really see much change worth noting other than potentially not being even more lazy with the fairy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can understand that and you heard right. Diadem is as braindead a mobgrind as Eureka. Though with a group I think Diadem would still be faster.
    The running animation of the horses don't appeal to me (esp when viewed from behind), so I won't bother with it. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Tech camp for kids. Teach them how to make games then babysit them for the rest of the day. It goes from like 7 in the morning to 10 at night so you have like an hour or two to yourself each day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tech camp for kids. Teach them how to make games then babysit them for the rest of the day. It goes from like 7 in the morning to 10 at night so you have like an hour or two to yourself each day.
    Uff that sounds stressful.
    I work 6hrs/day at an elementary school (administration not teaching) and that's all the kids blaring I can handle.

Debating about jumping back in again, I havent played since the end of Heavensward, how long is 60 to 70 now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uff that sounds stressful.
    I work 6hrs/day at an elementary school (administration not teaching) and that's all the kids blaring I can handle.
    It definitely is but at least it's only for a month lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Debating about jumping back in again, I havent played since the end of Heavensward, how long is 60 to 70 now?
    If you start now and play quite a bit you should be caught up by Early Access (the 28th).

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    With MSQ and Roulettes a first character might take 1-2 weeks of regular play to go 60-70. then 1-2 weeks of catching up on all the Story. Unfortunately some of the Story is locked behind Ilvl requirements if doing it purely through Group Finder, BUT fortunately the Rakhasa gear is cheap enough and good enough to cover all those requirements if you have a bit of Gil saved up (1-1.5mil)

I ended up hitting 63 today so far, I missed this game tbh. I enjoy summoner and I know it gets better at 70 so I'm looking forward to that.

I ended up hitting 63 today so far, I missed this game tbh. I enjoy summoner and I know it gets better at 70 so I'm looking forward to that.
    Summoner is getting a rework in Shadowbringers, just FYI. I'm excited for it, but just saying don't get too attached the game play now as the general rotation is changing considerably and pets are being completely reworked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Summoner is getting a rework in Shadowbringers, just FYI. I'm excited for it, but just saying don't get too attached the game play now as the general rotation is changing considerably and pets are being completely reworked.
    Idk how to feel about that tbh. The one thing I liked about summoner was that your summon could tank FOR you, and it looks like that is going away. That just makes fighting mobs even more aggravating.

5+ Year Old Account
    In the overworld, at least, you have your chocobo to lean on for tanking, damage and healing.